Dreams

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by glam_chic86, Nov 13, 2005.

1. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

i once had a dream that it was pouring out and my mom was driving and all of a sudden we fell into a huge river and that was the end
    and one time i had a dream that i was drivig and that i crashed or something and now im scared to drive even though i dont have my license

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^^ :lol: Ducky.

I dreamed there were spiders under my computer desk and then I freaked out and ran downstairs to tell my parents that there were spiders in my room, and then I came back upstairs only to find that a huge one was standing in the middle of my floor. And then the little spiders started flying out the door. :eek:

And later in that dream, I was throwing a ball over a circus tent but this one guy from my class kept telling me that I was in the way except I wasn't but I apologized anyway. :lol: (I'm so Canadian, lol) Then I got mad at him and started beating him with a balloon, lol.

At least my nights are entertaining. :p

3. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

I had this dream that I kept having to tell my mom something like really important, and I was chasing her around, but I couldn't catch her. Than all the sudden she just disappeared and I fell into a ditch, and than I woke up and I was like bawling my eyes out because I didn't get to tell my mom. It was weird.

4. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

I had a recurring dream a few years ago was where I'm at school and I've forgotten something like my bag so I have to go home to get it. But I never get there and I'm trying to hurry but it doesn't make any difference. I'm on the bus going through a town I've never seen before and I end up in a big field in the middle of nowhere trying to phone my mum.

I always used to get it when I had exams. Maybe it was my subconscious reminding me how little revision I'd done and how little time was left, lol.

I don't dream often though. When I do they're often like that; I'm trying to do something really important but I can't seem to go any faster.

5. wibble

wibble Corpse

Have you been watching the Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets movie lately, Geni? :p

6. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

I had a dream that Carrie Underwood died in a car accident. And the way I found out was I was listening to the radio, and they were like "Well, Carrie won't be coming out with any new music, cause she died, oh well, in other news puppy dogs were born at a hospital today" and I was like "But I love Carrie! She has such good music" and no one cared that she died...weird dream.

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Surprisingly, I haven't. :lol: But I did get chased by a rather large spider at my friend's house yesterday and squashed it with an ice pack. :devil: Perhaps that's the reason for my strange spider dream. They were coming back to get me, lol.

^ CatherineWillows, I hate dreams like that! One time I dreamed my favorite actor crashed into a tree while skiing and died. I was so happy to wake up and realize it was a dream. :eek:

8. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

once when i was 14 i had a dream that i was pregnant and when i woke up i wanted to tell my mom but i was kinda afraid of how she would react

9. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

I had this dream when I was 14 as well, my boyfriend moved into our house and my parents let us have my bedroom and we had all the privacy we wanted. So I acted very "out of character" and ended up getting pregnant. Than when I had the baby it just liked crawled out and my parents let us keep the baby and all the privacy. It was kind of weird.

10. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

i don't dream very often but when i do its usually just really wierd. i took a nap today and in my dream for some reason my dad was taking me to work and i was yelling at him because i had like 5 minutes to go on the air and i couldn't do a dry run of the news and then we got there and there were tons of people packed into the station and my dad handed me my news stories but they were like newspaper clippings and for actualities i had mini cds instead of carts and everything was rearranged and i was freaking out because there was no way i could get the news on the air and i couldn't find my boss or my news director. and i missed the 11:05 news and then all of a sudden it was like 10 till 12 and i still hadn't gotten anything together and i decided i was just going to do it and work with what i had and i was about to flip the mic on and i woke up. when i woke up i had a really weird feeling but also a feeling of 'thank god' yeah...i'm terrified of messing up at work or being late to work so of course that would translate into my dreams. i lead such a sad, pathetic life lol.

11. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Well, last night I had an odd dream, that had a bunch of random things mixed together. First in part of my dream there was a C-train between Calgary and Lethbridge (two cities in Canada, AB) and becasue Greyhound (a bus company) went on strike I planned to ride the C-train. So when I got there, there was no one around besides some extremly terrifying dancing jelly bean. And I was like "what happend to everybody?" and the jelly bean was like "I ate them, now it's your turn!" and I like, was running away and ran onto the train, and suddenly the train turned into some massive castle. And there was some really pretty, gay princess. And she was like "do you want to marry me?" and I was like "umm, maybe later, I gotta get out of here, theres a jelly bean chasing me and I really don't want to be eaten by a jelly bean" then she was like "well, here's a doll, it will help guide you" and I started freaking out yelling and screaming becasue the doll was evily laughing. So I was now running from some terrifying doll and a jelly bean. Then I woke up and almost fell off the bed.

12. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

i just know what type of dream i'm going to have tonight. i noticed whenever i watch Heroes i always have a dream that i have powers too. the last one i had i had angel wings so i was flying and i had super strength.

13. nuttynickyxx

nuttynickyxx Witness

few nights ago i had a dream that Hugh Laurie came to the caravan site where we own a caravan and was dancing to Hey Baby by DJ Otzi...weird

14. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

my dream last night was one weird event after another. the only part i remember was something about CSI:Miami.....wacky.

15. CSIdoglover54

CSIdoglover54 Witness

the other night I had a dream about going to a dog show and entering my beagle but when I stepped in the ring he was a lab. wtf. I don't own a lab. Who knows.