Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sherry

sherry Dead on Arrival

I love sexy Irish accents as much as the next gal, except nasty Irish drug dealers who hurt Danny and Adam, but a certain New Yorker's accent will always do it for me!! Icould listen to him all day!:drool:

2. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

:lol: GNRF, I gotta say I'm totally with you here! Jake whatshisname is far from my idea of attractiveness. I mean if you wanna start talking about his sister Maggie in 'Secretary' I'm sure I could get side tracked.... :guffaw:

Colin? I love me some Irish accents! Soft spot for Dean Winchester, cause at least then I know he's alive right? :(

Moving on, I totally love the fact that we are so Yay! for Lindsay getting a new 'interest' whereas the thought and, thanks to TPTB, effing image of Messer (bloody moron) with another woman drives us beyond insane! :lol:

Is it because Linds has confessed her true feelings? As women we don't naturally (please don't go off on one accusing me of sexism etc) feel the inclination to leap into bed on a whim and we know she ain't gonna fully get involved with said guy? Again, unless he actually is mega hot and we wouldn't mind him being nakie? *crosses fingers once again for Justin Hartley*
    I wouldn't like to see her sleep with said guy but hey - as long as the writers don't twist her character even more..... Yeah I can't finish that, writers doing what I want? Hahaha, feel free to join in! :rolleyes:

I wanna see them go back to bickering all the time. Apologetic Danny to an extent then him getting kinda pissed off with being ignored/blanked then getting snappy. So Lindsay being Lindsay snaps back until they start to drive one another up the wall. You know where that kinda tension can lead. Hopefully, in my little world, it'll turn out Linds forgave him six years ago (TPTB timeline, I'm just working with what they give me) and was trying to get him back to himself!

*Peaches decides to go watch SOOH just for kicks and fluff appeal. For good measure, she throws peanut butter cookies to those without allergies & choc chip to those with and fussy children who don't appreciate how awesome peanut butter actually is. Pfft. Looks around shiftily and runs!*

3. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Your time period confuses peaches, but not as much as the writer's. :p

Their bickering was what originally drew me to this show so more of it would be a plus. Angst makes me yawn and twitchy at the same time. It makes me furious when its done poorly like with this current situation! Maybe not in the beginning of the season but once things have cooled down, BOOM! cutsy and gutter moments again ;)

Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
  4. LME

LME Police Officer

I also don't really like the idea of Lindsay sleeping (well NOT sleeping;)) with this new interest - I wonder if she starts something with this new interest after finding out about Danny and Rikki. But I think that this will be used as a way of Lindsay getting over Danny but (hopefully) she soon realises that she wont get over Danny because she really does love him.:devil:

The main reason I am not comfortable with Danny being with some else (in particularly Rikki) is that I don't think that he is ready. I think that his head is completly all over the place and until he has managed to sort himself out he shouldn't really be with anyone. No I am not giving him a free pass for what he did!

I am hoping that with time apart from being with Lindsay, seeing Rikki again and closing the book (fingers crossed) then lindsay coming to his rescue will help sort Danny out so that he is ready to move on with his life and with Lindsay :drool:

A bit of banter and bickering will be fun but not how it was towards the end of Season 4 I would like to see it more like season 2. I like a bit of anst but don't want a whole season of it:rolleyes:.

Okay in my odd little world this is my idea of a timeline for season 5. If only:guffaw:

episodes 1 - 5 - D and L are apart, both not in a happy place and not working cases together, Rikki is in these to sort out things for her move, her court appearance for stealling Danny gun, then her verdict and finally says good bye to Danny for good.

Episodes 6 -10 - D and L still apart but are more friendly towards each other. Lindsay meets new guy starts to dates him. Danny doesn't like that very much so starts to look into him.

Episodes 11 - 15 - D and L still friends and start to work cases together again. Danny finds out something quite shady about Lindsays guy, trys to tell Lindsay but she not having it so he goes to see this bloke and Lindsay ends up having to save him.:)

Episodes 16 - 20 - D and L move closer again. Danny ends up staying at Lindsay one night tells her he wants a relationship with her the next morning she says yes.

