~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
*helps docfrog get rid of the Tumbleweeds*

I guess it ain't all a surprise that most of you fell for H before DC. In the end, the road still leads to him :).

ok, the Tumbleweeds are gone, but did you guys see that spiderwebs? *gg* *dusts them away*

Since H I'm fond of almost every role DC played... he's so great as Dino, as Johnny, as Michael, as Phil, as Mercury, as who ever I just can't think of :D

Wow...I only know H and Dino...well, ok, I've heard of John Kelly. But that's all...I'm such a lousy fan :rolleyes:

I think you've got enough time to catch up ;) zippy... I'm quite a bit jealous... cause I've already seen almost everything with him, so there are not many surprises left for me :(

zippy said:
but you know, HC looks like DC...uhh :rolleyes:

:lol: Yeah I'd noticed that too :lol:

Oh I've got a few to catch up on, but you gotta love John Kelly too, he is currently crooning at me, will actually at that really lucky woman Sherry Stringfield! But if I close my eyes I could pretend to be her ;)

hey guys if u have TV 1000 in ur cable tv u mast see the programs...in my country will give "Twins" moves with A.Schwarzenegge,r Danny DeVito and DC in 26.02.06 at 09 p.m.

Woowwww you're lucky Pusher. Umm, DC's in Twins too??? :confused: Aww man...I should've watched it years ago. When the movie came out, I chose to let it pass. Bad choice! :(

DC looked so boyishly cute there :D! I see Rex Linn too. Emily doesn't look quite like Emily :confused: and Adam's hidden. :lol: I like his glasses though.

HoratioAndMe thanks for the info and for the links :)
wow...DC ...with this big smile on his face :devil:
i just make my day..i was a little asleep but now ...:D

Yep I saw those pics too very casual!! DC should have taken his jacket off though, maybe it was cold :lol:
I thought Adam's glasses were kinda cool though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back