Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vexus

vexus Pathologist

This is just speculation!

From E! Online Kristen:

How about CSI: NY news direct from Carmine Giovinazzo? I think he and Anna Belknap have crazy-good chemistry, and at the Access Hollywood Stuff You Must gift lounge, I asked him if there was any hope for his and Lindsay's budding relationship while Anna B. is away on maternity leave. He told me, "We've kind of been playing her being in Montana now, and it works out to being a really good storyline." Will she be back before the season finale? "I think so, definitely. I think we're going to be in the sack before the end of the season. We'll be making love." Ooh-la-la!

2. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

*praise Vex and Carmine*

That's love right there... thank you thank you thank you. My little shippy heart just had a revelation... good ol' DL

3. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

*SQUEE* squeals loudly enough to alarm the neighbors
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    I know you said it is just speculation, vex, and perhaps Carmine is just messing with us :eek:, but thanks regardless! Oh how it has warmed my shippy heart. I will now go and change my banner in honor of Mr Giovinazzo. :lol:

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! I'm sorry to all spoiler free folks, since I know this massive amount of excitement I am currently exhibiting probably tells you something about the above spoiler....but I am to freaking excited to stifle it! OMG!!!! I hope to high heaven the above spoiler is true...and even if it doesn't come true exactly, even something kind of along those lines would make me the happiest shipper! I swear if anything along those lines happens I will be jumping up and down on my couch for the entire freaking summer! OMG!! As if I needed another reason to love Carmine...but I swear if I didn't love him already, after this he would be my favorite person ever...currently...well let's just say if I ever saw him on the street all my attempts at staying cool in a celebrity's presence would go out the window and I'd jump his bones right then and there! :devil:
    I'm so excited I can't even think straight right now...seriously all my thoughts are flying pell-mell around my brain in a joyous shipper fog! :lol: :lol:
    **Much like the thoughts in her brain Mo runs aimlessly around her house, grinning like an idiot and going "I love Carmine...D/L's CANON!!!!!!"** :D :D :D

5. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Mo, I can't tell if you are happy or not! :lol: Right now, I'm jumping around with you! :)

Of course nothing is in stone and we don't know what will happen, but that news is fun! I love that Kristin from E! loves their chemistry. Hopefully at least some of the news will come true by the end of the season. ;)

Have fun my shippy buddies and look at my quote for inspiration. Mo lives by it. ;)

Thanks Daughter Vex for posting that information. Hi to my angsty kids, Rad and Lynn. :)

6. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

so seriously awesome, i gotta say. i mean, it is possible that carmine was just joking around, or saying what he would like to happen... but goodness gracious, if our actors want the ship to go canon in such a spectacular fashion then this ship is golden! they probably have more influence with TPTB then we do! (otherwise his wishes would have already come to pass, again and again and again...:devil:)
    *MWAH* sends kisses to Carmine and hugs vex to show appreciation again for sharing

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yeah Fluffy Twin I'm just a little excited! ;) Heehee! :lol: And yeah I totally live by your quote...I LOVE your quote! It rocks! :D :D Oh y'all I so totally and completely am loving this ship and am so confident in our sailing...WE ARE FREAKIN' CANON!!!!!! Yeah BABY!!! :lol:

8. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Awww......I've had to post less because of the three line rule....but wow I love the quote, its sweet.........mine in my siggy is a little dirty, from one of my dreams lol. now I'm just waiting for my mind to come to its senses and send a Danny and Lindsay dream down to shipper central (the shippy version of nervous central lol) so I can literally dream up some cute quotes and fics lol. :lol:

9. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

vexus[/b]]I've only just read the spoiler posted since it's from E! and I'm so glad that Carmine said that they'll be getting it on! WE LOVE YOU, CARMINE!!!!! WE ALWAYS DO! :D And I'm grinning from ear to ear that he spilled it! "Making love" is hot. Fantastic! I'm grinning from ear to ear
    I've just read the spoiler posted by vexus.

Oh guys and when I say, "because we love the wheatfields and city skylines"-- it's a shipper-ish quote!! Sorry to confuse you guys... I'm watching Anna on Without A Trace by the way... She looks completely different, but she still rocks!

10. Lindsay_Montana

Lindsay_Montana Hit and Run

great! I really hope Kristen is right! And Carmine didn't just joke around :) Oh that would be sooo great, that really made my day :D

I was wondering if its Anna in the background on this pic: http://filexoom.com/files/43140/CSI%20NY/95712_D0153.jpg (right beside Eddie), I really hope she'll have some more screentime in her last episode...

11. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

*sings to Carmine* "did you ever know that you're my heroooo..."

Lindsay_Montana awesome freakin' banner... ;)

12. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

That quote made my day :D!

From what I've been noticing...most little details that seem intenionally put into CSI NY episodes, usually foreshadow for something coming up. So my speculation is that Danny pulls a Mac and calls Angell, Lindsay! Because we know that during the episode where they have some sort of moment in the middle of the street, Danny calls Lindsay afterwards....so mabye he called Angell, Lindsay? Anyway it's just speculation

[​IMG]

13. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

lindsay_montana, in response to your second spoiler, I would say it is possible, but yet gut feeling about the plot as we know it would say no. Oh, and I would have to agree with rad that you have an "awesome freakin' banner".

*whispers* btw, rad, i like the adam avvie you made that faylinn has!

darx's[/b] spoiler speculation]Ooh, that would be angsty and fluffy all rolled up into one depending on how you look at it! I don't know how that would all work out, but I gotta say it would make for a heck of a scene!

I am so excited/worried/nervous/hopeful about the next few eps, especially tomorrow's! And after the Carmine quote, gah, I'm so loving D/L I don't even have the right words! I love this ship!

14. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Darx I love that scenario...or speculation, whatever you wish to call it. That would be amazing, and it would be a great closure for us to know he really does want her.

I think we're the same person.. I feel EXACTLY the same.

15. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Yeah!! :lol: :lol: What a great bunch of happy shippers to come home to!! :lol: :lol:

vexus, I love you! *hugs*. What a great gift you've brought us :D

And who is Kristen? I love her too...Why can't I be her? :p

And Carmine...well...*sigh*...he's just the best. And even if he was fooling us a little :eek:, there has to be some truth in what he said somewhere ;)
    It could be Lindsay, although I have a little doubt because of the hairdo :eek: But since she is talking to and asking Hawkes about the card it could very well be that they're on the same case.
    Oh, I would feel so sad for Angell if that happens :( She doesn't deserve that. But I do agree with Mercy that it would be an interesting scene. And maybe that (or something similar ;)) is the story Carmine mentioned.

I totally feel the same way, mercy! I can't wait to see it, but at the same time I know it's gonna be sad :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.