Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ej1ctb4i5U&feature=related

I found it! The latest ep. of CSI. This is just a part of it though. The part where Flack interrogates. :D

I took some screen caps as well.

flackstrip.jpg

:lol:

Yeah, those TMZ guys are aggressive/annoying- ever see that show? Ugh.

I found some a few more pictures from a few days ago at the L.A Kings game. Sorry for the watermarks!

Pic 1

I'm jealous of his seats!

Pic 2

Here he's with two Kings players; Armstrong and O'Sullivan
Pic 3

God. He's so beautiful. :lol:
OH!Friend, is that a fine picture!:thumbsup:
And,he with Armstrong ?That time that is great, but I not understand they are do what?:confused:

I love Tag, he cracks me up! :guffaw:

Great pics Zhu! Where did you find them? Eddie apparently likes those hats as I've seen him in several candids in it. Still absolutely gorgeous and what a lucky fan to have a pic with him! I'd probably faint if I ever met him! (Oh jeans! Yay!) :drool:
Uh.....at here :http://www.hollywoodupclose.com/movie_stars/celebrity-photos-Eddie+Cahill

Yes, the Eddie wear a hat, true , is very Cool , I also love that, and, his smile always such charming, I love he:drool::drool:

Last edited:
That moment in the interrogation from the last episode was probably one of my favourite Flack moments. It's definately Top 5-ish. I didnt expect it, but at the same time, I could totally see Flack doing what he did.

ZhuShuaiji- Armstrong and O'Sullivan are hockey players on the LA Kings.

That moment in the interrogation from the last episode was probably one of my favourite Flack moments. It's definately Top 5-ish. I didnt expect it, but at the same time, I could totally see Flack doing what he did.

ZhuShuaiji- Armstrong and O'Sullivan are hockey players on the LA Kings.
Oh, thanks, I think I already known that;)

Okay so where I live, in a week, CSI: NY plays 20 times...

Monday, 7pm, 8pm, 12am, 1am
Tuesday, 7pm, 8pm, 12am
Wednesday, 7pm, 8pm, 10pm, 12am
Thursday, 7pm, 8pm, 12am, 1am
Friday, 7pm, 8pm, 12am
Saturday, 11:30pm
Sunday, 12am

That's alot of Eddie!

Okay so where I live, in a week, CSI: NY plays 20 times...

Monday, 7pm, 8pm, 12am, 1am
Tuesday, 7pm, 8pm, 12am
Wednesday, 7pm, 8pm, 10pm, 12am
Thursday, 7pm, 8pm, 12am, 1am
Friday, 7pm, 8pm, 12am
Saturday, 11:30pm
Sunday, 12am

That's alot of Eddie!

Woohoo! That is! But never enough!

Here's a beautiful *faints at the sight of that smile and those eyes* picture of Eddie from yesterday (November 1st) when the cast and crew celebrated the 100th episode. Can I please have him? That's all I want for Christmas!
eddie100thnov1st.jpg

Last edited:
...*please hold while I go collect myself*

Good freaking LORD that man is HAWT!!!! Where do I even freaking begin? The eyes? The smile? The chest hair? :devil::drool:

scarystarz said:
...*please hold while I go collect myself*

Good freaking LORD that man is HAWT!!!! Where do I even freaking begin? The eyes? The smile? The chest hair?

Isn't it beautiful?! Yes that smile makes me melt! Those eyes.....*faints*. The chest hair is hot, can't believe I think that but damn!

Oh man, the almighty gorgeousness of Eddie is apon me. :lol:

By the way, where did you get this?

:lol: I want to print this out and hang it on my ceiling above my bed. :drool::drool:

It's from WireImage.

Oh hey, does anyone know where I can find the ep. of Law & Order: SVU with Eddie in it? I've been having trouble finding it. It's from Season 2 ep. 17.

So excited!!! *jumps up & down*

Ok, i'll just post this before I go crazy............

I found a video with the cast on November 1st, with the cast.......Eddie is

there with Carmine but they weren't interviewed.......:(

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/csi-new-york-celebrates-100th-episode/3064662977

AND

I found a site with a these pics too

http://www.celebrityphoto.com/scripts/search/event-search.pl?grid=40&keyword=CSI%20NY%20100th%20Episode%20Party%20110108&subkeyword=&celebrity=&search_type=headline&year=&start=80

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back