Draw A CSI Anyone?

Yeah , it has but then you erase everything what's on the line and I did that thing with light and dark and when you erase that you see white stripe.. I can't explain it very good but I'd hope that this helps..

By the way , I love your avvie and signature. They get the same tekst at the same time. Very cool!

oh ok im not very good at making things on computers so sorry i cant help much

yes lol when i put them on i was like :O they show the same text at the same time lol so i really loved them both then.

I'm glad you guys like Greggo! If anyone has any suggestions of who to draw next, I'll take a challenge! :D

Does your PaintShop Pro have a Hue/Saturation setting? In there, if you set it to "Cyan" mode, there's a way to adjust it to where everything that shade of blue vanishes.

It doesn't have a Hue/Saturation setting, sorry!

I have a suggestion : Grissom or Nicky.. or one of the girls.. Cath. They are all so difficult to draw.

Well, Bambam. I just noticed , the one has Sanders and the other has Sander. :D

Lunar, that was awsome!! I loved it!

and [/b]Lieke[/b], that's prettty sweet stuff.

and Live4GrissnSara love what you did with Lieke's Grissom!! :D

I'm rude :lol:..
Thank you all for the great comments, you all are the best!

You should tell me how to do that Live4GrissNSara! It was very good what you did , I really love it!

Yeah , I noticed it when I looked carefully and a while , Bambam.

OneNightStand, thanks! But why do you think it's sweet? :lol: Just curious XD

Since I'm curious and stuff , does anyone have a request for me?

By the way , this is my 400th post! Yeay me! :lol:

Love your new avvie, Lieke! Very hawt! ;P

I've got a pic of Danny to upload, first CSI NY person I've ever drawn... I've been working on a Griss, but he's giving me trouble! Darn beard... Facial hair and I do not get along!

Well, well, anyhow...

Cool Danny , I want to see him! I want to see him! So exciting! Can you scan it asap ? I'm soooo curious!

Grissom is a troublemaker :lol: , only I have trouble with his hair.. XD.. I want to see Grissom too when you finish him!

I'm very exciting and curious to see your Danny !

Thanks , Lunar ! He's indeed hot there! I will put the one without that light as my avvie.. :lol:

There goes my rudeness again ... will you scan them in ? Please? *puppy eyes*

Oooooo.... I'm likin' the one without the lights! You can see more of him!

Sorry to disappoint, but I won't be able to get it scanned until tomorrow afternoon... :( I'm not in the right house for the scanner! I'll continue to work on the Griss one, though, maybe it'll be ready to be scanned too!

Thanks , Lunar!
Here's the url , if you want him!:DBilly without lights

Shame that you can't scan it right away , but still... you're going to scan him so.. I'm happy :D

Can't wait , though.. to see both of them!

Thanks, Lieke! I'll save it for when I get tired of this one!

<--- Lovin him! I'm so happy I learned how to animate!!

Welcome to TalkCSI, goober0125! I really like your Grissom - the beard's great... *grumble* darn facial hair! *grumble*

Welcome aboard , Goober0125 !

Goober0125, great drawings! Reaallly good! Don't you have a scanner? Do you have other drawings?

Okay, Lunar ! He's hot but not hotter then Grissom ;)! Do you got that CSI ( Criminally , Sexy , Individual from a banner from this site, say.. Martini? Just curious! :D )
Maybe you can do what I do , Lunar. First make his face and then the beard in.. and then draw the little hairs in it XD..( I'm crazy :p )

No i dont have a scanner so i had to do it all ghetto and take a picture of them. lol. i will probably have more soon thats all i have done but im going to work on more. i will post them wen they are finished.

Back