Draw A CSI Anyone?

Grissom? Greg? Nicky? Just one of the boys.. and I'm happy..especially Grissom.
I don't have photoshop , well I do have .. I believe but I don't know how it works..
Thanks !^^

Lieke, Thats gorgeous! I love it! It looks just like him. You have photoshop and dont use it!:O You should definatly learn, its so much fun. Just look up some tutorials off the net.
Well I guess I should't be talkin, I'm not to great with it myself. But I was bored so here's a quick coloring job just for you!

This is not my drawing, this picture was drawn by Lieke.

I just colored it :)

Hope you like it :D

^^^ Cute colored version!!! I wasn't saying she should use it, I was just saying I tell her how she can remove the blue paper lines! (Thus making Griss even more adorable! ;) )

I've just looked through this thread, all the pictures are great. I'd love to be able to draw as well as all of you!

Thanks Live4GrissNSara. Very cute work!Very good!
I looked through my computer and I have Photoshop Pro 7 but it doesn't work somehow.
So ,Lunar, I'm sorry but I can't remove the lines.
Anyway..Lunar , did you already decided which CSI boy you're going to draw?

Yeah, I've got a drawing of Greg here! I'm actually pretty happy with it... Will scan it when I get a chance and load it up...

I didn't mean to be offensive or anything about the lines... All my drawings used to have lines on them, until someone told me how to get rid of them. That's all! :)

I'm not offensed to be telling the truth but I just can't get rid of them. It would be better if they were gone but hey , if the program doesn't work and I don't know how it works..then there's not much you can do , can you? *lol*

I'm looking forward towards your Greg drawing , can't wait! Don't let us wait to long!

Alrighty, here he is! :D

'Cause we all love our Greggo!

I'm actually pretty happy with it overall... His hair was a challenge, so I opted to go with dark rather than the orange and blond tips and patches!

Tell me what y'all think! ;)

great drawing lunar! i tried to draw greggo once and it just went wrong and i got fed up with it so i screwed it up and put it in the bin :lol:

WOW Lunar , that's a cool drawing you got! Greggo is difficult to draw. Believe me , I know that.He's really cool! When are you going to draw more CSI boys/girls? Can't wait to see some more actually. :eek:

I finally got some brains , I have finally PaintShopPro 7 and don't ask me how. But now I have a problem , with which 'thing' do you get rid of those blue lines? I had one but that make everything what you mark disapears so.. Can someone please help me?*puppy eyes or just look at my avvie.. :D*

That's sweet and if I knew how to send it towards you , trust me I would. But you first have to have a weird program that's called ''Wrar'' or something like that en then you have to open it with Wrar and THEN you can install it. But I can send you the setup of that Wrar thing , I think.Then you can make also Icons and Wallpapers and stuff. Really fun. ^^

Back