Death Visits 'CSI' Trio For May Sweeps

CSI Files

Captain
During this year's May sweeps period, all CSIs are planning to go out with a bang – literally.

CSI is once again placing a member of its team in a life or death situation. In the season finale episode "Way To Go," the Las Vegas team may have to say goodbye to one of their detectives, according to CSI Media Forums. "Brass has been shot and is seriously ill, it's unknown if he will survive or not," they reported. "Grissom has the biggest weight on his shoulders, as he has the power of attorney and must decide if he should have surgery or not. We'll also see the return of a very heartless Ellie."

But Brass won't be the only character fighting for his life. E!Online's <font color=yellow>Kristin</font> reported that a member of the team will get some devastating news. "Sources say we get to know Catherine Willows' teenage daughter in the season finale. With their rocky relationship, I'm hearing Lindsey Willows wreaks a little havoc in Catherine's life, especially when she ends up in a car accident that could be fatal. However, if she does survive, you can expect to see her around again. I'm told producers are contemplating making the character recurring."

Down in Miami, Horatio Caine is set to experience a bout of happiness, but even that is not going to last long, according to showrunner <font color=yellow>Ann Donahue</font>. "Horatio and Marisol [Delko] will marry during our second episode of sweeps. She is still fighting cancer and she will meet a tragic end (not cancer-related)." Horatio and Marisol recently decided to have a baby together, but Marisol's tragic end may prevent those plans from coming to fruition.

Marisol won't be the only member of the Delko clan in mortal danger. According to TV Guide, her brother Eric has managed to attract a very volatile fan. "Some psycho stalker from Delko's past will resurface with vengeance on the brain and a sniper rifle in her trunk — never a good combo."

In the Big Apple, things get really grim for one of the CSIs when they find themselves in the middle of a murder investigation and an emotional rollercoaster ride, according to TV Guide. "Stella is discovered covered in blood in her apartment, where her boyfriend has been shot to death," the magazine said. "Stella remembers shooting him, but she isn't clear on all that happened up to that time."

Stella's boyfriend, Frankie, first appeared in the episode "Grand Murder At Central Station" and the two have shared a subtle relationship since. Frankie meets his demise in the episode "All Access," which is set to air on April 26th and also features the appearance of <font color=yellow>Kid Rock</font>.

Visit E!Online, TV Guide, CSI Media Forums, and CSI Files's interview with Ann Donahue to learn more about these upcoming events.<center></center>

needmorecsi said:
Hopefully this means Stella is leaveng the show.

NOOOOOO!!!!! I don't want Stella to leave! We've already lost Aiden, we can't lose Stella too! :( Sounds like an awesome episode, it would be nice to see someone besides Danny have some "fun".

:rolleyes: Oh boy death visits all three CSIs. The Grim Reaper really has it in for these guys.

Did everyone just decide CSI needed some extra death or something? Um, yeah we know the show is all about the dead but...this is going a little far. When you start to kill off all the characters, you start to kill the show.

Oh my, I hope they don't kill off Brass. I adore him.

I'm not sure how I feel about Lindsey. I see that story line going a lot of ways.

So both detectives in CSI and CSI: NY will be injured? Hmm... I wonder who ripped off the other? :D

The Stella storyline sounds so cool.
I'm glad NY is gonna show us some angst! I missed that this season.

woa death everywhere, im not looking forward to ellie returning, spesh as they say she will be heartless, i dont want brass to die and have her being a bitch to him in his last moments.

and i dont want them to kill lindsay, hell i dont want them to kill ne1!!!

My only comment is Wow... I might actually have to make it a point to tune into all three CSI's in the next month. Oh yeah, they can't kill off Brass, that would just be wrong. :-(

CSIFAN1985

that's cool , two major case on every CSIs:

VEGAS: brass shooting and maybe lindsey' accident
MIAMI: death of a character and eric's stalker is back
NY: Stella shoot her bf and maybe Flack will be injured on another case......

I can feel the "cliffhanger" power guys...i don't like it

^ Actually in NY it'll be three

1. Stella shooting Frankie
2. Danny and his Tanglewood Boys connection
3. Flack injured in an explosion in the finale.

Yum. This season's going out with a bang (literally)! :D

Jadyn said:
^ Actually in NY it'll be three

1. Stella shooting Frankie
2. Danny and his Tanglewood Boys connection
3. Flack injured in an explosion in the finale.

Yum. This season's going out with a bang (literally)! :D
oh god i forgot Danny , shame on me :D

well finally we have a good storyline for each of them...thank god...

Back