Death Penalty? What's your opinion?

To me, the Death Penalty is needed, what isn't is to let these people have years and years of appeals.

There is no reason for someone like Dennis Rader aka the BTK killer to be allowed to rot in prison on my tax dollars for nearly 20 years until his appeals run out. There is proof that he did it. He vicously tortured innocent people, mostly women, in their own homes before killing them because it was a sexual thrill for him. He even knew that at least in one case, the children of the couple he brutalized and murdered would find the bodies after they came home from school. It thrilled him.

Does this man deserved death? YES!!! Do people like him, who kill for no damned reason other than because they can, deserve death? YES!

Am I tired of people of people who commit shockingly senseless crimes whether it be Timothy McVey and his truckload of explosives that he parked in front of a place that he knew had a daycare center, or two young men in Philadelphia who murdered Terrell Pough 18, because they wanted the donated car he recieved because he was featured in a story in People magazine in August, as a young father who was raising his daughter alone who was about to turn two in 10 days from the murder? Or the shocking amount of small children being abducted, sexually assaulted and viciously killed like Carla Brucia and all the others this summer?

Yes.

I am tired of these people living off my tax dollars, getting three square meals a day, working out in a gym, and being able to take college courses that I cannot afford? YES.

Most of these people cannot be rehabilitated. A great deal of them reoffend. But you know, perhaps if the Death Penalty was carried out a lot faster maybe it would have an effect on crime.

It's a joke now with the years and years of appeals. Something needs to be done.

I understand your utter revulsion for these leeches that feed off Society, strengthening themselves and making themselves smarter than you or I will ever be, and of course, something must definitely be done, however, if we kill the monsters that sap our lives, we put ourselves in the same position as those of the parasites, thereby becoming no worse than them!

if they are guilty dont give them the needle put up a rope in the middle of town like they did in the 1800s and hang them where everyone can see and dont give them 10 years to whine if they cant prove there not guilty in 6 months let them swing :devil:

ok well an aussie was hung in singapore at 9am this morning (now 4pm) and it literally made me feel sick.

i think there should be the death penalty, i mean hu has the right to say hu lives and dies. no matter what they did. and yes murder's kiss people but they have issues, but legally killing someone in the name of a country is barbarrick.

now after saying that im not so against it for mass murders and stuff like that, but this aussie was killed for drug trafficing and excuse my french but its F*CKING WRONG!

he had been in prison for 3 years and wasn't allowed to hug his mother. an hour before his execution they were allowed to hold hands, BUT NOT EVEN HUG!

i mean thats just inhumane!!!

i think there should be a death penalty full stop, but if there has to be only have it for SERIOUS crimes. like mass murder, tortune and the such. not pity things like drug trafficing.

and also IF there will be a death penalty, foc f's sake just give them a needle, not hang then, i mean killing them is bad enough, you could atleast use the modern most painless way for them!!!

ok thats my thoughts.

he had been in prison for 3 years and wasn't allowed to hug his mother. an hour before his execution they were allowed to hold hands, BUT NOT EVEN HUG!

People serving on Death Row are there for a reason. They're sick bastards that that can mercilessly commit a cold-blooded crime without even flinching. They SHOULD suffer for their crimes. It's their own fault. They chose their path. I say thats for the better. Let them suffer in their last moments as their victims did.

-GGCSI

People serving on Death Row are there for a reason. They're sick bastards that that can mercilessly commit a cold-blooded crime without even flinching. They SHOULD suffer for their crimes. It's their own fault. They chose their path. I say thats for the better. Let them suffer in their last moments as their victims did.

-GGCSI

GGCSI if you're referring to this case then i don't like what you said. This man didn't murder anyone. He didn't deserve to die.

-GGCSI

GGCSI if you're referring to this case then i don't like what you said. This man didn't murder anyone. He didn't deserve to die.

yeah, as i sed it was a drug trafficing charge, not murder or nethign like that.

So, procuring drugs so that they would be used to poison our children which can lead to their own deaths through addiction is not a crime punishable by death?

He went to a country where the laws are so strict that spitting on the street is a crime punishable by kaning, and yet he completely ignored their laws and was getting drugs to sell, possibly to the children in Singapore.

Sorry, no sympathy for him on my end. If he is going to be stupid, then I am glad that I am no longer competing for food with him. Sorry y'all.

as for VManso's comments to my post.
Are you deliberately trying to twist my comments for your own use?

I said nothing about leeches. I said that people in prison who have committed horrible crimes against strangers, family members and even children, yet because the appeals process is so long, millions of Americans are footing the bill to keep them behind bars, instead of rotting in hell where they belong. Why should John Smith have the right to live on Death Row when he stole that right from an eleven year old child, Carlie Brucia?

There undeniable proof that he did it, he's captured on tape leading her off. Why not kill him ASAP, so that the taxpayers in Florida don't have to foot the bill for keeping his creepy ass alive until his appeals run out? He doesn't deserve to live for raping and strangling a child. The scum even tried to claim that he had "rough sex" with her. She's friggin' ELEVEN, you don't have any kind of sex with children, it sick!

The jury of his peers recommended that he die for his crime against Carlie. Put him out of our misery, NOW.

The funny thing is, I live in a country that legally murders thousands of innocents, yet for some reason keeps convicted murderers alive to live on the money I pay for taxes.

Something is not right here. Not right at all.

he was headed to australia.

the thing id with drugs, druggies choose to do it.

if they OD its their own fault.

just coz they might have got the drugs off someone, its their fault, not the dealers.

this guy should be alive, its barbarrick that there is a death penalty at all, let alone for pety crimes.

Let's remember to argue our points here folks, and not attack each other, OK? We're not quite to that point yet, but it seems to be heading in that direction.

In most countries, drug dealing/trafficking is actually quite a serious crime. It's not considered "petty" at all, and for good reason. Kids get hooked and then they often die, or worse- end up living a half existence in the streets, doing whatever they have to to get their next fix. It's a serious crime.

Now whether I believe it's deserving of death... I'm not really sure. But it's definitely a serious offense, and should not be treated lightly.

Well, I agree that if the case is severe enough and all evidence is solid - the death penalty should be applied. you take a life - have yours taken -sort of thing. Yet, every case and circumstance is different and needs to be looked at and treated differently.

I find this a very difficult subject. In the end I would say I'm against it because it's the easy way out. Besides most country's that have death penalty's have a really lousy system of carrying it out, it goes one for years and years and what if you didn't do it? I just don't believe in the a life for a life theory. Lock them up, throw away the key and make them think about what they have done.

Back