Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that would be really funny! :lol: I do wonder just how comfy a pool table is to sleep on - I mean Lindsay was okay she was more or less lying on Danny. ;)

I would be really interested to see what Danny would do if he was trying to get Lindsay back from the goodlooking hunk! Because we all know that she loves Danny we know it would take much (I hope) but I think it would be interesting to see what Danny would dream up.

Nothing wrong with a good bit of gutter:devil:

What did I miss??? Oh right...peaches...going to the gutter! Awesome job dude!

Interesting outtake on the pool table though...poor Danny *hugs him comfortingly, then shoved outta the way by Lindsay* Looking at my pool table, I grimace because that does NOT look comfortable at all to sleep on :p

A bit of gutter??? NO I WANT A WHOLE LOTTA OF GUTTER!!!! :devil::devil::devil:

On another thought because I was yelled at how lame and feeble my post was even though I JUST WOKE UP:rolleyes::
I am totally up for a reunion scene that plays out like NWILL...that has got to be one of my all time favorite episodes and they made fluff in flangst quite well...what happened to those writers? Can they come back? Please? I will DO ANYTHING! I will bake them their favorite desserts...if they don't mind the mess I will make in their kitchen. I have a thought about burning the bed but I know it will come out convulted so I will just keep that thought to myself. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't reckon it would be too bad. Plenty of pillows and duvets and you'd be set up for the night.

Maybe we could have the girls shooting some hoops. You know have the boys mock until they see that regardless of her height, Lindsay can actually score. Keep it clean people! I wanna see more sports. Antything outside of the lab would be pretty good.

We know DL love to compete so let's have more of that if we can't have gutterish fun. :lol: yeah right, gutter all the way!

So PV has written the premiere, should we be worried? We know how her definition goes so I'm a little suspicious. How often does she write actually?

You know, funny girl, if you're gonna get stroppy we may need to put you on a time out or just send you back to bed.... :p

Being outside of the lab would be nice to see...especially sports! I actually want to see Lindsay take on Danny in handball...

I mean who doesn't want to play Danny when he looks like this?
216_08521.jpg

Sorry peaches I had to go back to the gutter...:drool:

WHY? She is going to butch everything up...what were the other DL oriented episodes she has written?

okay so that scene where Danny plays handball I could watch very happly over and over and over again. Perhaps they could get him to play some more in season 5. With Lindsay watching, maybe getting a little hot under the collar:devil:. maybe distracting Danny a bit :drool::drool:. Move forward to the locker room................................................... need I say more.

Good question Megan. So which episodes has she written?

I seriously can't think of any other better sport for them to actively participate in...well besides *cough* well you know :devil: And don't yell at me for staying in the gutter! It is surprisingly comfy in here and they provide lemonade which is something I have been craving :lol:

PV has written NWILL, SooH, SD as for good DL episodes BUT she also wrote Child's Play and Right Next Door :scream: I am torn as to whether this is a good thing or a bad thing

Oh, I'd love to see Danny playing sports, I can imagine a scene with Danny and Flack playing basketball and Lindsay coming to watch, I think she'd be a little distracted, especially if he was playing with his shirt off... :drool: But yeah, I think he'd be distracted by her too... I think things would get a little steamy after the game... :devil:

Beautiful pic Meg! :lol: Lindsay playing handball? Now that's something I wouldn't like her to be good at. Being taught the game, and then getting the hang of it, getting overly confident then flat on her backside. :lol:

Just a little comedy kick. :D

If she is gonna be at the side lines, let's have her in a jersey shouting in an oh-so-bored & sarky voice 'Yay Team!' Swiftly followed by 'FDNY' :lol: I swear I'll get over the fascination eventually. Perhaps not but I will attempt to!

Well, I dunno whether to be reassured or disappointed. In fact, perhaps reassured. Regardless of the hatred we all have for RND, Lindsay was shown to finally let her feelings be known and yet stay strong. No whining on our girl's part! Let's just go with the flow.

Maybe she will give us a little hope. No wait, the word 'rocky' was mentioned. Tartar Sauce, I'm just gonna go hide till I get the episode I want. :lol: The only good thing with being behind on eps is that we get the heads up to prepare ourselves. Don't get me wrong, reading the first review/round up of RND didn't comfort me in any way. I went to bed feeling rather sick. And in a bit of a man hating mood. Kinda hard considering I only work with men! You're all b******s! What was that? Nothing! Anyone want tea? Hmmm....... :lol:

I think she would purposely be bad at it dude...;) Not saying she is a super star in the sport but when he looks like that I think Lindsay will WANT to lose if ya know what I mean *wink wink, nudge nudge*

Oh bother there is the FDNY again...wait why am I complaining?! This is a once in a lifetime chance to see SSMM freaking jealous again! WOO!

As much I would love Lindsay to throw the game as it were she is competitive. It would fun to see Danny trying to teach her the game ;)

What if Lindsay "other love interest" was one hot FDNY man. And the sporting match was NYPD v FDNY. I have visions of Danny going all out to prove that NYPD is best :drool:

I just don't know what to think, but the fact that she did do NWILL and SD does give me hope. In what context did she use the word rocky? But, rocky isn't the same as ended. Who did PF? Perhaps the writers have always had this in the plan for DL. Maybe they have to go through all this bad :censored: so that they can come out the other side stronger than ever together:shifty:

Last edited:
She doesn't need Danny to know that she can play...it would of been cool to see her not knowing how to play pool...but I will take her benjamin idea as well, that was equally as hot and awesome and whoa...
Well I think Stella is already having some flirting moments with a firefighter but I think she can share! But that seems like to much of a comedic moment whereas this new guy should bring tension to Lindsay and to a certain extent Danny who is probably going to be too busy moping in his crazy corner :shifty: Besides I heard somewhere that Danny is going to be requesting vacation time which is something I think he desperately needs so he isn't going to be involved at all with the new love interest...Plus dealing with Rikki is going to be time consuming *sigh*

But Lindsay with a firefighter sounds smokin'! Better get those hoses out! :devil:

Oy, I went off on another tangent...how was this for a post peaches??? :p

Where did you heard about him taking vacation? I see that is maybe a good thing for him - he should get away for a bit to try to sort his head out. The question is is he on vacation but still appearing (just not in the lab) or is he out of it for a couple of episodes?

The fireman maybe smokin but we know he wont hold a candle to SSMM. We know who has who's heart and vise versa!

it was on another board but I seriously hope that Danny figures it all out once and for all. I don't know if he is going to be gone for a few episodes or if he will still be present in a different matter...I do think though this is when Rikki will be making her appearance again along with the new guy for Lindsay who I don't think is the firefighter.

thats very interesting! I guess we will have to wait and see.

It is also interesting that it is the same time as Rikki being back, so it make me wonder if her return is not Danny related - perhaps they will not be much interaction. Or perhaps he takes the time out to help her with something hence her in it for 4 shows. If that is the case then maybe that could be why lindsay starts up with this other guy.

At least you only have a month to wait! We don't get the new season til January! Three cheers for the internet :lol::beer:

Last edited:
I really think it would be such a good idea for Danny to take a vacation and sort his head out, he really needs to do that, then he needs to come back with a clear head, and apologies to Lindsay for pushing her away and for cheating on her, he needs to show her that he knows what he did was really stupid, and beg for her forgiveness... Then hopefully she'll accept... We need them to get back together and this time, without the drama... Well, that's my 2 cents... :lol:
I agree LME, living in the UK sucks, I'd die without my internet and having to wait all the way until January... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back