Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Sweeet pictures, ladies! I couldn't help myself. I just had to say "Oh hot damn." It's a good thing nobody's home with me. :p

Is it just me or is he a sharp dresser (like always)?! I love it. :thumbsup: Obviously, Eddie's a hockey guy. Unlike other celebrities who are into basketball and always being photographed at the Staples Center. :lol:

Oh that empty seat. What I would give to sit on that empty seat and NOT make him watch the game! :eek::devil:

2. chikitorocks

chikitorocks Victim

I saw that in star world too! i think Tag Jones is adorable!

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Yes, he's adorable in Friends as Tag! Though I don't like the Ohio accent, miss his New York one.

25 mid-life crisis? I'm turning 30 in February, there's a mid-life crisis for ya! LOL!

4. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

That accent always bugged me. Is it really an Ohio-an (dont know how to word that, :lol:) accent? I coulda sworn that in the Thanksgiving episode, where Ross is trying to name all the states, and he asks Tag where he was from, he says somewhere other than Ohio. I keep thinking it's Colorado, which it isnt- I think that's where he said his girlfriend was from... GAHH! I could be really wrong though. Ohio could be right, but something tells me it's not. I could look it up. Unless, someone wants to correct me.

EDIT: OK, it was reversed. Tag's GF was from Ohio and he was from Colorado. Thank God! That'd be buggin' me all day!

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Yea, his old gf (on the show) was from Ohio on there. In an interview Eddie did way-back-when he said he had to speak with an Ohioan accent for the role. I'm from Ohio but currently in Pennsylvania and it sounds normal to me so....

Last edited: Dec 8, 2008
  6. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Oooooh. I see. Ok. Well, all that for nothing! :lol:

7. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

Really? Ohio has it's own accent? It sounds the same as anything else.
    Btw, In real life, Melina Kanakaredes is from Akron, Ohio originally if I'm not mistaken.

8. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Gah! I do not know why people say Midwesterners have accents lol I do not think we have them! My one friend from Baltimore says I draw out my syllables more...which I have no idea how the hell I'd do that. Everybody but US has accents lol..the only one I've heard come close to having accents are people from the upper P..cause there closer to Canucks ;)...

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

So others say. I live near Pittsburgh but not in Pittsburgh and I can tell when someone is from there. That's cool about Melina, I was born in Canton, Ohio right next to Akron. They even have an airport together Akron/Canton Airport!

I don't agree with that. You can definetely tell Eddie's New York accent and Carmine's as well. Also when Vanessa was on the show you could hear hers. My dad is from Virginia and he has a southern accent. :)

10. CCA

CCA Police Officer

awww I didn't mean US as in USA I meant us as in as midwesterns ;) my momma is southern, my dad is southern lol so I'm around accents all the time

11. CCA

CCA Police Officer

...yeah I'm an idiot screwed up lol

Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
  12. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Oh, I remember this interview! He said he had to have numerous retakes because he wasn't saying "hotdog" right. :lol: It sounded too much like a New Yorker accent so they had to do it again and again until he got it right.

I'm not very good with noticing accents except maybe for the New York one and the always famous country accent. But I can fairly say that Eddie, along with Carmine, has heavy New York accent. Sexxxy. :devil:

13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Yes, that's the one! He kept saying hotdog like NY'ers do 'hawtdog', haha! Too cute!

14. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

On the Ohio thing- I think it was just that Eddie had to speak without sounding like he was New York, not particualrly like he was from Ohio, but he just had to loose his New York accent. So, not saying that Ohioans have their own accent, but that New Yorkers do, and he had to mask his.

15. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.