Dear Writers... (Have something you want to say?)

it's half midnight, i just joined to say i'm pretty positive the moment between D/L in the last ep is stolen from my junior high experiences,when i had a crush on one of my classmates....
it wasn't a court case though but the school theatre, how funny is that???

...and would you, dear writers, consider having my baby son in your show?
he is only 7 months and doesn't talk, but he can be very dramatic when he is hungry or needs a nap....
that'll be good.
you dont' even need to make up dark secrets!

thanks ;)

Dear Writers,

If you have myName's baby on the show, please have Flack holding him/taking care of him. It might make up for a lot of your recent boo-boos. :D

Thanks muchly,
Me

detdonflackjr said:
MrsGiovinazzo said:If Danny and Lindsay make out on screen, I'm gonna f-ing gag and then turn the channel. This show is supposed to be about evidence and crime solving. Swapping saliva will only contaminate the evidence ... not to mention the viewers.

so are you opposed to any couples on CSI NY ever making out or does that just apply to D/L?
At this point, my oppostition is pretty much limited to D/L. If Mac and Peyton wanna go at it in his office, that's fine with me because it's a mature relationship and a scene that could be played naturally.

Flack and a baby? Liking it. Flack and Danny adopting a baby together? LOVING IT!!!

Awwww Flack and Danny having a baby ... um, er ... adopting a baby, how cutesy :lol: :lol: :lol:

What do you think they'd call him, or her ... how about Donielle or Danielle if it's a girl :lol: and either Don Flack the third, or Daniel the second :lol: if it's a boy
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dear Writers,

Do you actually watch the show? Do you just write the episodes and then go take a vacation or something? I still can't find the words to describe Sleight Out of Hand. Was it so important that Danny and Lindsay had their stupid little crap (Danny seeing her in the lab, Danny acting like an idiot again, not sleeping, talking to himself - go with your instincts - that made me roll my eyes).

There was nothing said about Lindsay in three episodes (which was wonderful, btw) and then all of the sudden Danny is missing her. They barely interacted all season and then he flies to Montana. How exactly did he get there to fast? I forgot, it's TV... :rolleyes:

IMO, the "deep, dark secret" of Lindsay's fell flat and I totally lay the blame on you. Why didn't we find out why Daniel Katums killed those girls? There were four girls plus Lindsay so why did we only see two sets of parents and were either one of those Lindsay's parents? Why was the prosecutor the only one questioning Lindsay? Shouldn't Daniel's lawyer get to question her. What happened to Lindsay's trust issues? You guys have a lot of unfinished business.

Also, do you (along with Miami and Vegas) have a big bowl of first and last names that you just randomly pick from because you all seem to use the same names over and over? Why on earth did you name the killer Daniel?? Why did he look so much like Season 1 Flack? That itself made him likable. Same hair, sideburns, blue eyes..he could be Flack's long lost twin.

Also, how about on Tuesday nights at 8pm EST you tune your TVs in to NCIS (it's on CBS too). I think you need to take some pointers from them. They have the right blend of crime solving, banter, flirting, and actual chemistry between all the characters. Two of them are in relationships (with other people) but it doesn't take over the show and every single character can stand on their own. They don't need one of the other characters **coughLindsaycough** to carry them. It wouldn't hurt to take a look.

IMO, the "deep, dark secret" of Lindsay's fell flat and I totally lay the blame on you. Why didn't we find out why Daniel Katums killed those girls? There were four girls plus Lindsay so why did we only see two sets of parents and were either one of those Lindsay's parents? Why was the prosecutor the only one questioning Lindsay? Shouldn't Daniel's lawyer get to question her. What happened to Lindsay's trust issues? You guys have a lot of unfinished business.

Thank you Rhonda! The writers could have built up the secret to a more fulfilling conclusion. It seemed like they just cut it short for sweeps ratings. Bad technique.

We don't know why the killing took place. As you and others have said, there was no cross-examination. Why not? That left a bad taste in my mouth (no sex jokes, MrsG).

