Draw A CSI Anyone?

Cool! Your drawings are awesome! You're very creative , with making a picture and stuff. Which character are you going to draw next?

Finally got around to scanning!

Here's Danny!

Hope you guys like! ;) I'm a little unhappy with his eyes, after looking at it again... but, I conquered his little bit of stubble! Yay!

Griss might be a little while, tho... Real life's interfering with my drawing time. He's little more than an outline right now.

OMG , Lunar! That's an awesome drawing! He's hot there!! I tried George Eads a minute ago.. a sketch and thank god it was a sketch... totally wrong so I threw it in the trashbin! :lol: It's a cool drawing! I'm looking forward to your Grissom , though!

Okay , this is my latest drawing which is just finished.. it's bad.. But even it's bad.. I'm laughing about it.. I never could draw George Eads and I never will. I don't wanna keep you guys waiting , so.. here goes.
Ugly George Eads..

Enjoy, I hope! :D

Leike, that was good George Eads. He's not ungly drawing, you did a good job drawing. I have never draw good. I drew a people stick but that's it.

Well , I'm happy you like it! But I think different about it but not everybody has the same opinion.

Drawing people stick? Maybe it's because you didn't draw when you were young or some sort , I dunno. :lol:.. Practise makes art , you know.

Thats really good Lieke. I love it, nicely drawn.

And lol! Thats hilarious GilGrissomCSI! I'm lovin the cartoon style to. Really adorable, love it!:)

Wow, that is fab picture of Nicky, Twitch i love that you drew him with the glasses :D Great job, i'd love to see more :)

Twitch , WOW! Nice job! Really good! Who are you going to draw next?

Thanks , Live4GrissNSara ! I totally love your avvie! The Lion King , yeay! ^^.

GilGrissomCSI , you're soooo good with those cartoonsdrawing! *jealous* Anyway , what does she mean by underoos?*blush* Because I don't know! I love it how you did Grissom , really cool!

Ah , thanks Sillie! That's really nice of you! I appreciate it! When are you drawing some more? ^^ Can't wait!

GilGrissomCSI , you're soooo good with those cartoonsdrawing! *jealous* Anyway , what does she mean by underoos?*blush* Because I don't know! I love it how you did Grissom , really cool!

Underoos are basically underwear with patterns on it. Like Sesame Street or Batman or something. :lol: In Grissom's case, it appears to be "Bugman". :lol:

Live4GrissNSara - I love your avatar too! :D The Lion King owns.

Back