Dr. Peyton Driscoll/Claire Forlani Thread #1

She's gotta come back in season four. I wanna see more character developement! Besides she's kickass.
Does anyone else think a fan project should be in store for the lovely Claire Forlani? :)

If it helps the writers and production staff get together and entice her back, I'm all for it.

I choose to try to think positive that they'll be smart enough to do so, especially after the Pac ending. But every little bit helps, definitely.

I've never participated in a fan project before. What does it entail?

^Yeah, I doubt the writers wouldn't bring Peyton back after the ending. That wouldn't be the smartest thing to do. But basically, a fan project is where people from the site contribute to something (like a scrapbook) and then someone mails it to the actor. I've only done one (the AJ Buckley one), and it was pretty easy to do. I suppose I didn't explain it too well, but someone can probably explain it easier. :)

Out of sight out of mind? Hear the breeze blowin' - it sure is quiet in here. Just browsing U-tube; some clips with Mac&Peyton I hadn't seen posted before. Apparently, for those not in the know like me, there's a new Meyton page on Livejournal. Anyhoo....

I suspect that it is going to be like this for oh, about 3 months. Very quiet. Ok, I just had an Elmer Fudd moment there - I could even hear the voice in my head. Umm, that sounds like something creapier than what I actually meant. I haven't been on the boards over a summer before, no idea what it's like, but I'm guessing things slow way down.

Oh well. Yep I agree it's going to (continue to) slow down a bit over the summer.

Anyone with news about casting etc RE: Claire Forlani please post tho :D.

This is the kind of thing I run into when I have too much time on my hands. I was just rewatching PwM (well, just the Mac/Peyton scenes) and in the last scene, I think Peyton is wearing Mac's watch. I looked at the PwM scene and then went to the last scene in Snow Day and I'm pretty sure it's the same watch. And in the scene on the bridge in PwM, is Peyton really wearing Mac's shirt? It looks like a menswear shirt, but it could just be styled that way.

Hmm. Can't say I noticed the watch thing overtly. Maybe the watch-company he's a spokesmodel for is product-placing in the show?? :lol: Maybe they just have matching watches or similar taste? Doing that matching couple thing?

They're pretty consistent in how they costume these people. The keep putting Peyton in that slightly odd coat, for example. That's been around all season. Maybe the same with the watches? (Wish they'd put Mac in that leather jacket from Heart of Glass, or something similar, more often. OK, a black tee-shirt would suffice...).

As for the shirt in PwM, yes, I think it is Mac's. I didn't catch it at first, but then I read some early season posts that also noticed it. I wasn't the only one who wondered if maybe that's why Mac shows up on the bridge in a vee-neck tee under his jacket and no shirt, and she shows up in one just a wee bit oversized for her... (hearing Monty Python here, "nudge nudge wink wink say no more...")

I wish the DVD set would come out soon. I have nothing nearly as nice to watch when I have too much time on MY hands... Perhaps not true - - I do have my share of Sinise films in my collection... :p

If you'all want to see Claire in something other then CSI NY, Lifetime is rerunning Nora Robert's Carolina Moon tommorrow tuesday 5/29 at 9pm and wednesday 5/30 at 2pm (eastern times).
I thought it was a pretty good movie and she does a pretty good southern accent, but I am a huge Claire Forlani fan so maybe I'm biased!

*hello...?* lolololo *...anyone?* oneoneone *ECHO* co co co (sure is quiet in here)

just in case anyone missed it (and still checks in here from time to time) - the main board CSI Files has a link to an interview with Claire Forlani about S3, for AXN or related networks.

I'm here, Elwood21, don't worry. *waves* You're not alone anymore. ;)
Weird that nobody's here..:confused:
I've read the interview and I hope she's in the next season because in the interview it sounds like past tense.. Tptb can't let her go she's such a sweet character its nice to see her with Mac and interacting with the others.

Peyton wears Mac's T-shirt there? Never noticed that before.. So cute that Mac let Peyton have his shirt.. ;)
That's what couples do sometimes they're exchange clothes.. :lol:

And welcome in this thread,pretty_in_pink. :D Hope we'll see you more often around here. You're absolutely right Mac and Peyton are sweet in a way. ;)

*waves across vast empty space* Hi, nice to see someone in here... :lol:

I do realize that with the show over there won't be much happening in here. Anything related to Peyton will likely be doubled up in spoiler and shipper threads. Aside from Claire getting married sometime this year, I don't expect we'll hear much more news from her until she undertakes some offseason projects, or until pre-production of S4 begins.

Welcome anyone who enjoys the peace and quiet of a rather serene thread.

*ECHO* echo co co co

c'mon try it, it's fun, and it's gonna be a looooooong summer...

see ya on the boards somewheres. Please post any wee nuggets of info that come along...

It's really quiet in here.. Man..,one time I wasn't here and nobody but 2 peeps are here yet.. *sigh*

Thanks so much for the pics,kissmesweet!! They're so awesome! Especially the first I love that's a sexy photo. :)So differently from what I've known..

Elwood21I've heard that, too, that Claire will get marrried and I'm happy for her..It's right that her "husband" is a british actor,he? Do you have some photos from him just to see if he looks good with her? ;)
We'll get through this loooong summer with Claire/Peyton posts I'm pretty sure. ;) Just be optimistic. :)

Back