Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAWD! I can see the toupeé on that guy! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Thanks for the sharp eye, ladies :thumbsup:

So hockey fans where are we in the season? Should we expect to see Eddie writing for his blog soon? He said in that interview that he was going to do it again. I hope so!

We haven't seen any pics lately of Eddie at any games. :( If anyone finds some please pass them on! I'll keep my daily search going! Also, anyone have any new news on The Narrows release date on DVD yet? It's driving me crazy! :scream:

I would sure hope so........ a lot changes in the loocker room for Rangers.

And who knows what will happen....I think this will the toughest season yet.

I'm excited about the Rangers this season, provided they pull it together to actually secure a playoff spot...

I havent heard anything about The Narrows in a long time. I thought it was supposed to be released early this year...but I cant remember.

So hockey fans where are we in the season? Should we expect to see Eddie writing for his blog soon? He said in that interview that he was going to do it again. I hope so!

We haven't seen any pics lately of Eddie at any games. :( If anyone finds some please pass them on! I'll keep my daily search going! Also, anyone have any new news on The Narrows release date on DVD yet? It's driving me crazy! :scream:
Oh..... The Narrows's DVD I can look towards it, and, I just at network, buy to <This Is Not a Test>'s DVD.
Uh......I think, the next week me will have new picture give everyone, concerning legendary lovely man:lol::lol::lol::drool:

Thanks Jessica6, that's really cute. :)

Eddie and David are quite funny together. I'd absolutely love to see Eddie surf ;)
Eddie did a good job defending the Rangers, shame they ended up losing that game though...

Check this out guys: http://podcasts.nhl.com/mp3s/misc/nhlr_02_13_09_boreanaz_cahill.mp3

It's an interview NHL Live did with Eddie (and David Boreanaz) talking about hockey, the Flyers (David is a fan) and the Rangers. It's from last month, too!

This was great, thanks Jessica6! I love when Eddie answered how long he's been a Rangers fan and said since he was 12 or 13 so about 2 weeks ago. :lol: Cute Eddie! I'd love to see Eddie surf too SpeedyMeg25! Wow, what a nice thought! :drool: And love when Eddie said that guy was a "scary guy" and was "scary something". LOL! Too fun! So glad you posted this!!

Is there a video of this? I dont believe do. I just found the audio.

I really wish Eddie would join David on the ice sometime at that celeb charity thing they were talking about... that'd be cool.

Is there a video of this? I dont believe do. I just found the audio.

I really wish Eddie would join David on the ice sometime at that celeb charity thing they were talking about... that'd be cool.
I think nobody a denial, Eddie's speech, always such lovely , and, his voice is such sexy!

Last edited:
I don't think that there is a video of that conversation because it was done on a radio show.
Shame though, it would have been quite funny. :( And they should do the charity game together, that would be hilarious!

And yes, Eddie does have a very sexy voice. I could listen to him all day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back