Death Visits 'CSI' Trio For May Sweeps

Wow, losing Brass would be so sad. But if it's for the right reasons...Besides, if that's what the writers have decided to do, then we don't have much control over it. :(

I think Lindsay being in another car accident would be a little repetitive. There's other ways to be seriously injured, ya know?

And just...wow...about Stella. That's going to be an intense episode. :eek:

The writerss must be reading our minds (or our comments). They found a great way to get rid of Frankie and put Stella in the spotlight in a big way.

ladytrinity said:
*cof* *cof* Kill Ellie *cof* *cof*

hahah I don't think they should kill her. Yeah she's a drug addict and a hooker but still! I hope they don't kill off Brass of Lindsey.

I thought Catherine was the one getting in a car crash.....is Lindsay in the car with her when it happens? And I wonder how Warrick will react to that! Because all us yo!blingers know how much he cares about her :lol:

Please permit me to pout...Oh Christ! It's bad enough that poor Brass is going to be seriously wounded and may possibly die, and his loser of a daughter makes another unnecessary appearance, but do you know what this fan thinks is the worst news of all?

This:

"Sources say we get to know Catherine Willows' teenage daughter in the season finale. With their rocky relationship, I'm hearing Lindsey Willows wreaks a little havoc in Catherine's life, especially when she ends up in a car accident that could be fatal. However, if she does survive, you can expect to see her around again. I'm told producers are contemplating making the character recurring."

The horrible key words are: "producers are contemplating making the character recurring."

Oh that's just great (sarcasm). Just what we need is another ancillary character stealing away valuable face time from the main cast. Have the producers learned nothing from watching how other once favorite shows like "ER" degraded when they had Mark's bratty daughter make frequent appearances? I wonder which producer "produced" this so-called great idea? Finally, will we ever glimpse the lovely Greg for longer than his requisite two-minute scenes in Season 7? Producers, can you say "cast bloat"?

Terrible, terrible idea, if it proves to be true.

^^I agree. Making Lindsay recurring is totally unnecessary. It'll contribute to the "cast bloat", plus it's getting just a little too personal. I don't need to turn on CSI expecting a good forensics drama just to hear a bratty teenager whining. Once or twice a season is good enough for me.

Go back to the old, tried-and-true formula: A and B case, with all main characters getting significant screentime. STOP MESSING WITH MY CSI!! :mad:

CSIFAN1985 said:
My only comment is Wow... I might actually have to make it a point to tune into all three CSI's in the next month. Oh yeah, they can't kill off Brass, that would just be wrong. :-(

CSIFAN1985

yes...that is the proper explanation for it. "wow" i don't know how they could have death on ALL three CSIs...that's just wierd.
Marisol Caine? that sounds wierd. and that makes Eric & Horatio brothers! :eek: and (i hate to say it this way...but) Horatio could be a widow in the near future....
end of seasons 2,4,and 6. all in death. how delightful... :rolleyes:

it will be horrible if brass dies. losing our brass would be horrible. i hope grissom makes the right decision.. and i guess i'll have to tune into all three aswell i usually dont watch them all but this sounds all to exciting!

I have to say I'm intrigued. I will be watching them all.

I don't want anyone to leave. I like the shows the way they are right now, but a little drama never hurt (as long as its written well).

Back