Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some picture of Eddie, they from :2007, NHL Hosts Stanley Cup party - April 12.

172059871_28327.jpg

172059870_31284.jpg

172059854_30305.jpg

172059853_30190.jpg

172059852_27411.jpg

No prob! I wanna see him surf too! ...Oh man. I wish I could surf.

Those pics are awesome! I hadn't seent them before, I dont think. Everytime I see him with the Stanley Cup, I think, in my loser voice 'hey, I've touched something he's touched!' (Although, you know there are at least two Cups, so.. maybe not.:lol:)

Thanks for the amazing pics ZhuShuaijie
Mmm...
Eddie and the Stanley Cup: two of my favorite things in the same place.
Could it get any better than that? :D

Hello everybody! This is my first posting in this thread.
very nice to meet you. :)

I've been a fan of Eddie ever since the first season of NY
and my friends say that I'm hopeless. Hahaha... :lol:

Thanks Jessica6 for the link to the article. :)
and Thanks Zhushuaijie for the beautiful Pics.

I just read it and the comment about his first day of shooting for "Friends"
made me giggle uncontrollably. :guffaw:

And I wanna see him surf too. Who doesn't? :D

Welcome to the Eddie madness Miss Doolittle :D
I think we're all hopeless after we see Eddie:)

That Friends part is too funny. I would be petrified if that happened to me though! I fI walked out and saw Sean and Robin I would be like "ok that's enough, I'm done".

I like when he is talking about New York and how so much can happen to you "before you can even get your underwear in the dryer". That made me laugh so much, and I don't know why. Maybe it's because I can see him trying to put his undies in the dryer?

I am regretting the fact that I am not subscribed to that newspaper! :shifty::lol:

I love the one about Friends! And the fact that he gave himself a pep talk...so adorable!

And yeah, the one about New York and the undies thing. I was wondering why the heck he'd say that. But he seems to have a very romantic idea of New York compared to others who think that New York is a hellhole.

But the one I'd like to see best is his surfing. That's just awesome.

And yeah, the one about New York and the undies thing. I was wondering why the heck he'd say that. But he seems to have a very romantic idea of New York compared to others who think that New York is a hellhole.

:lol: Oh the underwear. Yeah, that was funny. I like that comment though. And I think it's true. There is always something going on, people are always around, the city literally never sleeps. I dont live there and I've unfortunately only been there once, but dispite all the dark, dirty, murderous depictions of the city that you sometimes see in movies/TV, I totally see the city as being this beautiful, wonderful place where, litterally anything can happen. And does happen, I guess. :lol: I think I'm IN love with NYC. And, like I said, I clearly dont even know it that well.

...A little off topic. :shifty:

WOW, anyway, more sweet boy, let us cajole him together:p:lol:
172434246_42268.jpg

172434244_40853.jpg

Uh......Other, come from
Museum of TV and Radio Honors Leslie Moonves and Jerry Bruckheimer - 2006 Oct 30

I love this man always such lovely expression.
172434248_25855.jpg

The sand in the eye, OK, let us blow for him together:lol::devil:
still have him lovely smile, I think we shouldn't forget:
172434250_18537.jpg

172434249_54362.jpg

172434253_3633.jpg

172434256_5473.jpg

More gorgeous pictures as always ZhuShuaijie!
In that one he's like "oh crap, a bug just flew in my eye!"
Gotta love Eddie :D He's such a sharp dresser though
I think that that first picture came from when he was in Seventeen magazine back in 2002? That artice is on the front of the binder I used to take to school with me so I got to look at it everyday. :) If it's not from that, then he's wearing the same outfit in both.

So I opened up the TV Weekly that came in my newspaper today because I love doing the crosswords. Each week they put a celebrity's face in the middle and you have to unscramble certain letters to find their name. Imagine my suprise when I go to look at the crossword and guess who's face was staring back? Eddie! I was so happy :)

Last edited:
More gorgeous pictures as always ZhuShuaijie!
In that one he's like "oh crap, a bug just flew in my eye!"
Gotta love Eddie :D He's such a sharp dresser though
I think that that first picture came from when he was in Seventeen magazine back in 2002? That artice is on the front of the binder I used to take to school with me so I got to look at it everyday. :) If it's not from that, then he's wearing the same outfit in both.

So I opened up the TV Weekly that came in my newspaper today because I love doing the crosswords. Each week they put a celebrities face in the middle and you have to unscramble certain letters to find their name. Imagine my suprise when I go to look at the crossword and guess who's face was staring back? Eddie! I was so happy :)
Yeah!Yeah!Everybody, open up book, see Eddie, all would very happiness:), and, have correlative magazine in China, I often browse it, but, seem to, I see those books just in the network.:(
And, fly an insect, fly into eyes, Hahaha.....Anyway, that he becajole we eyeball a good idea :lol:

Yeah!Yeah!Everybody, open up book, see Eddie, all would very happiness:), and, have correlative magazine in China, I often browse it, but, seem to, I see those books just in the network.:(

Agreed. The world would be a much better place if everytime we opened a book, there would be Eddie :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back