Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is with wardrobe departments and putting people in fugly ties? :lol:

Where would the fun be if they all wore boring, plain ties though?

Haha. I guess not. Gives us something to poke fun at.. :)

Ties don't exactly come pretty so there's not much choice there. LOL! I think you all are expecting too much from a tie! That seems like a pretty normal one to me. My dad wore ties everyday when I was younger so none of them bother me.

But hey, don't those pics look like they could be from CSI: NY. It's like, 'Hey, it's Flack'! :lol:

Where would the fun be if they all wore boring, plain ties though?

Haha. I guess not. Gives us something to poke fun at.. :)

Ties don't exactly come pretty so there's not much choice there. LOL! I think you all are expecting too much from a tie! That seems like a pretty normal one to me. My dad wore ties everyday when I was younger so none of them bother me.

But hey, don't those pics look like they could be from CSI: NY. It's like, 'Hey, it's Flack'! :lol:

Haha. So did my dad. But he wore soild colours so that's what I'm used to.

But yeah, he does look like Flack in those pics.

Hey, everybody, I think 《The Narrows 》already at USA celebrate its show a film's celebration. but, I don't know why the Eddie doesnot attend. Because I discover many concerning the The Narrows's pics, but I didn't discover an Eddie's picture.:(

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Uh......Some concerning Eddie's picture in CSI NY.
His smile always thus beautiful and lovely.It is all the time all at cajole my eyeball.
168084085_15148.jpg

168084083_34049.jpg

168084082_30362.jpg

Love him, handsome man^_^
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Other, is from Lords of Dogtown, Eddie's picture, at least, these I formerly have never seen.:p
168082937_37529.jpg

168082888_51591.jpg

168082840_41679.jpg

What sexy pictures:drool:

I thought they were at first. (I didn't read where it said from This is Not a Test)
I sat here for like 5 minutes trying to figure out what episode those were from and why I hadn't seen it before. I'm so smart. ;)

Nice pictures everyone though :thumbsup:

Guess what I just found out - you can watch the whole movie online -

"This Is Not a Test". Movie - So far so good......:thumbsup:

Ok...........*backs away slowly* take it easy.......just put away the claws.

LOL:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Follow this link :

http://www.watch-movies.ro/index.php?m=movie&g=this_is_not_a_test_(2008(Link removed due to virus threat)

If it doesent work just Type movie title in search and it should come up.

When I saw the pics I thought -S***t that looks like Flack:lol:. But actually, Eddie's character looks and sounds exactly like Flack. And the expressions = priceless.

I like Trey too. You'll see;):p.

I can't wait to discuss this movie with you............

Last edited by a moderator:
^The link didn't work, but I suspect the whole movie being online isn't legal. Remember we have to be uber-careful here not to post links to illegal copies of movies/episodes! Thanks.

Regarding the SVU episode-thanks for clearing that up for me! I actually had totally forgetten that part (...that very important part!)
The scene is NOTHING compared to his death in The Narrows, but yes, I see the comparison. :lol:

Holy- Eddie rockin' the five o'clock shadow in This Is Not A Test! Thnx for the pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back