Eddie Cahill Fan Project Revisited

It starts with P. his middle name thats all I know maybe its like Patrick, thats an good Irish name and he is Irish so maybe.... who knows :confused: :D :lol: :confused:

WOW NEW INFORMATION!!!!!!! I JUST FIGURED OUT THAT HIS REAL BIRTH NAME IS EDMUND!!!! aww thats so cute Edmund P. Cahill
I think Patrick is his middle name It sounds good Edmund Patrick Cahill awwww :p ;) :D

Alrighty, ladies, just wanted to give a project update and show you pics of the completed project.

The project has been delivered. :D I asked him to email either me or Top a brief little reaction to it that could be posted on the board, so if he does that, we'll be sure to post it for you.

The messages were fantastic. Some of you are insanely creative. Here's a stack of pucks for you to see:

IMG_0941.jpg

There are 23 of them. In case you notice one of the top ones is wrapped in plastic wrap, it's because Khanana was cute enough to want her puck painted blue to match his eyes. Nearly a week later, the oil paint still hadn't dried completely though. Don't want the poor guy to pick it up and get his sweet Danny-loving hands dirty.

Here's what the pucks look like when wrapped in tissue in the box.

IMG_0944.jpg

Here's what the box looks like.

IMG_0946.jpg

And here's a card I included inside.

IMG_0942.jpg

Here's the inside of the card.

IMG_0943.jpg

Not sure if you're gonna be able to read that or not. It says, "Eddie, Your dazzling blue eyes and snarky wit make you CSI:NY's most "puckable" star. Much love, The Ladies of CSI Files."

Thank you so much to all who participated. Eddie is certainly worthy of a little fangirl love and it's nice to show we care. Thanks girls!

The project looks awesome! I love the way it was wrapped also. Thanks again Mrs.G for giving us the opportunity to give eddie some fan girl love!!! :)

YAY!! :D

MrsG, you did a -great- job. *hugs her tightly* I had no doubt you would.

I love, love, LOVE the box and how you wrapped everything up, and I can't wait to read what Eddie thought of it.

I'm a happy fangirl tonight. :)

The pucks are really nice wrapped and that's a great card also!

I also want to say thanks to you MrsG- for coordinating the project, buying the pucks and all those things! You really did a wonderful job here!

Is the box one of those faux leather ones? It looks really chic. LOVED the card, Mrs. G. ! I hope it is a big hit with Eddie. :D Thanks for all your hard work co-ordinating this and glueing the disks on the pucks. Did you get a little buzz from the glue, or was it not that strong? :lol: :lol:

As one or two others have already said - thanks Mrs G , and everyone else who took part - I hope Eddie likes it! :D

Mrs G - did you get chance to ask what the "P" stands for in his name?

hyburn8 said:
Is the box one of those faux leather ones?
Yes. Sadly, I was looking for black and couldn't find one in the right size. Had to settle for dark brown. But I think it worked out okay.

Did you get a little buzz from the glue, or was it not that strong? :lol: :lol:
No buzz. :( Kidding. Actually I used a hot glue gun and it doesn't give off any fumes.

No, I didn't find out about his middle name. Sorry. :(

I'm glad you're all pleased with the way it turned out. :D I love doing projects of any kind. Thanks to you for all the fantastic participation, this one turned out well.

Awwwwwww, thank you so much for sharing pictures of the project with us! :D Gives me a strange, tingly feeling to see mine on a puck for reals. :lol: Lovely wrapping and ribbon and card, seriously. He's going to be jumping up and down like a boy at the biggest toy store in the world! I can't wait to hear what he has to say about it! :)

Back