Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweeet pictures, ladies! I couldn't help myself. I just had to say "Oh hot damn." It's a good thing nobody's home with me. :p

Is it just me or is he a sharp dresser (like always)?! I love it. :thumbsup: Obviously, Eddie's a hockey guy. Unlike other celebrities who are into basketball and always being photographed at the Staples Center. :lol:

Oh that empty seat. What I would give to sit on that empty seat and NOT make him watch the game! :eek::devil:

dudettes, Star World here is currently airing Friends re-runs and to my delight, I'm enjoying him as cute but dorky Tag (finally!!!!!!)

I liked that particular line where he said that he freaked out when he turned 25. Because it's true. Talk about early mid-life crisis there.

I saw that in star world too! i think Tag Jones is adorable!

dudettes, Star World here is currently airing Friends re-runs and to my delight, I'm enjoying him as cute but dorky Tag (finally!!!!!!)

I liked that particular line where he said that he freaked out when he turned 25. Because it's true. Talk about early mid-life crisis there.

Yes, he's adorable in Friends as Tag! Though I don't like the Ohio accent, miss his New York one.

25 mid-life crisis? I'm turning 30 in February, there's a mid-life crisis for ya! LOL!

That accent always bugged me. Is it really an Ohio-an (dont know how to word that, :lol:) accent? I coulda sworn that in the Thanksgiving episode, where Ross is trying to name all the states, and he asks Tag where he was from, he says somewhere other than Ohio. I keep thinking it's Colorado, which it isnt- I think that's where he said his girlfriend was from... GAHH! I could be really wrong though. Ohio could be right, but something tells me it's not. I could look it up. Unless, someone wants to correct me.

EDIT: OK, it was reversed. Tag's GF was from Ohio and he was from Colorado. Thank God! That'd be buggin' me all day!

That accent always bugged me. Is it really an Ohio-an (dont know how to word that, :lol:) accent? I coulda sworn that in the Thanksgiving episode, where Ross is trying to name all the states, and he asks Tag where he was from, he says somewhere other than Ohio. I keep thinking it's Colorado, which it isnt- I think that's where he said his girlfriend was from... GAHH! I could be really wrong though. Ohio could be right, but something tells me it's not. I could look it up. Unless, someone wants to correct me.

Yea, his old gf (on the show) was from Ohio on there. In an interview Eddie did way-back-when he said he had to speak with an Ohioan accent for the role. I'm from Ohio but currently in Pennsylvania and it sounds normal to me so....

Last edited:
Yea, his old gf was from Ohio on there. In an interview Eddie did way-back-when he said he had to speak with an Ohioan accent for the role. I'm from Ohio but currently in Pennsylvania and it sounds normal to me so....
Oooooh. I see. Ok. Well, all that for nothing! :lol:

Really? Ohio has it's own accent? It sounds the same as anything else.
Btw, In real life, Melina Kanakaredes is from Akron, Ohio originally if I'm not mistaken.

Gah! I do not know why people say Midwesterners have accents lol I do not think we have them! My one friend from Baltimore says I draw out my syllables more...which I have no idea how the hell I'd do that. Everybody but US has accents lol..the only one I've heard come close to having accents are people from the upper P..cause there closer to Canucks ;)...

Really? Ohio has it's own accent? It sounds the same as anything else.
Btw, In real life, Melina Kanakaredes is from Akron, Ohio originally if I'm not mistaken.

So others say. I live near Pittsburgh but not in Pittsburgh and I can tell when someone is from there. That's cool about Melina, I was born in Canton, Ohio right next to Akron. They even have an airport together Akron/Canton Airport!

CCA said:
....Everybody but US has accents lol.....

I don't agree with that. You can definetely tell Eddie's New York accent and Carmine's as well. Also when Vanessa was on the show you could hear hers. My dad is from Virginia and he has a southern accent. :)

I don't agree with that. You can definetely tell Eddie's New York accent and Carmine's as well. Also when Vanessa was on the show you could hear hers. My dad is from Virginia and he has a southern accent. :)

awww I didn't mean US as in USA I meant us as in as midwesterns ;) my momma is southern, my dad is southern lol so I'm around accents all the time

In an interview Eddie did way-back-when he said he had to speak with an Ohioan accent for the role.
Oh, I remember this interview! He said he had to have numerous retakes because he wasn't saying "hotdog" right. :lol: It sounded too much like a New Yorker accent so they had to do it again and again until he got it right.

I'm not very good with noticing accents except maybe for the New York one and the always famous country accent. But I can fairly say that Eddie, along with Carmine, has heavy New York accent. Sexxxy. :devil:

In an interview Eddie did way-back-when he said he had to speak with an Ohioan accent for the role.
Oh, I remember this interview! He said he had to have numerous retakes because he wasn't saying "hotdog" right. :lol: It sounded too much like a New Yorker accent so they had to do it again and again until he got it right.

Yes, that's the one! He kept saying hotdog like NY'ers do 'hawtdog', haha! Too cute!

On the Ohio thing- I think it was just that Eddie had to speak without sounding like he was New York, not particualrly like he was from Ohio, but he just had to loose his New York accent. So, not saying that Ohioans have their own accent, but that New Yorkers do, and he had to mask his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back