Eddie Cahill Fan Project Revisited

jorja_fan86 said:
Have you gotten my puck yet? If no it should come by Wednesday the latest.
Damn, I suck. I have received it and forgot to tell you. Very cute message and thanks so much for sending it.

feenx - I'm gluing the messages to hockey pucks, so it needs to be small enough to fit on a 3 inch in diameter circle.

^ You've never seen a hockey puck??? :eek: That's actually kind of amusing. But yeahm you shoudl have no problem finding one on the internet.

This is the first fan project I've taken part in, and I'm really excited that one of "our boys" is going to get to know (if he doesn't already!) that he really means something to his fans! :) MrsG pls let us know when it gets sent to his manager and if you hear anything back about it! :D

ka990 said:
MrsG pls let us know when it gets sent to his manager and if you hear anything back about it! :D
I definitely will. I'm thinking that because the pucks are really damn heavy (6 oz. each) and I plan to put them in a nice wooden box or something similar to that, this project is gonna weigh a freakin' ton, so I may drop it off at his manager's office when I'm in LA in two weeks. I'll definitely let you all know if I hear anything back.

Stay fired up for fan projects because we've got more on the way soon. :D

MrsGiovinazzo said:
ka990 said:
MrsG pls let us know when it gets sent to his manager and if you hear anything back about it! :D
I definitely will. I'm thinking that because the pucks are really damn heavy (6 oz. each) and I plan to put them in a nice wooden box or something similar to that, this project is gonna weigh a freakin' ton, so I may drop it off at his manager's office when I'm in LA in two weeks. I'll definitely let you all know if I hear anything back.

can you imagine if you went to drop them off and he just happened to be there? :eek:

^ That would rock. Of course, since it's not contract negotiation time, I imagine his manager is just sitting back collecting his 10% and Eddie has no reason to go see him. ... It would be cool to run into him, but I fear anything I might say would be grossly inappropriate -- "Do you think next time you and Carmine [CENSORED], I could watch?" or "You have such beautiful eyes. I love watching them stare at Danny every freakin' time you're in a scene together." Or better yet, "I think we've got something in common. Carmine is my favorite masturbation fantasy too." ;) ... Perhaps it's best if I just leave the box with his manager and be on my way. :lol:

^ Nope, you're not too late. You can email your submission to debfuji@yahoo.com or if you live in the US and promise to get it in the mail pronto, you can still go that route. PM me for my address if you plan to mail it.

^ :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG, I think I'd kill to see the look on his face when he read that puck! :eek: :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ That would rock. It would be cool to run into him, but I fear anything I might say would be grossly inappropriate -- "Do you think next time you and Carmine [CENSORED], I could watch?" or "You have such beautiful eyes. I love watching them stare at Danny every freakin' time you're in a scene together." Or better yet, "I think we've got something in common. Carmine is my favorite masturbation fantasy too." ;) ... Perhaps it's best if I just leave the box with his manager and be on my way. :lol:

ROTFLMAO!!! I wonder how fast Eddie can run?! :D I can just picture MrsG running after him trying to persuade him she didn't really mean it and for Eddie get his ass back here NOW so she can give him his fan project! :) After that encounter, he might be too scared to read the messages!! :eek:

^ Yeah, picture me trying to persuade Eddie that I come bearing a PG-13 gift. :lol: Poor guy would run for his dear life and would be too scared to open the box.

Back