"Dog Eat Dog" Discussion **Beware Spoilers**

GREG: Well, hopefully I find a wiener.

I also love Grissom well being Grissom, by explaining to the viewers how hotdogs were originaly coined.

Something like this, I think:

New York Polo Grounds, somewhere around ?1857?. A German butcher was selling what he called "dachshund sausages" out of his pie wagon. He put them on a roll, so that his customers wouldn't burn their fingers. He'd yell out
"Get your dachshund sausages, they're red hot!" Soon, all the vendors were selling them, too. But they were too lazy to say "dachshund sausages," so they just called them "hot dogs." :p

Another way you can tell when someone watches too much csi, did i miss much? :rolleyes:

My step-sister's son also has Prader-Willi Syndrome. He is only three years old and is not affected by the eating diorder part yet, but she is very interested in how CSI is going to handle this topic.
I know this episode has aired at least twice if not more, it's a very interesting message
I actually like it because in the end, no one judged the victim on his eating habits and the fact that Prader-Willi is not heard about and I think CSI does it justice I'll wait to see what my step-sister says

I like this one! I dont know why, but this one always stuck in my mind. I suppose its because we happaned to be eating hot dogs at the time and my mother really, couldnt take it and had to leave the room :lol:

*WARNING*

The return of the Stash!!! :eek:

But I also remember a great shot of Nick grabbing is gun... :devil: :p :devil:

I am very disappointed they decided to run this episode.
I did not like this episode , its always on spiketv.
Give me something good. Never get tired of the judge who stutters. Or the blue paint guy.
The best episodes are in an archs that take seasons to solve.

I'm incredibly surprised that during a ratings war, this is the episode from last year they felt strong going into the hiatus with. But perhaps their thinking was that since no one would watch anyway, it didn't make sense to re-run the big eps.

I love the episode because it's Snickers episode. I didn't like the hot dogs, gosh it gross but I did like about two hates couple who fight over the dog, that the episode I'm talking about.

Hey, I tried to tape this episode but it didn't work for some reason, so I missed it. :confused: Does anyone know where I can find the episode/if it's airing again sometime soon?

hey! i'm new! i was just wondering is this the ep from season six you're talking about or is it a new one????!!! i'm getting all confused!!! *help*! :)

Yeah it's the season 6 episode, wich was rerun last night.

Next week, a new one hehe!!

And welcome to you ;)

did CBS air two episodes last night? CTV did, "DED" and...I don't know the name, but the one about the delusional woman and her made up son, both from season 6. anyways, i was rather happy getting to watch two eppys in a row, since I don't have cable and therefore no Spike. And the scene where Nick grabbed his gun definitely made my night :devil:

Back