"Double-Cross" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Destiny

Still Sanity Challenged!
Premium Member
Air Date: Thursday, October 19, 2006
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: "Double-Cross"

THE CSI TEAM IS CALLED IN TO INVESTIGATE THE UNUSUAL CIRCUMSTANCES SURROUNDING A WOMAN'S DEATH IN A PARISH CHURCH.

Grissom and his team investigate the case of a woman found dead in a parish church. -- Following the evidence, the team uncovers a bizarre love triangle dating all the way back to high school that could reveal who is responsible for the woman's murder.

SERIES REGULARS:
Gil Grissom: William Petersen
Catherine Willows: Marg Helgenberger
Warrick Brown: Gary Dourdan
Nick Stokes: George Eads
Captain Jim Brass: Paul Guilfoyle
Sara Sidle: Jorja Fox
Greg Sanders: Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins: Robert David Hall
Sofia Curtis: Louise Lombard
Hodges: Wallace Langham

GUEST CAST:
Father Frank Berlin: Tim Guinee
Cody White: Sean Patrick Flanery
Sister Elizabeth: Lorna Raver
Sister Bridget: Meredith Monroe
Charlotte Summerville: Blake Lindsley
Brady Somers: Waylon Payne
Officer Mitchell: Larry Mitchell
Sergeant Crawford: Kendall Clement
Candice White: Janelle Giumarra
Marty: John Lee Ames
Young Frank: Zach Bostrom
Young Cody: Tyler King
Young Charlotte: Olivia Leigh

Thanks To The Futon Critic

Oh, goodie-goodie, can't wait for this one, sounds totally intriguing ;) this is a tid-bit about this in the new TV Guide, so this is what it says ;)

"They may be secret "lovahs', but Grissom and Sara still find ways to surprise each other, like in this eppy!! when their religious beliefs surface while investigating a trio of murder suspects..a priest..a nun...and a car dealer.. included is a pic. of them, looking through a microscope,,,"

=======
~Edited: To remove Spoiler Code~

WOW.... sounds interesting...... I liked it..... N E Ways.... I am big CSI fan... so any eppies are good for me.... I know I have my share of ones I dont care for too much LOL but this season I've like all of them.... Even Fanny Smackin.

Dose anyone know how long after "Fanny Smackin" this takes place? It says Greg Sanders/Eric Szmanda is in it but how long after his atack is it? On another note this eppie sonds good.It will be interesting to see the different religious beliefs of the CSI's

desertwind I removed the spoiler code, your in the discussion thread for the ep, and it has a spoiler warning on it, so its safe to post them for this ep. ;)

well, we know Grissom was raised catholic because of "Altar Boys"... and we know he knows his scripture from "Secrets and Flies"... but as for his current stance... I'm not sure where he sits.

I saw the preview of it after "Fannysmacki'" and saw Catherine doing "Father, Son, Holy Spirit" with her hand, while at the same time Grissom was saying, "This case is going to test your faith." Or something like that. (I can't remember what it said.)

And I wonder what they mean by the title of the epi- "Double-Cross".

Thank's Destiny I posted really late, and wasn't sure, so cool ;) and I'm interested in this, because we saw him in "Alter Boys" talking about "I believe in GOD, in science, in Sunday supper, I don't believe in rules, that tell me how I should live" and in "Harvest" with the priest, in the church , that he didn't believe anymore, and didn't feel any guilt!! but, I don't know Sara's theories on religion, so I'm interested in finding that out!!!

I don't know Sara's either, so it will be interesting to seet that.

Plus from the preview didn't it look like Grissom and the priest were fighting.

Sara said in the ep "Commited" that she was sometimes spiritual, although this wouldn't reveal her faith it tells us she believes in something

Back