Danny/Lindsay #9 - "Even Hammerback Knows"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Jun 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Re: Danny/Lindsay #9 - "Even Hammerback Knows"

Okay really here's what I say, if the they're gonna have angst, how about non-relationship angst! Like Linds has drama in her past which causes her issues that Danny can help with! Or Danny has issues with, well all that he has issues with, and Linds helps him work thru those! Ya know, can the angst be outside their relationship? Like they support each other thru the angst? Cuz that I'm okay with, I like that :D

Yeah Auda, we're apparently posting like mad at the moment, lol! But then again...when do we not? I mean really?! :lol:

2. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

I guess I should have clarified- I like the angst where there concerned for each other (maybe even the jealousy- but I think I'd rather see it in fic).

3. cyko1003

cyko1003 Rookie

First order of business: posting control, LOL. I check this thread seriously like 5-6 times a day... and each time I have a zillion posts to read! haha.

But anyway, here's some thoughts, I'll try not to make it trademark-ly long. :blush:
    I'm TOTALLY goign to get my arse blown off for this, but here goes. I've been watching reruns like mad (I have all of season 2), and the more I watch it, the more I'm thinking that there may be a bit of a GSR-type situation going on here. Maybe not full-out dating, but I'm getting more and more convinced that perhaps something has already happened.
    I know I've said a zillion times that I want to see all the firsts happen and whatnot, but compulsively watching episodes is making me think that it really wouldn't be that much of a bad thing - definitely not as opposed to it as I originally was.

I agree that I don't want a lot of angst ... a little bit (Stress LITTLE BIT) makes it fun and entertaining, but like cfar and others, I have enough drama in my own life, thanks. D/L is just a lot of fun, and they're both so great, and even these forums (this and the D/L board) is just my fun escape from reality (the same goes for fic reading/writing).

Aaaaand that's enough there, if I don't stop I'm going to end up with another stupidly long post.

:hides in the corner:

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Pizza, yeah angst where they're concerned about each other is okay angst too :D

Cyko, lol **don't hide in a corner hon! Come out and play! We're fun!**
    Now about that arse-blowing off thing...hmmmm. Really you think they're pulling another GSR on us? I hope not, I still want those firsts you mentioned! :D I'm holdin' out!
    And as for escape thing...yeah I'm totally with you on that! M&M cruise here we come! :D

Hey speaking of fics Cyko...any plans to release Ch.9 of GoFS to us?? Trying to be patient...**trying!** :p :D

5. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

For a second, I thought this said "Lindsay/Hammerback." I got excited, because I wrote a Lindsay/Sid fic a while back. *grins* Oh well, can't have too much of a good thing.

I don't really see Danny and Lindsay's relationship as a permanent one. Danny's a wild child, and he's unpredictable; he'll be a lot of fun, but he's not really what she's looking for. I see Lindsay with a nice, respectable guy-- someone like Flack, maybe. He'd treat her right and he has no overt complications. That's just my take, though.

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Oh honey, you do know you stumbled into the rabidly loyal Danny/Lindsay board right? Despite your opinion (which you are of course totally entitled to) we're gonna defend this ship to the day we die! Well I will anyway... :lol:

7. cyko1003

cyko1003 Rookie

And when we say "rabidly loyal" we mean completely, utterly, undeniably, clinically insanely loyal. (If TPTB sink this ship I might actually die.)

Re: Ch9
    I finished writing it today, handed it off to my Beta for analysis. Hoping to have it up soon... I'll post a link here when it goes up (hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday - waiting to hear from Nikita [the beta])

Re: Firsts etc...
    Haha, No don't get me wrong I'd LOVE to see all the firsts and all that sort of thing... I'm just saying what my impressions are based on watching episodes like mad (just finished RSRD). I keep picking up on little things that lead me to believe there's already something going on... as much as I really woudl love to see everything develop... :yearns:

*yawn*
    Heading to sleeping! Nitey nite.

8. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Cyko come out to play! *hides pie behind back* We don't bite!, really.. Auda maybe, but we don't..We just throw stuff, mostly... Wheres our board mommy, cfar at?

Don't Linds/Sid have a thread? Oh wait thats Hawkes. I know she has one with Flack...Nevermind me

9. audacity

audacity Pathologist

I don't bite...I just throw pies... :devil:

It's cool that everyone ships differently...some ship with the intentions of this ship going somewhere in a serious manner and some ship for fun. It's all good. :)

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, cyko you're awesome! So true hon, so very true!! I'm with you on that, for sure!
    Ch. 9...cannot wait to read it! **twiddling thumbs in a somewhat patient manner...heehee**
    Hmmm, maybe I should go rewatch the eps I have and see if I agree with you...(such a difficult task ya know! :p Watching and rewatching eps in an effort to analyze D/L...now if only I could get paid to do that, life would be perfect! :lol: )

IHNC, heehee...**grabs a pie!** We only bite Danny :devil: and only little bites...lol! :lol:

11. CathStokes

Ooh I forgot about bitting Danny, thanks Moriel! <3

I <3 All of my ships ;)

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

No prob hon! Can't forget about biting Danny, he's just SO yummy! :devil: :D
    Isn't shipping fun, I just love it! :D

13. CathStokes

Yeah, it is, except for fandom wars...Hey Auda, can we have a fandom war?!?.. :lol: J/K I'll just throw pies at everyone instead *if your reading this, consider yourself hit with pie* :D Enjoy the D/L! <3

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

**ducks quickly! And rockets pie back at IHNC!**
    Okay so I'm a total dork, but what's a fandom war? :confused:

15. CathStokes

Fandoms war like for Ex: A F/L came in here, saying bad crap about our ship, we end up fighting back, and then it usually goes on for awhile...Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.. (I always win, btw) :D And Sometimes it goes on for years (Ex: GSR's and GCers or Bangels and Spuffys)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.