Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

God, Megan, you're getting fluffier than me! :lol: Kristine, there is absolutely nothing wrong with double posting pictures for all our entertainment! Specially when they're such pretty pictures!

Woo!! I'm all for that. IMO I don't think that a lack of Rikki in this next season would count as lack of continuity, it seemed like it all got tied up! That's just me though.

Yes, yes he is leaning towards her. Aaawww! Damn it! I've cracked! :lol:

I think I shall watch..... Zoo York! Just for the 'country girl' comment and 'Montana' cause he means it in a nasty way, then I'll hunt down the ep when he calls her that as an affectionate term. The next time they work together? :lol:

As for all your kind comments with regards to the picture, thank you. I'm glad I brightened your day, however I must apologise to LME for distracting you from your work. I will refrain from posting again....

[​IMG]

Or then again..... :D

To keep the balance

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e353/towin/cute/Danny_Lindsay_01.jpg

And finally cause I'm an unashamed Gutter resident!

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/supercsi4/Carmine%20Giovinazzo/CarmineGiovinazzo54.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2008
  2. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

You have cracked peaches but who I am to say anything with those photos!! :drool::drool:
    Don't listen to LME either! The rest of us want to be distracted!

And my two cents:
    [​IMG]
    I will let you guys come up with captions :D

3. LME

LME Police Officer

I agree with you, I can only see her coming back for maybe packing up her apartment when she has found somewhere else to go, Flack and Danny giving evidence in a kind of trial for stealling Dannys gun, the verdict of that trial then maybe on the anniversary of Rubens death. They said it could be up to 4 episodes so that could maybe cover it.

My other thinking is that maybe on the anniversary and after speaking with Rikki, Danny maybe be able to get past his guilt of what happened and see that he should be with Lindsay. Then he starts to plan a campaign to win her back.:drool:

Please don't I will take any distractions I can get. :D But what could be better first thing in the morning than pictures of SMM:drool::devil:. Apart from the real thing. But like thats really gonna happen:guffaw:. I hope he has some nice green shirts for this season.

4. Little_Peaches

Locker room scenes!! Choose your own scenario but he's shirtless in a locker room!

Perhaps after Lindsay has just exited the shower? Oh my, nice to see I'm keeping the gutter level to an all time high! I'll save the real filth till after the watershed ;)

If I had my own way, CSI NY would be resembling an episode of Tudors :drool:

Moving on!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm away to play :D

5. LME

LME Police Officer

I just love his moody looking pictures! Good lord!:adore:

I really hope that he does get his self together then gets with Lindsay properly in season 5. They are sooo made for each other.

6. eveninstarz14

There is the peaches I know and love (in a totally non gay way ;)) GUTTER!!! More locker room scenes period! End of story! I would love to see Lindsay blushing after a rather steamy encounter in the locker :devil:

Basically I am over this ANGST :p

7. Little_Peaches

I must say I've had enough of the angst myself. As I was casually browsing for some pics, I came across a shot of shirtless Messer from that episode and I didn't feel as queasy as I normally do! I think it's just the fact he had such a bad hairstyle that really messed it up for me, not even scruffy, hot bed hair. Just plain bad hair. And a little bit awkward looking... Ha! So I just focused on his torso. ;)

It could be the weather but I don't want any talks, any discussion, just sheer filth! I know tomorrow I'll probably say something along the lines of they need to establish their friendship and slowly work their way back through to flirting. Hmmm, nope.

See the deep end? Dive in! The water is warm (in fact, down right hot!) and no angst is required!

It's all adults involved, Messer screwed up, Lindsay's bawled her eyes out a few times, she just needs to accept, forgive and get back on the cowboy... erm horse? :devil: I really meant cowboy :evil:

8. eveninstarz14

So someone else is just as flighty and indecisive as I am...*cough*

We all know the saying, "Save a horse, ride a cowboy" and we all know that she called Danny a cowboy :devil: The fact that you can look at that picture is amazing, I certainly can't stomach it :(

Let's move on from all this rather unnecessary angst shall we? :angel:

9. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh my word, thanks for all of the gorgeous pics. The one of Danny carrying Lindsay is just the cutest... It's like a husband carrying his wife over the thresehold of their house... :lol: That was my first thoughts... If only... Then I read some of your other comments and my mind moved swiftly to the gutter with the rest of you... You're right, I think it's time the writers gave up on the angst and gave us the fluff we deserve...

