Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night, Miracle was on and, of course, I had to watch it. I enjoyed the movie very much. Eddie did a fantastic job playing Jim Craig. Jim was seriously my favourite character in the movie, and not just because he was played by Eddie:lol:

Oh, Eddie looks mighty snazzy in that picture!
I'll volunteer to go to L.A. to get him. ;)

Poo, if I had known Miracle was on then I would have watched it!
I agree Axel, Eddie did do a marvelous job in it.

1. Love Eddie's chest hair. Hmm...I could just lay in his arms and twirl that chest hair around my finger for hours. :drool:
2. They didn't show Miracle here (had it on at Christmas), though I watched this weekend anyway on my new dvd. My A-hole roomate stole my old copy when he moved out last month!! :scream:
3. I totally forgot it was Eddie's birthday this week, just too darned busy. Any way Happy Birthday Eddie!! :thumbsup:
4. Can't wait for this weeks CSI:NY episode, suposadly all about Flack this week! ;)

P.S. If anybody sees him tell him to stop by my place for his Birthday spankings. :devil:

Last edited:
I re-watched the first episode of Friends the gorgeous Mr Cahill appeared in, and reacted pretty much the way Rachel did. He was a total honey then, and has gotten better with age. Tomorrow I shall watch him in Sex and the City :drool:

Edited to add:

I cracked. I watched SATC just now. *dreamy sigh*

Last edited:
I think most actors/actresses (maybe not "'real" people, although, I guess) get better looking with age. The styles were so harsh back in the day (and by that I think I mean like the 90s/early 2000s) like make-up (for women anway). Today's look is more relaxed and "fresh". ...how this related to this thread, I dont know. :lol:

Ladies, calm down! Let us all share him piece by piece. Okay, so maybe one after the other. :guffaw:

Just F.Y.I., I'm a dude.

Hey the gay boys can get behind a hunk of man like Eddie, to you know.
Hmmm...maybe I should refraise that. :devil:

Anywho, just wanted to remind everyone that tommorow is the realease date for "This is Not a Test" on DVD (according to Amazon.com). Staring Hill Harper, with a great cameo by none other than hunky, Mr. Cahill himself. Oh and I belive that Carmine (Danny) is in there to. So you get 3 times the drool factor for one low price. :drool:

Last edited:
The episode where Eddie Cahill joins Friends is on E4+1 at 1755. And again on E4 at 2000.

He looked so innocent back in the day.

^ Aw, I wish I could watch it :(

I loved Eddie when he was on Friends. He was kind of dorkier ;)
And with the hair and all of that, I agree Zelda, he was so much more innocent

^ Everytime I watch him as Tag, I always get weirded out (in a good way) by the way his voice sounds. It was so different from the way he sounds now.

And I especially like the scene when he was handing Rachelle the potted plant.

That scene was too cute! I was giggling like crazy at the way he was practising saying "Rachel Greene's office" on the phone. He was the cutest sexiest little dork way back then wasn't he?

Oh I remember that! And then Phoebe comes along!
Phoebe: Oh hello. I'm Pheobe.
Tag: Hi. Rachel Greene's Office. :D

And when he went out with Joey and picked up women! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back