Does Anyone Like Piercings?

I used to have my ears pierced but the holes closed up because I didn't wear earrings for a while...I don't mind piercings at all. My cousin's girlfriend has a lip piercing and my mom and sister both have their ears pierced. My sister has two holes on each ear.

I'd love to have my tongue done. I think it looks really hot and really cute. I have a cartilage piercing in my right ear, my earlobes, on of them as well as the cartilage both on the right side gauged to 16. I got my navel pierced on the 29th of December, and I have this random surface piercing on my lower stomach that I did myself, I let it close up, but it was really wierd.

I have a small hole in the side of my head that I was born with, it's the exact size of an earring, so I can put an earring in it and gross people out.

Right next to my right ear. It's just a little hole that goes straight into my head. I've tested how deep it goes. I got a whole long sewing needle into it, and it was still going. I don't know how deep it actually is. But when I go out, I put an earring into it to see people stare.

On me Not really On other people it depends on who they are some people look good with them some people dont
My question to all of you is I"ve wanted a Belly Button ring for the longest time but I've heard conflicting reports some say they hurt some say they dont so those of you that have one whats your verdict (though at My age I probably wont look that great with one anyways *shrugs*)

They don't hurt to get them, well, they hurt a bit but it's not something so significant to remember. And it didn't hurt me hardly at all, it hurts less than a shot and getting blood drawn and a papercut. I hate papercuts. So, it doesn't hurt to get it done, but if you do, don't pull on it or run your hand down your stomach and hit it, that hurts.

Ha ha, I don't have my ears pierced, and some wonder what kind of a woman I am. Sure, it'd be cool to have my ears pierced, but then I'd have to go and get earrings for them. Matching earrings, and half of my stuff doesn't match with my accessories as it is.

I'd prefer a tattoo over piercings...both would be cool too.

I want a tattoo. You wouldn't have to have them matching. My ears totally don't match. In my left ear I don't even wear an earing, and in my right I just wear a silver eyebrow ring.

I just have my ears pierced. When it comes to guys though I'm not attracted to the ones with piercings. I dunno...seeing a guy with something in his nose or lip doesn't do it for me. I like my men to be very manly.

i LOVE piercings!!! atm ive got my ears and my belly button, but am getting my tongue soon and probs others.

and i luv them on guys, spesh eyebrow, lip and tongue, talk about hot!!!

my ex had like 10, i just drooled, LOL

i dont like guys with nipple rings though... im scared ill rip them out, LOL!!!

another of my ex's had heaps, both ears (with spacers), bullring, eyebrow, 3 in his lip, tongue, bridge of his nose, and the side of his belly button, he was HOT!!! lol

Back