Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Yes do see Miracle KDKHm, it's a great movie and Eddie just makes it even better!

I'm glad to see that the Eddie site isn't gone for good. Phew! I do like that site.

So This Is Not A Test comes out January 20th officially on DVD. Still nothing official for The Narrows which is really ticking me off as this is the one I really want to see! Also, they said it was to be out back in November of last year. :scream:

BTW, I should be getting the bonus disc for Miracle in from Netflix tomorrow so I can see the bloopers and all. Yay, can't wait! Thanks for the heads-up on that one! Can't believe I had to get a second disc to see it.

2. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

^ I already saw This Is Not A Test. It was a good movie, all in all. Hill was really convincing playing the paranoid husband and Eddie as Robert Forte is just hilarious! Plus, Carmine was there too! Hotness all around, people! :devil::lol:

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I know Hill is the lead--how big are the other guys' roles? Eddie's character is funny? I can't wait to see that--Eddie is really good with comedy, which isn't as easy as it looks!

4. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

^ While watching the movie, I felt that even if Robert Forte (Eddie) contributed greatly to Carl(Hill)'s [hilarious] paranoia in the movie, his role was very minimal. While Trey(Carmine)'s role was larger than that. Carmine shared longer screen time with Hill. Maybe Eddie wasn't really gunning for the comedy role but it was pretty funny for me to see him as a motivational speaker. I guess you do have to see it to be convinced if it was comedic or funny enough. :)

5. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

I dont know if this was posted yet, or if anyone has seen it, but I found a trailer for The Narrows on YouTube.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS0WE9qRp1E

I know a lot of you are curious about it. It's not the best cut trailer, and Eddie isnt in it much (he has a bigger role than what is seen in the trailer, trust me), but it gives you an idea of how it looks.

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Eddie as a motivational speaker?? I can't wait to see this movie! I bet he's great in the role. :D

7. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Eddie as a motivational speaker?
    I'm having some trouble imagining that one...
    Can't wait to see that movie though, it sounds really good.

Thanks for the link to the Narrows trailer Jessica
    When Eddie first said a certain profane word that I will not repeat ;), I was like "*gasp* Eddie!" :lol:
    It's weird hearing him say things like that. It looks like another good movie too.

8. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thanks so much for that Jessica! It was great to see Eddie in it! I really wish they would give us a DVD release date cause it's driving me crazy! I want to see it now!

9. Jay1987

Jay1987 Witness

Last edited: Jan 8, 2009
  10. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

I know it's hard to imagine but it's like an overly-enthusiastic Don Flack. I was in a fit after seeing him for the first minute. It was very funny. :thumbsup:

Oh wow. Thanks alot! It's a very different dimension of him. I can't wait to get ahold of that movie. This is driving me crazy.

11. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Funny?
    Uh.....Such I hope see him, funny Eddie, I think, I would love he.:drool:
    If, everyone don't mind, we can review :lol::lol::lol:……
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://www.my2cool.com/albums/2009/01/09/20090109095452DE3f.jpg
    http://www.my2cool.com/albums/2009/01/09/20090109095451975f.jpg

12. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

No problem guys! The wierd thing is, that it didnt even faze me- the language, the total opposite-ness to Flack- he totally takes on this character. I really want you guys to see it too- so we can all talk about it!!

Yeah, Eddie was real funny in This Is Not A Test- very loud, and convincing, no? :lol:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2009
  13. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

BE PREPARED! WE MUST BE PREPARED! :guffaw:

When the heck is The Narrows gonna show in DVD? Or is it already available?!:scream:

14. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Yes, I think Eddie's perform always such gorgeous and fine .The his always can impart us happiness. This be the key.I therefor love he:lol::adore:

15. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

ZhuShuaijie, thanks for the caps. :)

Thank you! I can't wait to see this movie.

It was weird seeing him acting so not like Flack. I had to laugh too. Good performance but I prefer Flack. :)

I thought the movie was okay, just that. Not a fan of the storyline but the acting was good. Carmine's role was hilarious. The accent he used was ridiculous but so was the character. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.