Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks CSI Stokes Girl for the link! I love listening to his voice, so deep (heart flutters) haha that was neat to see I wonder if my old computer can take on this game...probably have a meltdown hahah

lol:lol::lol::lol:

Are you sure it's only the computer... :p

I can not wait for the releas.

Thanks for posting the link to the "This is Not a Test" trailer PerfectAnolmaly.
I had never seen that before, actually, I never even knew that there was a trailer for it. I didn't know that Tom Arnold was it in either, he makes me laugh.

I think that Eddie will make an...erm, interesting... motivational speaker. ;)
Now I'm really excited for this movie!

Thanks CSI Stokes Girl for the link! I love listening to his voice, so deep (heart flutters) haha that was neat to see I wonder if my old computer can take on this game...probably have a meltdown hahah

lol:lol::lol::lol:

Are you sure it's only the computer... :p

I can not wait for the releas.

lol...maybe its a little of both :adore: haha

No problem melgeo! Like I said, always nice to see Eddie twice!

Here's a link to the 100th episode party and there's lots of Eddie talking in it. Thanks to Megan for pointing me in that direction.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FlG-yuXwI0

I rented Felicity so I could see Eddie play psycho boyfriend. I've only seen two episodes with him in it so far but damn he is such a great actor! He freaks me out in this role! I'm going to check out the rest of the episodes he's in too. Eddie has such a great range in acting but I do much prefer Flack! Here's a few caps of Eddie in Felicity:

vlcsnap-2287992.png

vlcsnap-2281390.png

Hey, I'm new here so..I don't really know how to start on this whole Eddie thread. But I do know I've been a fan since I first saw him during the first episode of CSI:NY. :D

As for the Felicity show, which episode/s did he appear in? I used to watch Felicity...that is..before she cut her hair. :)

Hey, I'm new here so..I don't really know how to start on this whole Eddie thread. But I do know I've been a fan since I first saw him during the first episode of CSI:NY. :D

As for the Felicity show, which episode/s did he appear in? I used to watch Felicity...that is..before she cut her hair. :)

Welcome PepeBee to the Eddie thread! Eddie was on Felicity after she cut her hair, lol! Starting with the episode James and The Giant Piece. He's James btw. :)

Slightly off topic : But this picture.....

CSI Stokes Girl :

Felicity.png

Reminds of this :
watcher111111111.jpg

Keanu Reeves in "The Watcher", not to mention both characters were

psycho,and really creepy and obsessive. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
The point though, was that they kinda look a like and the characters are

similar in personality/disorder that hey have:lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back