Do the characters remind you of someone you know?

geekloverulesGSR

Police Officer
This just dawned on me the other day. Grissom has an uncanny resemblance to my fifth grade teacher Mr. White. Seriously. He had the white/gray beard going on, knew practically everything there was to know, could quote anyone, anywhere, and was really deep. I was shocked at the similarities. Dose anyone else know someone who resembles a character?

My niece Linde has pretty much the same character as Lindsey (and their names resemble a lot too as you can see). She's just turned 9, likes to hitchhike (she doesn't do that anymore though), she runs away all the time but just because she likes to see different places, she's an only child of divorced parents.

Neat idea geekloverules,

Our neighbor in N.Y. reminds me of Gris alot too. Uncle Louie, we called him. He was a Vietnam War Veteran, and knew practically EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING. And like Gris, he has bad luck with women. Excpet Aunt Effi who he ended up marrying and living with for about 20 years after marrying and divorcing 2 others.

I have a friend that reminds me of Danny Messer. They look a lot alike, to me anyway. And they have the same attitude. And the same blue eyes.

Well, one of my friends, Kate(awesomepossum) and I have a joke that I'm Jorja Fox and she's Emily Procter, because my name is Georgia and Kate calls me Horha, which we later found out is what Emily Procter calls Jorja Fox. So in that respect I guess, lol.

WE also have a science teacher who looks like Calleigh, she's new though, so I don't know her name.

I had a really bad haircut for a while and my friend kept calling me Sara Sidle! We both can't stand that little wingy-at-the-sides hairstyle she had last season and so far this season. :lol:

Wingy at the sides? I think my hair does that naturally lol. I'm the same height as Sara/Jorja with brown hair, and the wingy hair, lol. So I guess in that respect I see Sara in myself, and we have the same snarky attitude.

Yeah- I think she's attractive, but I wish her hair was longer and straighter, like in your avatar, madgeorge. The short stuff at the sides just looks terrible.

But on topic... besides that bad hair do, I don't exactly look like Jorja Fox! I wish! :)

Back