Dreams

When I was at MGH and being given morphine I had a few weird dreams.

1. My mom was playing bingo with the PICU doctors

2. I was one a gameshow and my prizes were either an egg or a chimp.

my personal favorite

3. I was an American soldier during World War II and I was stealing DVDs from the Germans.

I remember I dream a couple of nights ago and I was in Australia with Zac Efron and he asked me if New Zealand is a cool country to go too and I was so shocked that Zac Efron knew my name and was actually talking to me! I knew more stuff happened but I can't remember everything. I just remember that particular part cos I just love Zac Efron and he knew my name and everything! :D :D

A couple nights ago I dreamed that I was working in an office and suddenly a bunch of mafia-looking guys came in with guns, threatening one of my co-workers. I don't remember exactly what they demanded, but as soon as someone tended to their demands two more came in, threatening the next co-worker. In the end there were 2 guys with guns in every office. We had glass walls, much like the CSI lab, so I could see them all.

While inside everyone was shocked and didn't know what to so I was the only one left to go out and get what the guys demanded. I walked down the street with my cousin, who suddenly was also there. A couple houses down the street someone had broken into a house or sth and the police was there. We weren't allowed to alarm them however, as the mafia guys had threatened to kill someone if we involved the police. So I decided to just walk past them, but my cousin thought it'd be funny to tease me and threatened to tell the police. I had to literally hit him in the head so he would shut up. He kept talking loudly about what was going on while we got closer and closer to the police. I smacked him once more and forcefully yanked his arm down until he shut up. When we walked by the police I woke up.

What a disappointment, now I will never know what the guys actually wanted. I hate when stuff like that happens, I always wake up before my dreams have ended and then I don't know what they would have ended like.

Last year, I just had this nightmare that kept repeating itself..the same exact details every single night for about 2 weeks.. so here it goes..

I was living at the fifth floor of my apartment building near the post office (it is important because right in front of the building there is this big tower.. I think it equals a 30 stories building, mine had only 8 ), with the Danube on the right. the view was amazing. anyway, I fall asleep and I start dreaming.In my dream nothing was changed, absoulutely nothing. actually I was dreaming about not being able to fall asleep. suddenly I hear this loud noise, and out of nowhere there fighter planes, and shooting, and bombings and it looked like a war. the siren went off and the government declared emergency state. my mother asked me to o the the market nearby to buy water and some food. i go out and there we bullets and bombs and people fighting... a war.. I've just found out that my friends were dead and I remember being very crushed about that.. I try to make my way back home with the food and the water and then I see about 20 dead people in front of the entrance.

that is when I woke up everytime. Every night for two weeks the same scenario, the same people.. I dream in colours and I remembered in the morning everysingle detail..

One time I spent the night at a frind's place and had this dream and when I woke up in the morning I was in shock for abou 3 minutes because I didn't remember where I was or why I was sleeping in the bed with my dead frind (she died in my dream)..

I had many nightmares, but this was the only one recurring..

I have really horrible recurring nightmares, i've had them since I was little, but they only tend to happen now when I get really stressed.

I always remember my dreams though, and they are always a little on the wierd side. lol.

Back