Episodes 21 -25 - Team find out about D and L. They worry what IAB will say. Both decide to put transfer requests to save the other (but don't tell each other thats what they are doing). Mac calls them both in and blasts the pair for putting the requests in (he picks his team and all that) tells them that they can stay as long as they are not partners anymore and don't work cases together.;)

Episodes 26 - 28 - they are dating, getting used to not being partners. Then Season finale something like a cross between Season 2 and 3 season finales but this time Lindsay ends up in hospital. Danny tells her he loves her and wants to move in together:drool:. Season closes without Lindsay giving him an answer yet.

I know that most seasons are 24 long but I am under the impression next season will be longer to make up for the shorter last season.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
  5. Little_Peaches

Don't think I could post my timeline again, don't think people have the time or energy for it! :guffaw:

Must say, I really, really don't wanna see Lindsay in hospital. Ever. Well, you know when CSI NY is coming to an end and she's giving birth to Baby Boom! (Right Dutch? ;) ) in the last ever episode. That's all, no injured Lindsay.

Put Messer in the hospital and have him realize what he's missing then. That's a bit more like it. :D Cause I'm sick. ;)

I fluffed myself up last night with Snow Day, it made me feel all smiley inside! Gotta love it. The nose squeeze! I'm in the mood for more fluff. Must be the weather!

6. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

I'm so sorry that I've been a bad shipper the last week, but I'm in the middle of moving to a new house :) and this is the last day I'll be able to use my computer and still have an internet connection :(

Luckily I got less scared when I realised it was more speculation about the new guy and what might happen. The idea of Lindsay sleeping with this guy would be total overkill imvho and would not benefit her character at all - especially not when she and Danny get back togehter again somewhere along the (time :p ) line.

Lindsay in the hospital (except for the BabyBoom! of course ;) ) and Danny only then realising what he might lose is not the best way to go either - he should know that beforehand.

Danny getting in trouble and/or hospitalised with Lindsay coming to the rescue sounds way better.

I hope to be back online as soon as possible, but I fear it may be a while...later!

7. LME

LME Police Officer

See I wasn't thinking big hospital drama (it was a bit more comical in my head), I was thinking more along the lines of during the episode she slips/falls/trips (whatever) while catching a bad guy (Mighty Montana strikes again) so she had to go in for x-ray on her wrist or ankle incase it was not just twisted :evil:. Danny getting the news over the radio she was going to the hospital, rushes to her side not realising is just twisted wrist or ankle coz he goes charging off before he lets Mac give him the full message. :devil::evil:

As much i would love to see some Baby BOOM for DL, I think that it is bit soon, lets give them til season 6 :lol:. Plus - this is CSI NY we are talking about, it would be tooo easy for them to have her give birth in a hospital! :lol: They would probably have her go into labour while she trying to stop a crime just before she goes on maturnity leave. :guffaw::evil:

Sorry - don't know where that came from! :guffaw::lol::devil:

ohhhhhh Snow Day :p, me loves Snow Day :p can't wait to get my DVDs back so I can have anothr DL marathon

8. Little_Peaches

You know, that's a lot better than I thought. :lol: I was like, no!! That's soo mean, especially if you look at the fanfics, there is this huge fascination for sticking bullets in Lindsay. Poor girl!

Yes, cue Lindsay giving Danny weird looks & glares - cause I'm all about the fun angst - over a twisted ankle.

Snow Day, there's the beauty of this ship. Confirmation something actually happened! And aside from him being a complete moron later on. There was no I don't want you in my apartment cause we made a mistake. More like I made a mistake and please come over to my apartment! Ha!

Seriously, Paramore - For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic - Great song title. Suits my mood. I really do vary between my take on the 'situation'. Seen something that I wasn't loving so I figured I'd vent where I know it's accepted :D

Sorry if we scared ya, we got a little carried away with Lindsay's new man - even with the terminology! I think we all got excited at the thought of a Lindsay that wasn't gonna be treated (sorry, Meg) like Peyton from OTH, oh look, what shall we give her this week? More heartache and angst? Erm, no thanks!

