Dear Writers... (Have something you want to say?)

^The magic of television. Or as Horatio said, "Buy everything there."

Idk. The whole storyline is so rushed and it's inconsistent.

Dear Writers,
Hmmm.... do you read criticisms at all?

~cate.

Dear Writers:

First off, thank you for finally getting Danny and Lindsay together. Much appreciated :D

A lot of people have said this so I won't go into any great detail. Long story short...where's Louie? Did he die or is he still in a coma? What about Adam and the fact that his father was a bully? Also, what happened to Reed Garrett? Where is he now? I know there is tension between him and Mac but Kyle (I think that's his name) is such a great actor. When you start a storyline, please finish it.

Please give more screentime to Flack and Hawkes. Eddie Cahill is a wonderful actor and he's very talented and funny. Hill Harper is another great actor that needs more time on the screen.

Thanks,
dl_shipper34

Long story short...where's Louie? Did he die or is he still in a coma? What about Adam and the fact that his father was a bully? Also, what happened to Reed Garrett? Where is he now? I know there is tension between him and Mac but Kyle (I think that's his name) is such a great actor. When you start a storyline, please finish it.
Ditto. I'm really wondering if they're going to bring up the Louie storyline this season. It would be utterly ridiculous to go an entire season with nothing more than two name mentions...but I guess they're saving it for sweeps.

Adam is just a minor character, but AJ Buckley is phenomenal and I really think a little storyline for him would add some depth to the show. :D

I love the Mac-Reed stuff, and I really hope we haven't seen the last of him. In all honesty, I hope that this storyline continues throughout upcoming seasons--it provides so much for Mac as a character, and there's a real chance to do something special with Reed. :D

My sister and I were wondering the same thing. We were hoping that the storyline there got pushed a bit earlier in the season....but I just want to find out what happened to Louie.

Dear writers,

End the suspense about Louie's fate, PLEASE!!! ;)

:D

^Yeah. Since you're giving Danny something to work on in the 'love' department, can you at least give us a hint on what is happening with Louie.

Top41 said:
Dear writers,

End the suspense about Louie's fate, PLEASE!!! ;)

Exactly!

Dear Writers,

C'mon people, you can't just leave someone in a coma and forget all about them. It's called CONTINUITY. When you fail to follow through, it's distracting to the viewer. Is Louie dead? Is he alive? Has Danny been busting butt bringing the Tanglewood gang to justice, or did he take a baseball bat out to the old hood one night to even the score? As emotional as Danny is and as emotional as that episode was, I find it hard to believe that Danny has just gone along for the past year as if that never happened.

Louie's physical condition isn't the only unresolved issue. If he is alive, what's the status on the brotherly relationship between Danny and Louie? If he's dead, where does that leave Danny in relation to his family? You introduced some really compelling stuff and then just dropped it cold so that Danny's only character development could revolve around an office crush. :rolleyes:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
You introduced some really compelling stuff and then just dropped it cold so that Danny's only character development could revolve around an office crush. :rolleyes:

Amen to that.

Pretty please? A gift for the die-hard fans before the season ends? I'd really apreciate. ;)

Agreed to all the replies about Louie. I'm glad that in 'Hung Out To Dry'--he talked about his brother and once again, we were reminded of that in 'Raising Shane'. :) I'm pretty sure that's almost a little hint about maybe learning about what happened to Louie before the end of the season...

I also remember Danny being put off the promotional grid in Season 1, I'll love to see that happen again. He's so passionate about his work and isn't perfect--we feel like we can relate to that--he deserves another chance. :)

If Mac and Peyton wanna go at it in his office, that's fine with me because it's a mature relationship and a scene that could be played naturally.

I agree that they are a mature couple, but I think that fact would mean them making out in his office with his glass walls would never happen. As mature people in a mature relationship they would know that making out in his office with its glass walls would be completely inappropriate.

Personally, I am glad about that. I don't really like the Mac/Peyton relationship, but have been able to tolerate it because it is so often not on screen. I think that is the big problem with main characters having romantic relationships -- they never play out as well on screen as in our musings and writers always feel the need to add so much angst to keep the relationship "interesting."

Dear Writers,

For my part, I would prefer you keep the romantic relationships to a minimum. Allusion to romantic involvements in fine, even the occassional scene, but don't turn this show into some kind of night time soap. It is supposed to be about the science and the characters as they work together as a team and as friends.

Thank you.

^Yeah, I'm scared that CSI:NY would rely more on the 'followings' of certain romantic/friendship pairings rather than capitalizing on the interest of the people to the science featured on the show. Please, we have too many teen-romance crap on the tube right now.

Personally, I am glad about that. I don't really like the Mac/Peyton relationship, but have been able to tolerate it because it is so often not on screen. I think that is the big problem with main characters having romantic relationships -- they never play out as well on screen as in our musings and writers always feel the need to add so much angst to keep the relationship "interesting."

Well, I don't like Mac/Peyton much either -- coz I'm a true blue SMACker. Hahahaha.... but compared to their younger counterpart, I'm tolerant to this. Because there is a factor of mystery surrounding them. We don't know what's happening to them when Peyton's not on the show. Mac doesn't stare blankly when she's not around and he's focused ... hahah, maybe because Stella's there.

Dear Writers,

Please to be giving Eddie Cahill more information about his character so that we can wheedle it out of him during chats.

That is all. :)

Much love,
Fay

Faylinn said:
Dear Writers,

Please to be giving Eddie Cahill more information about his character so that we can wheedle it out of him during chats.

That is all. :)

Much love,
Fay

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Seconded!

:p I was hoping he'd have some juicy info to share, or at least taunt us with something he couldn't say. :lol:

Back