Finally, I agree with you on Lindsay's trust issues. The viewer's supposed to believe that as soon as Lindsay testified she's miraculously "over" her trust issues. Not bloody likely. That would take a decent amount of therapy and work on Lindsay's part.

Dear Writers:

Please make Stella's HIV storyline more interesting. I didn't give a rat's ass about her checking out the website and had to think back to remember why she actually was checking out the website.

Sincerely,

A loyal fan of NY appointment TV who won't reveal her deepest show criticisms online ;)

Okay, I was in two ways with the 'baby' offer. Lol, one... so cute to have tall, lanky Flack holding a baby. And the other, *shudder* puh-leez, the 'almost kiss' was hair-raising enough... *geddit?*

But why do I get the feeling I'll feel the same way when/if Danny and Lindsay make out on screen?

Some call it the theory of cognitive dissonance -- thinking negative about a certain thing when it's not in your favor. But hey, that's just a theory.
What fact is the lack of visual chemistry and the gag-factor of everything. Not to mention the blatant disregard of the writers in the quality of their writing.

Dear Writers,

I remember in S2: Stuck On You... It was suggested that Lindsay had issues with her own parents and her telling her mom at the end of every conversation, "Tell daddy I love him"... I didn't see that at all ever again.
Please finish storylines that are undone. Like Danny's BROTHER for example? Or FLACK'S DAD, of whom he isn't very close to??? OR THE FBI WOMAN?

Sorry for the caps.
Love,
Cordelia.

dear writers,
stop getting main caracters together...
i'm saying it for their sake.
you know the way, i see you at home, i see you at work, i see you even when i don't mean to( ;) uhmm)kind of thing....
you wouldn't like them ending shouting at each other "you bore me to death, you,your lab coat and anyway that guy over there..he's the murderer!!!!!"
you could leave them single...
that's fun.
i would love to be single but i'm stuck with my husband.
dammit! :lol:

P.S.my baby offer is still open, take him before grey's anotomy will!!!

JDonne - that post was awesome (and props to Mrs G) - but oh my - I think I'm going to have to jump on your freshly-baked Amy Acker bandwagon. Get her in there!

Or at least, make Peyton a main character, then TPTB can romance themselves up to the eyeballs and Danny remains intact. Mac/Peyton works, why not run with it?

Imagine if everybody in CSI:NY are in a relationship with each other: Stella and Mac or Stella and Flack or Mac and Peyton or Danny and Lindsey or Danny or Aiden or Sheldon and Stella or heck, Danny and Flack. It'll be like Melrose Place!

And imagine if they all broke up: how awkward could that be? Think!

I remember in S2: Stuck On You... It was suggested that Lindsay had issues with her own parents and her telling her mom at the end of every conversation, "Tell daddy I love him"... I didn't see that at all ever again.
Please finish storylines that are undone. Like Danny's BROTHER for example? Or FLACK'S DAD, of whom he isn't very close to??? OR THE FBI WOMAN?
Exactly. The whole thing (Lindsey's supposed back story) was rushed, I think. Plus, they don't watch their own material nor remember what they've already written.

chaostheory08 said:
Imagine if everybody in CSI:NY are in a relationship with each other: Stella and Mac or Stella and Flack or Mac and Peyton or Danny and Lindsey or Danny or Aiden or Sheldon and Stella or heck, Danny and Flack. It'll be like Melrose Place!

And imagine if they all broke up: how awkward could that be? Think!

i'm so laughing at this :lol:
melrose place or worse the bold and the beautiful...
where they're not just all having relationships with each other, they're relatives :eek:
no.shame. :lol:

Dear Writers

Can I ask you something? In this week's episode Danny came home from work, looked at some letters and immediately left again for Montana empty handed....no toothbrush, no deodorant, no 'I'll at least grab a clean shirt if I'm going to fly across the country to see the girl I'm mad about but haven't actully thought about or mentioned for 3 weeks until today'.

Yet, when he turned up at the courthouse in Montana he was wearing a completely different set of clothes.....did he stop along the way to go shopping? Just wondering......and yes, I know.....I have too much time on my hands....

Back