Dear Writers... (Have something you want to say?)

There's nothing I can say that hasn't been said already, alas, I feel compelled to urge the writers to do one thing:

Please, get rid of Lindsay. In fact, if you're at a loss of how to write her out, there's already a flawless plot in the "Why Lindsay Must Go" thread.

I don't care what all the other people have said about Lindsay, its a bit unfair. I think shes great and the chemistry with danny works great, to write her out what be stupid, they already lost aiden from the beginning. We're also talking about a real persons life too.

No, we're talking about a character who we feel is a detriment to the show, not the actress. You think writing her out would be stupid, some people think continuing to write her in the show is stupid. Darn those pesky opinions, always getting in the way.

I wish the writers would wrap up the D/L situation...yes I am a shipper (and proud of it) but they need to get it together. If they do get together, fine. If they don't, fine. As long as they do it properly it's good with me. I don't mind that it's gone on for a while, but I wish something would happen. Also give Flack more air time...the man is amazing...I saw him in Friends and loved him. Other than that, nothing more to say.

Dear writers

You do realize you have Eddie Cahill in the opening credits right? OK now how about you give him a STORY already!!

thank you,
fed up fan.

^^Flack had a storyline in season 1's episode The Fall. Don't get me wrong, I love Flack and I'd love to see more of him but he's a detective and because of that, he's just not gonna get the screentime the rest of the regulars get. I'd love for them to do another story on him, but he doesn't get any less screentime than Brass on Vegas or Tripp on Miami does. ;)

^^ oh i totally agree! flack is a wee mystery. I get so excited when they slip in little pieces of character info- i just wish they'd play it up a bit more!

detdonflackjr said:
Dear writers

You do realize you have Eddie Cahill in the opening credits right? OK now how about you give him a STORY already!!

thank you,
fed up fan.

I am giving you a standing ovation in my computer room right now. Eddie is so under-utilized it's pathetic! He needs to have a serious chat with his agent. :mad:

Wow, since everyone covered what's there to say I'll had my brief two cents...

Dear writers,

Thank you for giving us such awesome Stella episodes lately. Melina is like the greatest actress ever so please continue to do fantastic things with her. The scene she had with Mac & Sid proved how versatile she is. She has so much potential so please work her to her fullest. Thank you.

Orison said:
La_Guera said:
It's sad when fanficcers have a more realistic grasp of injury than professional writers.

*claps* My thoughts exactly.

As part of that ficcers federation, I would just like to say... AMEN TO THAT! I have read waaaay better storylines -- may it have D/L or not -- from fanfictions that the 'tween soap opera' that they are running on TV.

Hi! I joined after reading for months just so I could add to this thread. I love this show, but sometimes the storylines drive me nuts. Especially poor Lindsey. I like Lindsey a lot, but I feel like this season she's kind of gotten shafted.

My biggest complaint is that she's gone to Montana for a trial for something that happened years ago and they've just now caught the guy. So, has she been living in fear for the last decade or so (which continuity-wise I totally agree with the person who commented on how young she would have to be) just waiting for this guy to catch up with her? Why, oh, why couldn't it have been for a parole hearing? A parole hearing would have made so much more sense!!!! At least, in my world.

Okay, I signed up on a bulletin board, set up a username and password just to say that. But, it's been bubbling up inside of me since I read the spoilers for Lying Game.

^I think the "going back to Montana" is just something the writers cooked up for Anna's maternity leave and a scant bit on Lindsey's background story.

I know less of her than with Flack or Sid. At least, I know Sid has a daughter.

elevatorfalls said:
My biggest complaint is that she's gone to Montana for a trial for something that happened years ago and they've just now caught the guy. So, has she been living in fear for the last decade or so (which continuity-wise I totally agree with the person who commented on how young she would have to be) just waiting for this guy to catch up with her? Why, oh, why couldn't it have been for a parole hearing? A parole hearing would have made so much more sense!!!! At least, in my world.

A parole hearing would have made a lot more sense--that's a good point.

chaostheory08 said:
^I think the "going back to Montana" is just something the writers cooked up for Anna's maternity leave and a scant bit on Lindsey's background story.

I know less of her than with Flack or Sid. At least, I know Sid has a daughter.

There's not really a lot of "think" about it, it's almost certain Lindsay's "going back to Montana" bit was thought up as a reaction to Anna's pregnancy. The fact it contradicts with a lot of Lindsay's earlier behaviour shows no respect for continuity and smacks of thoughtlessness.

Back