E.R. - Emergency Room!

Hey, longtime ER fan here!!! :) I was just wondering (and I'm sorry if it's already been mentioned) but does anyone know if Carol Hathaway will come back also? Maybe with Doug?

Thanks! :)

Before she said (Julianna Marguiles) that she wasn't coming back cause she liked the spot she left Carol in. She's filming now also with George. I think she only changed her mind cause George came back. But I like them both.

Hey, longtime ER fan here!!! :) I was just wondering (and I'm sorry if it's already been mentioned) but does anyone know if Carol Hathaway will come back also? Maybe with Doug?

Thanks! :)

Before she said (Julianna Marguiles) that she wasn't coming back cause she liked the spot she left Carol in. She's filming now also with George. I think she only changed her mind cause George came back. But I like them both.

That's great news! :thumbsup: Thank you so much :). The fact that they'll come back together makes it even better :).

What?! :eek: Carter comes back and there's no discussion? :)

I thought when he first pulled up in his car, "He doesn't look good." But I really wasn't expecting the ending. It made me cry. :(

I'll say it again, this show is so well done and well written. I'm really going to miss it.

Yeah I thought there was something too going on with Carter but that ending WOW didn't see that coming. Wonder what he has exactly?

Again yeah I know the show is losing popularity but this final season has showed exactly what it is capable of doing and how good it was. It was a pioneer show and broke the mold for the shows that came after it and like old friends its hard to say goodbye. But all good things come to an end.

Wait, wait! I just caught up, did they really give Carter cancer?! :eek:

Yay for catching up! Finally. ;)

And yes, I think that's what they did. :(

Aww poor Carter!! That guy has been through so much! I miss him though and am happy to see him back on even if it's only for a bit. Loved when Dr. Gates asked him if he was the doctor that got the nurse pregnant then moved to Seattle, lol! You warned me about that Smokey but just too funny! I like Carter's response!

It's been 24 hours so I need to post again. Did anyone see TV Guide yet? I just got mine in yesterday and I don't know if I need spoiler tags so I'll use 'em just incase although it's in TV Guide....

Apparently Carter wasn't getting chemo. He was on a dialysis machine cause his one remaining kidney is failing. At least they didn't give the guy cancer!

I can't believe that there is only 5 episodes left!! I don''t want this season to end, it has been so good. As for Carter I am happy it isn't cancer and they included the past into his kidney problems. I liked how he joked at Banfield for a kidney.

I can't believe that there is only 5 episodes left!! I don''t want this season to end, it has been so good. As for Carter I am happy it isn't cancer and they included the past into his kidney problems. I liked how he joked at Banfield for a kidney.

I'm glad it isn't caner either. :lol: Carter joking with Banfield for a kidney. I couldn't believe it when he said it, that was so not Carter, lol! It's great to see Carter back. Miss him!

Five episodes left! That's crazy! :(

From the little snippets they show, I'm wondering in what capacity Carol (and/or Doug) will be coming back? They've given a glimpse of Susan and Peter and what's involved, but that's about it.

I was a little disappointed with last nights episode, just seemed all over the place. I know it was like a documentry but Jerry and Franks antics were better--should have had them doing it instead of the crew cause those interviews seemed so dull and really gave us no insight into anything. Hoping next week is better because not many left.

I agree with you Missing about the interviews. But overall I liked the episode especially the parts with Neela and Simon because I loved the intensity of it. Though I have to say that I thought it was rather cold of Neela to dump him just after she told him she knew about his past. I know that wasn't the reason she did but IDK it was just bad timing IMO.

I really have enjoyed ER this season. Every time I see a great episode or a story that moves me to tears I remember why this show lasted so long and why I love it so much. I do think it's time to conclude but I have to say it's going out wonderfully.

BTW, is Clooney coming back or not? :confused:

I agree with you Missing about the interviews. But overall I liked the episode especially the parts with Neela and Simon because I loved the intensity of it. Though I have to say that I thought it was rather cold of Neela to dump him just after she told him she knew about his past. I know that wasn't the reason she did but IDK it was just bad timing IMO.

I loved this one, but I was thinking the same thing about Neela. And Sam too as far as that goes. What is it with the women on this show, always dumping the nice guys??

Good ol' Archie. :)

As for Clooney, I know he's supposed to be on, but I would think they would be promoting the heck out of it, wouldn't you? Why no mention of it?

Back