Eddie Drool Thread #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Cause of his blue eyes, he might have very light skintype. I'm a natural red head and got blue eyes and I always burn in sun. It's difficult to get a tan. Which is very annoying, I'm always so white .... like chicken legs :p

*scrolls back up to crmscnnvstgtr101's first quote*

i didn't say that. that was CrimeShark.

i like that he's pale. for some reason, i tend to go for guys with the dark hair/light skin combo. it's really hot to me for some reason.

*shrugs* i dunno.

I don't have enough posts to post images, but here's a link to Shirtless!Eddie in Law and Order: SVU:

Don't Mind the Blood

BTW, has anyone ever written a fan letter to Eddie and gotten a reply? I just wondered since Carmine G. seems pretty accessible to fans.

we can't just get a nice shirtless pic can we. it's either from splody!eddie or bloody!eddie. never just nice happy shirtless!eddie.

we can't win.

as to the fan letters, i've never tried. i wouldn't know what to say.

oh man same here. i felt semi necrophiliac-like even though he wasn't dead.

but he wasn't very alive either in that scene. i always wondered how they managed to stay so still. i used to think they froze that shot or something, but then there were others in the same scene. must take some effort.
and Eddie pulled it off ^_^

I sat there thinking, "He could cark it, and you're ogling his abs?" But I couldn't stop myself.

I wouldn't be surprised if they just told Eddie to sleep...

Well he wasn't sleeping in the very first post blast scene. It sort of freaked me out a bit the way he was just twitching and shaking.
And was I the only one to notice that in the hospital when Mac is taking the photos (for his own scrapbook I'm sure <G>) that in some of the scene Eddie has his mouth open so his teeth are visible, and other shots his mouth is closed.

(or was I the only one to be pausing and rewinding and rewatching over and over again <G>)

*wince* Jeez! That looks painful!! We need a lot of nice shirtless Eddie pics to make up for all the other shirtless pics we've seen so far. I haven't seen that Law and Order: SVU episode with Eddie so how did he a gash or whatever on his neck/neck?

yes, we should. i'll dig up my shirtless picket signs and we'll storm the studio...or something, i don't know.

...so jealous of SJP right now...so jealous.

and as to how he got hurt, someone hit him over the head with an ashtray. to which he stumbled into a wedding naked, and someone called nine-one-one...

now, suddenly somewhat jealous of the people at that wedding...

The shirtless photoshoot has my vote! :D SJP is a very lucky girl. Got to be in bed with Eddie and kiss him...

o_O Oh gosh! An ashtray?! That's terrible! Sounds like he got beat pretty bad in that episode. Naked you say? Yeah, those people at the wedding got a very nice view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back