Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Zhu! I hadn't seen that nor knew about it. How cute is Eddie? Damn I love his NY accent! :drool: Yay! He's going to continue his hockey blog!!

Thanks for the video Zhu, that's really cute. :D

Ah, the pluses of being a celebrity: front row seats.
I like that he had to get in his "let's go Rangers" ;)
And I agree, his accent is great.

Thanks for the video Zhu, that's really cute. :D

Ah, the pluses of being a celebrity: front row seats.
I like that he had to get in his "let's go Rangers" ;)
And I agree, his accent is great.

Yeah he got all excited and leaned forward to say "Let's go Rangers". He's adorable:)

And kinda off topic......

I was sitting in my Western Civilization class and I was looking at my teacher. And it hit me like a ton of bricks: My teacher looks exactly like Eddie BUT shorter!!! Like I mean exactly like him!

Concerning Eddie Cahill's the accent of, OK, I approval, that is very good . And, Eddie is such love hockey. But, concerning his Blog, who once see. If someone would like to, the translation is Chinese:(

To me it doesn't sound like he has an accent but that's just because I'm from NY also;) I haven't seen his blog either! I tried to look for it but I gave up:rolleyes:

"God Bless the Kings!" :lol: Oh, that was perfect, I "got a kick outta that"! :lol: ...I'll stop making fun of him. Out of love, out of love, I swear.
Thanks, Zhu.
Regarding his blog, if there are any hockey fans on here (I know there is at least one-Meg!), it's a must read. He's really good at explaining and analyzing the game. I dont know, I just find his thoughts and his take interesting!

Regarding his blog, if there are any hockey fans on here (I know there is at least one-Meg!), it's a must read. He's really good at explaining and analyzing the game. I dont know, I just find his thoughts and his take interesting!

Don't worry, the minute I saw the words "Cahill" "Rangers" and "blog" together last season, I was all over it! :lol:
I think he did a wonderful job. Can't wait for him to try his hand at it this time around.

"God Bless the Kings!" :lol: Oh, that was perfect, I "got a kick outta that"! :lol: ...I'll stop making fun of him. Out of love, out of love, I swear.
Thanks, Zhu.
Yes! Yes!I think Eddie to be a sunny boy he always such devotion life and his game!
Even, some English I can't apprehend, but, I can felling arrive, man is lovely with vigorous:lol::lol:

Just thought I'd share this. This is clearly Eddie's stunt double, check out the hair. :lol:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/lennongurl/CSI NY Shes Not There/CSINYS05E140518.jpg
Friend, I think, concerning Flack's picture , you should glue to stick Flack line and belong to Eddie here!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
And, Valentine's Day happiness to Eddie here rose and chocolate:lol::lol::lol:

1177267_648917.jpg

200902141237290A0f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back