Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Yay! New thread! I'm so excited! And I'm actually here for it this time. Last time I wasn't and it was kinda depressing. :lol:

Pretty pictures everyone! Thank you much!

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello shippy buddies one and all...fluffies, angsties, flungsties, smufluangsmex-ers! (to clarify those are the smutty, fluffy, angsty smex loving shippers! :lol: :lol: ) I LOVE new threads...especially this one cuz it just seems to be so full of hope and promise for many more lovely D/L scenes to come! It's gonna happen for us y'all, I know it! Chemistry like D/L has...doesn't happen all the often...they are in tune to eachother perfectly and they practically sizzle around eachother! :D

Allie!! HI HON!!!Nice to see you back in here! We've missed ya 'round here! :D You should pop in more often! ;)

Dutch thanks for recapping our thread titles hon...I love reading back over them...brings back such great memories...each one was a great D/L moment! :D

And that wallpaper, D/L bubbles! Awwww Dutch I love it! It's like my fluffy bubble...heehee! :lol:

Mercy I love that pic too! Danny's face is so dang cute, you can tell he's so impressed she's eating that spider and so proud of her! His fearless Montana! Awww!

And thanks for our D/L moments recap too hon...good times, good times indeed! Our ship is alive and well...we've hit a bit of rough water I'll admit, but the storm will pass and the sun will break through the clouds and a lovely light breeze with blow and we will survive! We always do! Our ship is unsinkable! :D

3. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

[​IMG]

I am getting that top. *squee!*

Seriously, I'm going to be on the lookout for it if mum takes me shopping today, I'm in love with it :D

*raises hand* The clone agrees, Mo!
    I am/have been that way before I came onto the board, but I'm primarily a fluffapalooza type of person :D and smutapalooza, don't ever, ever forget the smut!

:lol:

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awww that'd be awesome if you found that top! It is totally cute isn't it! I love the clothes they put both Danny and Linds in...Linds has this vibrant deep blue that they put her in...and she looks so insanely gorgeous whenever she wears it...and then Danny...oh dear Lord, the clothes that man wears! His muscle shirts and tighter jeans....I swear I'm starting to swoon at just the thought! :devil: I honestly do not know how they keep from jumping eachother all the time...they're SO gorgeous! Both of them! :D :D

Lol, glad you agree BG! ;) For the most part I'm a fluffy, smutty gal myself....smuffy if you will! ;) :devil:

5. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I made an icon out of that pic I posted.. basically I'm in love with the "dirty" version.. :lol:
    [​IMG]

Hope you enjoy!

6. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Congrats on the new thread! Dances around with Mo sprinkling M&M's all over this new thread!

Dutch, love the personalized M&M's! :)

Kiss, congrats on making the new thread! You gave us one heck of an opening! Makes my D/L heart flutter. ;)

Just one thing to add to the great D/L list: From Bad Beat, the now famous or infamous walrus scene captured our imaginations and made us know just what they had in mind. ;) Does anyone have any pics from this? :)

My angsty children are so rebellious sometimes! :eek:

7. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Oh, aren't you sweet? Thanks, guys! D/L really deserves that, don't they?

Great point, that's kind of in the Boy Meets World or Friends kind of way.

Glad you guys are happy about it! I was so worried since this is the first thread I've opened!

Me too! They have that in all the best romance movies and I hope they pull something like that when Lindsay comes back from Montana.

Agreed! Their clothing choices are good and...

[​IMG]
    When I look at that picture I just wanna say,
    "Thank God for the deparment wardrobe!"

Danny wore that at the dinner date that she never showed up at as well as for he rest of the day--how she got any work done that day is beyond me!

8. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Do we have screencaps? *scoffs* Of course we do, aud! (oops, I am showing my obsessed side, aren't I?)

Footage of your 30th birthday party, Messer?
    [​IMG]

Walrus documentary
    [​IMG]

Not to mention Lindsay rocks!
    Someone threw away a perfectly good shotgun.
    [​IMG]

kissme, I am soo saving that Danny pic to my harddrive! Nice find!
    Dang, this is a great first page for thread 14!

9. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I love that scene in bad beat... well both those scenes, the walrus and the shotgun scene, they both make me laugh tremendously. Hey mom hope you're having are marvolous dayyy.

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Absolutely, caps and all! We rock!

I'll post a few more memorable D/L moments later... but for now--I gotta go! See ya beautiful shippers!

11. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Love those caps! The Walrus scene is by far one of my top five favs. I love her reaction. It's so funny! I love when Linds tilts her head like Danny. Adorable!

Rad, I love your pic! I just watched that movie earlier today!

12. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Woot! New Thread, new thread! *vex runs around in excitement, tossing m&m's to anybody who wants some*

We had to have the pictures to christen the thread, especially the one where Lindsay finds the gun in the dumpster.

13. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

yay new thread!!!! ^^ hahah Vexus I think we all want some m&m's , lol.
    Been gone for a while, soo busy!!
    Omg so, 3 days until ep 14!!! Im super excited!
    Im going to miss Linds though.... :(

14. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Someone threw away a perfectly good shotgun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is something I would say, trust me. I am still laughing hard at that, I love it!

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^Posts must be at least 3 lines of on-topic posting. ^^That post is NOT following the rules. Bullet_Girl, I believe I have mentioned this in several threads you have been in. Please start following the rules.

Please become familiar with them. Here's a link to the Shipper Central Rules: Shipper Central Rules

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.