Do the characters remind you of someone you know?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by geekloverulesGSR, Oct 5, 2005.

1. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

2. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

My maths teacher reminds me of catherine/marg in just one way I guess...Call me stupid, but in the first day of classes, after meeting her, we were talking about our first impression and I was like "Her lips look a lot like Catherine's lips" Don't really know if this is true or if it's just me and my impression, but in my opinion they are quite similar...

3. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

so far my sister tells me that i act alot like Greg. :D i think thats pretty cool cuz he's my favorite character in CSI. :lol:

i also realized my Microbiology teacher acts alot like Speed from CSI: Miami! its awesome!!! :cool:

4. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Hell yeah! Sara reminds me a lot of.. well, me :cool: I used to be much like her. No social life, only living for my school work and my computer, I had a big mouth and caused trouble at pretty much every place I came and I definitly had a problem with authority.
    Luckily, like Sara, I changed too.

5. Miss_Undercover

Miss_Undercover Judge

My teacher in math and accountancy had very much simlilar with Grissom.
    He's a litte younger but the figure, the size, the the hairs and the face - is correct.

Sadly he's wearing contact lenses as earlier his nice glasses...

PS: Is my favourite teacher all the time. :)
    And he had a wonderful character !

6. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

My English Teacher and Grissom are like twins. I don't know they're personalities just match up perfectly.

7. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

I feel the same way Sara remind me a lot of myself. I have Problem with authority, I pick the wrong men, I speak my mind, read a lot and I'm on my computer a lot, and I also speed a lot of time on college school work.

8. stand_behide_h

stand_behide_h Hit and Run

When Horatio put off his sunglasses, remind me about the past view that i can saw my uncle put off his glasses. My uncle charecter look like the same H too much.I dont sure who is copy who?

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I can remember last year seeing my dads friend put his glasses on ecactly like H - I stood thier sraring!!:)

10. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I've been told by people that I remind them of Sara because I'm also a vegetarian and get a bit cranky when people try to offer me meat.

Hortatio reminds me of my friend Shaggy (nickname not real name) because Shaggy is always in charge of events and never once acts like he is ablove everyone else. Sadly he doesn't do the sunnies :(

11. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Well, I have this classmate that looks like Ryan. And I really hate that classmate. I think that's one of the reasons why I don't watch CSI: Miami anymore (I used to be a huge fan). I know it's not a good reason for me not to watch an awesome show like CSI: Miami. I tried to watch an epi and when Ryan appeared in a scene, the face of that classmate of mine appeared in my head and I immediately felt irritated. :(

12. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

I look like Lindsay. One of my friends reminds me of Greg in every way.

13. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

A former classmate has the same nasty personality as Ecklie. And when I say nasty.. I mean nasty! Ecklie all the way!

14. CarolineAmanda

CarolineAmanda Witness

take a look at me, who do i remind u of?
    photobucket

15. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

my supervisor at my old job reminds me of calleigh. her voice reminds me of her a lot and she's petite, blonde, southern, sweet and tough as nails. she also has an obsession with guns and never leaves home without one. loaded. i made sure to stay on her good side :D