Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that there is a video of that conversation because it was done on a radio show.
Shame though, it would have been quite funny. :( And they should do the charity game together, that would be hilarious!

And yes, Eddie does have a very sexy voice. I could listen to him all day :D
I have together feeling.I also same can, one all day listen to Eddie talk.His voice is true, is such sexy!The nobody isn't this rave about:drool::adore:

HAPPY ST. PATTY's DAY

To our IRISH/Italian THUD.

Flack888888888-1.gif

Last edited:
PepeBee said:
Wait. He's Italian as well? That I didn't know. :shifty:

Oh yes, very much Italian. (coming from an Irish/Italian girl here) Notice how expressive he is with his hands? He also looks it I think. :)

Very nice graphic CSINEWYORK000

That hat, get rid of it Eddie before the fashion police arrest you! :lol: Where are these pics from Zhu? I think I've seen this 'outfit' before but not those pictures.

Yeah, I remember the ensemble too, but not the pictures.
Or I've seen them and don't remember, which is also a good possibility.

The hat looks a little silly on him. But it's a cute silly in a weird way.
Eddie's expression in the second picture is priceless though :lol:

That hat, get rid of it Eddie before the fashion police arrest you! :lol: Where are these pics from Zhu? I think I've seen this 'outfit' before but not those pictures.
It is me last week, at google's detection, but, I have already forgotten it ,come from where.:(
Uh....You sure, the Eddie detective, will come, arrest me!
WOW!That is fine!And, I assurance of will say:"Oh, I not will go to jail, I hope go to your house, or your bed!":guffaw::lol:

Man, can't stop love he:lol::lol:

Yeah, I remember the ensemble too, but not the pictures.
Or I've seen them and don't remember, which is also a good possibility.

The hat looks a little silly on him. But it's a cute silly in a weird way.
Eddie's expression in the second picture is priceless though :lol:
Yes, friend, I also the hat of love Eddie, he be total to have innumerable fine hat, Uh....The we always can see! man, always have oneself character, that not:lol::lol:

I've never seen those pictures before either, thanks NypdFlackie!
I like that second one. :lol:

I'm looking forward to the rest of the pictures too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back