Danny/Lindsay#17: The Ship That Strips!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by catey1234, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Hey guys, I've finally done it!^^
    Here's my including scenes from Snow Day! Song by Shania Twain, "You're still the one". I like it, hope you do so as well! ;)

edited to remove link to fan made video

2. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Ahoy there fellow shipmates!! How are we all on this fine Thursday?

I totally forget to post this earlier *whacks self*. The ratings came in on Sunday in my paper...the finale (aka the. best. ever. aka Super Ep #3 aka "Teh Secks" - I could go on forever) was #5 in viewers for that week :D

Finally completed my ficcy :D

Broken Frame

Be warned, there is major angst in the last three chapters. To everyone here who has read/reviewed it, I lift this glass of sparkling champagne as a toast to you! Cheers

Oh and to those who are going to read it...you might want a box of tissues handy.

*rummages for metal bucket which she places on her head in preparation of being attacked by flying M&Ms*

ETA: *throws M&Ms and cake at Aliff cause it's fun*

3. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Hello All! *Liff throws m&m's at Stuffy cos it makes a cool DONG!*

Stuffy wub! There you are! *tackles shippy buddy* Her ficcy is a must read! As is MINE! :D Heeheehee. [endofselfpromotion]

Kat my dear, I don't think you're allowed to post links to fanvids here. But I loved it anyway! :D

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I like your video Kat but like messermonroe said I don't think your allowed to post your fanvids here!!! :(

I love your fic, it's sad but beautiful!! :(

5. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Unfortuanly, I am going on Vaca this upcoming week. I do want to see plenty of S1 eps 'cause I am a SMacked follower and have heard great thing of the s1

6. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

*Liff drags himself in before passing out on the floor. Catching sight of D/L he springs back into form with UBER amounts of enerygy and happiness!*

Hello All! Guess what I just did? Took a downtown trip through the CSI:NY thread and reading mountains upon mountains of D/L bashing. *sigh*, clearly the people out there are lacking the LOVE that we have!

Mo! Where are you? You always have the gift of cheering up. I need cheering up dammit! When's hump day comin'?? :(

We have so much love here :D It makes me happy :)

Lindsay is haaawwwt and Danny is uber cool.

Together, this ship is steeaaamin'!

End of Rant.

7. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

^^Mix them together and you get? STEAM!!

:lol: Oh man Liff you are hilarious. I think you need to sleep now, or maybe WORK :p

Hmmm...where is Mo? Hunny, we miss you! Bring one of your infectious songs with ya, it always makes me sing along (even if I don't know the actual song hehe)

Aww thanks hun! *hugs* Yeah it is sad, but think of it this way...WE ARE CANON!!!!

Enjoy tomorrow everyone! I'll miss y'all. I'm away for my cousin's graduation, so I will see my fellow buddies later!! Submerge yourselves in the indulgence of DL :D

8. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Aloha and Hiya Shippers! We had a luau party at work (in Texas no less). And guess who won the hula contest? Yours truly! Don't know why, but I did. So basically, D/L needs to have a luau of their own. Danny could get a Hawaiian shirt and surf board and Lindsay could dress up in a grass skirt with a lei and bikini top. Liff would like that. :devil: Anyway, they could play a little 'beach blanket bingo'! :lol:

Okay, let's climb back into the bubble and pretend all is well in the world! And no D/L cheating! :eek:

I must read more ficcies! You writers rock! :)

Mo, shall we adopt Mer? :D

9. vexus

vexus Pathologist

The thread is moving fast. We're keeping the d/l going on. :)

I wish I had a new episode to watch. Because I have had an extremely crappy day and it's one of those days that you feeling like bawling my eyes out.

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

It is against board rules to link to fan-made videos. Please guys, I've said this over and over. You can say where they are but you cannot link to them.

11. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Quit posting and it'll slow down, LMAO!

Aww, Catey's the only one that loves me. *snuggles*

I looked last night for a new ep.. such a dork I am. thank god for Traveler!

12. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Sorry *shame on me* I always forget, it's the only board I know where it isn't allowed so I don't think about it. Won't to it again, I promise!

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Same here... Season 3 was a bit Out of Character for me... Danny who I have always known to be strong and determined was a bit of a doormat and Lindsay was a tad harsh... :(

Hey!! Lynny sweetie! What about me?

*Runs off in tears!

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

"I woke up this morning, with this feeling inside me that I can't explain, like this weight that I've carried been carried away...away!" *Mo giggles and pops into the thread Rascal Flatts and D/L on her brain!* Hello my dears! Here I am! Took me a while to get in here...my roommate's mom's in town so we went out to a movie and shopping...saw "Miss Potter", good movie, highly recommend it! :D But I'm here now...so Hi all! Smile, I'm here :lol: and our ship is fabulous and lovely and full of love and smex and HOTNESS...and you all are wonderful and lovely! :D See how can you not smile after hearing that?! :lol:

Yup I agree...she disappeared there for a bit in the shadow of her pain and issues, but she is resurfacing and coming back stronger and sassier and more fun than ever I predict! :D

Okay forgive me but this is the one thing that I think make me kill the PTB, even more so than if they killed off Danny or Linds...cuz cheating on someone...that's just as low as you can go...it doesn't get lower or worse than that...I don't care how scared you get...you do NOT cheat! (yeah I feel kinda strongly about this!) That said, I honestly do not AT ALL see either Danny or Linds cheating on the other...especially not after all they've gone through to be together...I think it would be entirely against their characters and I just don't see it happening...so, sorry to totally rag on your ficcie idea Soph honey! It was a good idea, I just think if you wanted to go down that way, do like Dutch said, and have Linds just mis-read a situation, think Danny's cheating and then him have to come home and really prove he would never cheat on her!

What can I say hon, I'm just that good! ;) (Modest too if you can't tell! ;) ) Ohhh mint, yummy! *Mo giggles and flings cookie dough at Chell before running away!* :D

Silly buddy...did you write a sad ficcie? Gah, I know I'm probably gonna love it too and then I'll end up crying and sad... :lol: But I'm sure it's great...I'll read it tomorrow and just make sure I have something fluffy on hand to cheer me up afterwards! ;) :D

Lol, I'm here...and I did my best to make you smile...if you want I can distract Danny for a bit so you can have some you and Linds time, I'm pretty sure that'll cheer you right up! ;) (Can't say I'd mind the alone time with Danny either! :devil: ) Just make sure Danny doesn't catch you, or you'll be flung into next week! :lol:

Aud!! Hello my fluffy Twin, how are you? *Mo snuggles her buddy!* Ohhh yup we should adopt Mer bear, yup, yup! Now the only question is...are you her Mommy and I'm her aunt, or vice versa? :lol:

Whatever you silly goose...you know we all wubs you! :D

Alright peeps...it is officially my bedtime, well way past it actually...but what is bed when there are D/L posts to read?! :lol: Yeah I'm gonna be draggin' in the morning! :p Oh well! So yeah...time for sleep...time for D/L dreams! :devil:

Night all...sleep well...be back in the morning...of course! ;)

*Mo grins sleepily and snuggles into her warm bubble for a good night of rest nad D/L dreams!* :D

15. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Ooh, I'm your fluffy neice--aren't I? (Oh God, lately I've been writing a hell lot of angst!)

Good night Mo!

What a dark storyline; I don't support infedelity except for when it comes to destroying GSR. :lol:
    I don't see D/L being that horrible and doing that to each other. They're in love + Danny has had a lot of offers: the dominatrix, the SuicideGirl and he's said 'NO'!
    Because--he loves his MONTANA!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.