Dr. Marty Pino / Jonah Lotan thread - We Want More!

BlueGirl

Coroner
At least I want to see more of him, anyone else with me? ;) I say bring on the day-shift for him! :)

csiny_s02e11_hrhdtv_29219_cut.JPG

Yes, I am so glad someone started this thread!!

I love this guy. Oh, he is so hot. I'd love to see Pino and Hammerback working together or just cutting up together. I think they'd make a great team.

Okay, I totally WASN'T expecting that picture when I clicked! You just made my day :D Pino is just gorgeous - but I especially love the way he talks. He has such a lovely voice.

"Messer? Is it in yet?"
"Give me a second...rigor's setting in."

Never laughed harder during an episode. Count me in on the I want more Pino!

Oh... damn! I was thinking that someone should start a thread for this guy. :) I want me more Marty too! :D

YUUUMMMMYYYY, is what I have to say about Dr. Pino.

:lol: His comment to Danny in 'Trapped' about 'sticking it (the thermometer) in the end zone', was priceless!

I have missed seeing him, I too want more PINO! :D

BlueGirl, you must've read my mind, I very nearly started a thread like this last night. :D Love the pic too.

I've wanted to see Marty again since 'Trapped'. I got all excited when Danny mentioned him in 'Super Men'. :lol: I usually don't pay attention to the names of the guest stars, I'm usually concentrating on the dialogue, so I missed seeing his name, lol

Lyn said:
(Is it sad that I keep visiting this thread to gaze lovingly at that picture? *____*)

No...not sad at all. ;)

I don't want Pino back 'cause he's interesting. I want him back 'cause he's hot :devil:. I'm a sucker for those gorgeous eyes. He should be a regular!

So far, 100% voted for Dr.Pino. ;)

Who says we can't have more than one regular pathologist on the show? Let's just push the dead body count and bring him on.
(Right, that's kind of a harsh thing to say, but more dead people, more scenes in the morgue, more chances of seeing him. :devil:)

Honestly I was thinking to delay posting a thread about him, but I just couldn't wait anymore. :lol: I saw the love for him at the grading thread and needed to start this page for him.

Jonah in theater
JonahYLotan2.jpg

Jonah In 24
brian45rn.jpg

Bunny said:
So far, 100% voted for Dr.Pino. ;)

Who says we can't have more than one regular pathologist on the show? Let's just push the dead body count and bring him on.
(Right, that's kind of a harsh thing to say, but more dead people, more scenes in the morgue, more chances of seeing him. :devil:)

100% vote---absolutely!! Anyone who would vote against seeing more of Marty is well---evil! :devil: :p :lol: JK!

Thanks Bluegirl for the Jonah pics---what a beautiful smile!! :)

Yeah, it's nice to see that others want to see more of him too. Jonah seems to be really comfortable with his role as Marty, so it should be interesting to see more of him on the show. :)

Back