Dr. Peyton Driscoll/Claire Forlani Thread #1

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by ker, Oct 1, 2006.

1. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

That's actually a very good storyline!!! But I honestly think that the real story is, Peyton is supposed to be Mac's love of his life, after Claire, period.

2. mugs

mugs Witness

^^ agreed

3. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^^ *gg and nods*

If so, if Mac is gonna be in the season premiere, would his vacation be discussed?

... i wanna know what happened :p

4. Stella

Stella Rookie

What a great storyline, ingrid !! Wow, I never tought about that.. Good idea of a fanfic yet. ;) Why don't you write a fanfic about that storyline I'm sure it'll be great. :D

I hope that Mac's vacation will be mentioned in the season premiere and the boss thing with Stel. That could be very funny lines... thougts of Mac spinning in my head* :lol:

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I have never posted here befor eso i'm saying hi!!

I Really like Claire Forlani and Peyton and I like the way she give mac a personal life. I really hope that see returns in S4 but then again how can't she after their little vacation in London!!

In S4 there should be a mention of their trip like Stella noticing a picture on Mac's desk of him and Peyton in frount of some well known landmark!!

6. Stella

Stella Rookie

Hey, nattybatty55, welcome here, too, in this thread. I know you from another thread but it's nice that you found the way to this thread. :D Pac-fans or Meyton fans are always welcome. ;)

The idea is genius with Stella noticing a pic from Mac and Peyton together from London on his desk. Stella could ask him if he liked his vacation with Peyton..

7. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Love the idea of a picture of the pair on Mac's desk (or Peyton's, for that matter) from their trip overseas.

Also fun would be something in S4 premier from London (again, maybe tracking down mystery-terrorist involved in the FBI Agent's murder). Some kind of reference could be done... But yeah, I guess they typically follow "real time" and so they will start up a few months after their trip.

Maybe they sent Sid a fun postcard and a crossword from the Observer...? :cool: And maybe a nice new hat for his collection?

Hmmm; how about an S4 episode of Sid, Hawkes, and Peyton at a similar kind of convention in NYC? A murder in a room FULL of pathologists and forensic scientists in the know? That could be fun to piece together and solve...

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I doubt that S4 will start in London because I mean they looked like they were leaving for London at the end of the final!! It would be a little un realistic!! :lol:

9. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Gaaaaaaaagh!!! I really, really wish that people would stop bashing Peyton in *that* other thread, already. Now I know how Lindsay fans feel (because soooo many fans don't like her) and I swear I'll never say anything against her, again. It hurts to have a bunch of fans NOT like the person that you like.

10. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

I have to admit, though I'm more in the SMacked crowd, I'm amazed at how well developed Peyton is despite the fact that she's a recurring charachter. I could easily see her and Sid Hammerback both becoming main charachters.

*Crosses a bridge that carries me over the SMacked Gutter Autobahn*

11. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

I was going to comment on the above quote, and bashing in general, on any thread. (Absurdly as I write this, my mp3 shuffle-mode has found and started playing "Tied To The Whipping Post..." :p I have a gazillion songs - what are the odds?)

Sure, agree to disagree and talk about it, that's interesting and fun, but I guess I'd hoped still with a commonality of being positive towards the show (that's not obligatory either, I know). It's sometimes more about HOW an opinion is expressed than WHAT that contrary opinion is that is sometimes disheartening. I understand it comes from how deeply people feel about the topic they're commenting on, and they have very right to do so. I just hope the tone can lighten up, bashing in general reverts to commentary, and a more inclusive, easy-going vibe presides. :cool:

Okay, okay, the soap-box will be duly taken outside for a ritual burning. :lol: It's really not my style, so thanks for your indulgence in letting me get that out. I feel kinda silly now, but I think I'll post it anyway. I'll edit late I'm sure.

Well, here's to a summer pondering Pac's London itinerary and a rockin' S4. :D

PS - Top, you are right, and my soap box is ashes now. :p

12. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

wait, where exactly is the bashing going on? i didnt know that. (not that i participate in those...)

yeah its kinda annoying when peeps bash ships so i just respect other's opinion and stay on my ships, rowing in peace. :D

I know what that feels. that's the reason i am quite picky in where i post.

13. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Guys, keep in mind, other people have the right not to like a character. It happens, and it's not an insult to those who do like that character--they're simply expressing how they feel about a fictional character.

Back to talking about Peyton...

I hope she's back in season four, too. I love how she brought Mac out of his shell this season and actually showed us something I didn't think we'd ever see much of--a lighter side of Mac! They're downright cute together, and I'd love to see more next season.

14. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

Hello everyone, I suppose this is my first visti into this thread. I just wanted to come on and say hi to some other Peyton fans! :) Woot.
    I've like Claire Forlani since I saw Meet Joe Black. I think she's really sweet and I love her character Peyton on CSI:NY. I think she brings out a more sensitive side to Mac, and they are so cute together, but that even if she wasn't dating Mac, she would still be a really good character, ulinke some other characters on the show *cough-Lindsay-cough*. Oops, wrong thread, sorry. :)

15. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Welcome, pretty in pink!
    Top41, you're absolutely right of course, and I'm sorry if I sounded abrasive in my post - my apologies to anyone who I might have inadvertently offended. I guess it's probably because most fans were rather ambivalent about Peyton up to this point, and suddenly it just seemed as though a truckload of people came out of the woodwork who didn't like her, and it was a surprise to me.
    On a lighter note, here's to hoping she comes back next season!