Some pics from me. :D

2 from my fave DL scene of season 4. I loved the part when Linds poked him and commented on his love handles... That was so cute. :adore:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy. :D

10. eveninstarz14

Steph! Oh I shall enjoy these very much! :devil: Definitely one of my favorite episodes of the season! Why couldn't the rest of the season be like that? *mutters angrily at the writers and their stupid strike!*

I say we go riot in front of the CSI:NY writers office if they decide to give us anymore unnecessary angst! Anyone else with me?

My picture contribution:
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a32/meglass13/0000034999_20061021044316.jpg
    and one step ahead of you, peaches :D
    [​IMG]

Look at all these photos we are posting! I am totally digging this!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2008
  11. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hehe, I'm glad you're enjoying my pics Meg, cause I'm certainly enjoying yours... That Danny one in particular... *Finds breathing difficult* Is... So... Hot... *Thud* I love the Linds one too, it's cute. :D She's working hard when the guys are standing talking... Tsk... :lol: I agree, we should protest to the writers...

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys,

I've had to edit a few posts because the pictures were way too big and stretched the screen. Also, there is a limit on the size of pictures posted which is 400x400 BUT we have been lenient and have been allowing pictures the sizes of screencaps.

Please keep your pictures to screencap size or smaller. If not, we can follow the 400x400 rule.

Thanks.

13. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I just managed to erase my whole post *bangs head against table*

its not only you, Im right there with you, Peaches

as for the writer, my pitchfork has been ready ever since the episode from hell, so count me in on the riot.

I dont like angst period but I can sit through it as long as there is some fluffy resolution to it. so I too vote for no angst, lots of fluff and nice guttery finale - I love the locker room idea. she comes out of the shower, he is just changing his shirt and then ... steamy

I was thinking about a scene where they are workin together and a strand of hair falls to her face and before she can do something about it, he brush it away. its short, sweet and touching is always good, aint it?

I love all the pictures and here are my 2 cents. gotta love The Hug *melts*

http://s58.radikal.ru/i160/0808/d5/049328d056c2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2008
  14. LME

LME Police Officer

Hey, I am with you re the writers. But maybe turning up with pitchfolks wouldn't be a good idea:lol: they could take it the wrong way:lol:. But I certianly wouldn't be apposed to taking a trip to LA:D the weather has got to be better than London.:guffaw:

I'm with you on that one. I don't like loads of angst but I can watch the angst as long as there will be a happy, fluffy ending (how girllie am I today;)). They do seem to be taking the angst to extreme at the moment.

Thats nice, it could be a start of them getting it together. It is a nice bit of fluff.

Don't know about you guys but I have always got the feeling that Mac would approve of Danny and Lindsay as a couple. Mind you the whole team do seem to give them knowing looks sometimes - or maybe I am just wishful thinking.

15. Little_Peaches

You know, I was gonna ask a really stupid question - how do we tell what size the pics are? Erm, it tells you on PB underneath the image! :guffaw:

Thanks for the heads up , I was wondering how big they were allowed to be :D

Back to topic:

I don't know about Mac giving full approval so to speak but he didn't seem to go 'I told you so' or agree when Lindsay said she should never have gotten involved with a coworker.

Oh, I've not had my pitchfork out for a while. *Blows dust off pitchfork & soapbox* No more bleeding angst - TPTB we want sheer filth! I (we?) wanna see Danny take back what is his - Lindsay & his cuffs! Yes, I'm well aware that we could be pushing the rating on the DVDs up but who cares?

I'm chopping and changing again. The tucking her hair back is a very sweet idea but my full on fluffy side is disappearing. I'd only happily watch that scene if it means that the action is met with a look of lust which is then followed up with Lindsay being rammed against a wall.

On a serious note, can we have Danny turn into a vampire for this year's Hallowe'en ep? Granted we'd actually need the whole week to recover but it'd be sooo worth it! I'm sure Lindsay would make a wonderful Lucy. :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.