Of course we don't wanna see Lindsay with anyone else but it is a big step away from mopey Lindsay which just sends the haters into overdrive :rolleyes:

So, to lighten the mood, I'm away to the BBC website for Phelps' highlights. Woo! :drool:

Edit: I've finally been promoted!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  9. eveninstarz14

Much kudos to your promotion peaches :thumbsup:

While you guys were watching Snow Day, I guess I was a sucker for pain because I watched Love Run Cold....stupid STUPID Danny...I mean Lindsay? Wait a second which one am I supposed to be angry at again??? :confused: *sigh* But I sure can't deny that Danny is looking good in that green shirt! :drool:

10. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Congrats, Peaches!

The reason why I liked season 3 (especially SOOH and SD) so much was, because we got scenes in watch we didn't have to guess. No 'maybe they are, they are not'. We saw it! We saw them almost kissing, we saw the hugging. Okay, we didn't see them having sex, but we saw them waking up on the pool table, saying they were glad this happened. They enjoyed it. That's why I really have to watch those episodes again. And again. :lol:

11. Little_Peaches

Meg, it doesn't really matter which one you get angry at cause to be perfectly honest, they can both really mess with your heads. Break hearts - one more than the other, stupidly moronic, Sexy, why oh why is his only shirtless shot unwatchable? Man Messer! I'm not even gonna attempt an acronym for that. SMM or SSMM (if you're in a mood) will suffice. :D

Brina, you're so sweet - either that or you get hardcore television back home :lol: They definately had sex - there is no way anyone can deny that. I can't see Danny failing to *snickers like a 15year old* rise to the occasion. If people choose to believe that he didn't actually have sex with Lindsay then we can all claim he didn't have sex with urgh, I shan't go into it. But we're realists here.

I think I'll be back to NWILL, I watched Risk & Stuck on You last night. I love me some fluff. They were sooo cute & yes with the green!

12. eveninstarz14

People honestly thought that Danny and Lindsay didn't have sex??? Pretty intense foreplay and stripping if that was the case :rolleyes:

Do writers like us getting angry at our favorite characters? *sigh* I don't like getting angry at shows but NY likes to do that to us little and insignificant fans! C'est la vie I guess...

On to happier thoughts!! :D

13. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Gah! Second try to post this post! :scream:

Never said they didn't have sex. Gah, just forget what I said. :lol:

There's a lot people can deny, but it's fact they had sex, how else did they end up on the pool table, both naked? Just for fun? I don't think so! :lol: I also don't believe in the 'they were drunk and didn't know what they were doing'. They knew it exactly. That's why they said they were glad this happened.
    I really start to miss the good old times. :( I was so hoping for at least one little kiss...........

Good idea. Anyone who wants to post a SD pic?

Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  14. Little_Peaches

Well, if you insist....

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m179/bebony91/67529_csi_ny_324_011_122_592lo.jpg

Hmm.... Wonder where this is gonna lead. :lol:

[​IMG]

Lucky girl? Oh my!

One more for the road? :)

[​IMG]

Ahem, has that satisfied everyone's cravings until next time? Yes, there will be another one. ;)

I don't really see them sleeping naked for giggles either. Cause that would be kinda weird working with someone you've seen nakie and didn't have a relationship (of some sort) with them. :rolleyes:

Once we have things simmer back to having had 'the talk' and the friendship is back on track, with the flirtiness of course! we can try determine what their actual future romantic relationship is by consulting those that know all - the Lab Techs! :guffaw:

Edit: If my top pic is too big, will someone please let me know and I will adjust accordingly. Thanks peeps xx

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2008
  15. eveninstarz14

The bigger the picture...the happier I am...:D

My cravings will not be satisfied for a very, very, very long time. But I will gladly take what I can in the meantime and hope that the writers know what they are doing...*crosses fingers* Man once all this angst and drama is behind us, it should be interesting to see what the writers will do with happy times! Probably scratching their heads and thinking how else can we ruin two fun loving characters?? :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.