Do the characters remind you of someone you know?

My charakter i thinks same as Nick helpful and friendly to all people, and every day good humor but also sensibility. Nicky looks too my Father in younger years :) Yurek and i spoked over these :lol: it´s funny.

I looks like my fahter (so say my family and Neighbours) i´ll have a very short haircut :lol: funny but i like this.

Yurek´s charakter remember me of Greg ;)

Sabine

I kinda have this Greg Sanders-thing going on with my hair at the moment, although this picture doesn't really do it justice.
greg-n-methumbnail.jpg

My dentist strongly reminds me of Sid (I've only just noticed this after having a check-up a few days ago)...my friend at school reminds me of Calleigh and I've been told I look like Valera...can't see the resemblance myself, but I take it as a compliment ^_^. There's this guy in my friend's bio class who nicked my polo mints who resembles a younger Warrick (by younger, I'm meaning 17 yr old). My chemistry teacher is kinda like Catherine, as he's attempting to blow up the lab, but unlike her, has not had much success (I think he'd be insulted that I have compared him to a woman, but hey, Catherine's a hardass character, so he should take it as a compliment).

ok, I think I look like a cross between the following: Catherine, Calleigh and Sofia. I'll eventually post a pic so you can tell me if it's just early signs of craziness or that I really do look like all 3.

My friend Chantal is an exact clone of teri miller. They look so much alike, It's not funny.

Grissom really reminds me of my Uncle. I mean they are both really smart. I mean my uncle isn't smart with Anthropology and all that but he's smart in a way that Grissom's smart. I can't really explain it but he just reminds me of him.

A friend of mine looks like Grissom with his beard :lol: but he's not old it's just that he looks like him. He's 26 :p

My cousin looks like Stella, although she has straight hair, but her face is the same specially in the first season :D

A friend of my father looks like Sid Hammerback :p

a friend i go to school with looks exactly like Danny!!! with the accent and glasses lol its so freaky lol

and ppl have said that my looks and personality remind them of sara but i have an old friend who does partially look like sara....

i wish i met a guy who looked like nick ;) lol

My sis said I'll look like Calleigh when I'm grown.... funny, but she looks like Natalia! I also have a guy friend who looks like Eric (lol!) and a guy friend who looks kinda like a Greg/Horatio (really young Horatio) combination.

My aunt reminds me of Stella. They both have the same length curly hair, they both have similar voices, both the same height. It's creepy. Everytime I see my aunt she reminds me of Stella. :D

Back