~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww Zippy! I bet you were in a good mood for the rest of that day eh? And then you'll be sad because the dream had to end :(.

You bet! I woke up still smiling until I realize it's morning and I'm suppose to wake up. Grrr... :lol:

I usually don't find red haired men attractive but DC is the one and only redhead I love. :D And usually too, I don't go berserk after an actor no matter how much I think he's cute but DC once again is an exception. ;)

Footyliz said:
Oh yeah that Army uniform, huge semi automtic weapon, camoflague paint, beaming smile, and the Spanish ;)

Gotta love that film :D
It's a shame that he didn't appear in the film a lot more, but he did appear in the film a lot more than what I originally thought which was nice. :)

Yeah I wish he was in it a little more often too cause he was looking fine ;)

Me I don't tend to go for a type of man to be honest, just take them on individual merits, but I do tend to fall for characters before looks, so I kinda got hooked on H before DC!!
There is one exception though and it always the eyes, a guy with nice eyes always takes it, and DC has that big time :D

i look firstly in the eyes when meet new peoples...hate when they don`t return ...and for this in S1 Miami don`t like H, but when strat to know him better and to understand his character strat to love more and more of him - hair, еyеs, manner...:)

but it`s true that after SCI miami strat to turn more attention to DC moves, before i know him but now i love him :)

and mostly like blue eyes guys..wow i love man with blue eyes :) may be because my mom and dad are with blue but i`m with brownish :(

Oh naw, I've got brown eyes and I love them. Hmmm, as for me, I don't know when I started to like him, like him[that was not typo]. The feeling just, sort of, came and stayed! I had no idea who he was before CSI Miami. To me, he was just another actor. Then, gradually, I grew fond of him so here I am :D. Then, secondly, I noticed his smile. :)

I noticed his blue eyes first, and he actually sorta looked like someone I liked in real life, so I started paying closer attention to him on CSI Miami. Then I realised that he's much better than the real life person, so I abandoned real life and jumped on the DC bandwagon. :D

Whoa, all wonderful pictures. Thanks ShuriyuCSI :).

The eyes, I noticed them after the smile. Usually, smiles can bring out a person's features very beautifully. There was a picture where DC stared directly at the camera and his gaze sent electric through my spine! :lol: Then I noticed they were blue so I fainted :D.

Oh thanks ShuriyuCSI really nice start to the weekend proper! I love the second shot, he has really softened his expression and he looks so good ;)
And I will just gaze rather than make a comment on the eyes again, evryone knows my take on that :)

hey ShuriyuCSI cool pics. i mostly like second one :)

i will never saturate with DC eyes and runaway smile :)
but we don`t must forgot for his sunglasses :devil:
noone except DC/HC will bring them so sexy

and Liz I always disperse when make new post and see ur banner from above hehe :D

Did I just see a tumbleweed pass through these parts? :eek: Surely not. I am imagining things. ;)

Thanks for those pictures ShuriyuCSI. Very nice indeed. I love those soft expressions of his too.

It's a little difficult for me to say why I first started liking DC, as I saw him years ago when NYPD Blue was first on tv. Initially, I just loved the John Kelly character. He was just so adorable - his honesty, his kindness, the tough but sensitive thing, his loyalty, everything! Then, I realized just how attractive he was too, in an unconventional way.

So, when CSIM came along, I already knew I would love seeing him again on tv. Little did I know back then what a great character Horatio would turn out to be. Not to mention that he is still a damn fine looking man! :D

*carrying out the tumbleweeds*

My first thought about DC in the xover was "oh - he's still there..." *ooops* It was before I knew anything about anything - especially that there'll be a CSI-spin-off and I'll be able to see him every week.

Then in the first episode it just... clicked and now I love everything about him

Lucy said:
Did I just see a tumbleweed pass through these parts? :eek: Surely not. I am imagining things. ;)

Not to mention that he is still a damn fine looking man! :D

Oh yeah, he gets better with age, in my opinion anyway, it has made his face softer :p and his hair too, more fly away ;)

We had tumbleweed argh, was off playing football and too many assignments, back to fight it now though!!

Tumbleweed?! Where?! :mad:

but I do tend to fall for characters before looks, so I kinda got hooked on H before DC!!

That would be my exact words too. I first knew DC as Horatio. And I still love Horatio more than DC(coz I feel I know H better) but you know, HC looks like DC...uhh :rolleyes:

The first thing I noticed about H is his voice. So deep and reassuring. Then comes the head tilt and smile...and the rest is history... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back