Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Ok, it's just alittle easy to lose track of what I'm saying that's all sometimes....hmm.....anyways....

I have several Danny and Lindsay moments on my computer, at the moment, which I don't think have been posted here, but I have to go soon, so I won't have time to post it.

I can't wait till NY comes back on in Australia, I am just dying over here! :( lol

Ok, I think that's three lines? I've been practicing :)

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Oooh, what season are you waiting for? PM or Gmail me and I can get you some episodes.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    He's so smitten with her!

3. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

New thread!!!!! *joins the party*

4. UnspokenHope

UnspokenHope Witness

Wow..new Thread!! Awesome ;)

So, i'll join the party with my favorite quote:

Danny: Montana. See a view like this? Huh? Beats the wheat field, no?
    Lindsay: Have you ever even seen a wheat field?
    Danny: What's to see? It's just wheat.

Omg, i shipper the two so much, it hurts :D

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

This is copied from tv.com forums. They're talking about events according to the air dates and such. You guys will catch on. I thought it was so cute!!
    And here's a cute picture!
    [​IMG]

Because WE STILL LOVE THE WHEATFIELDS && CITY SKYLINES, baby!!
    Oh and I've created a new livejournal community for Danny/Lindsay fanfiction. It's:
    www.community.livejournal.com/zoobabies_ff
    I've got about 30 members right now and would love more! Thanks, guys!

6. allieluv_csi

allieluv_csi Lab Technician

I will try more often mo..i missed you guys too.!

Edited to add the "/" so the rest of the post doesn't go into the quote box and because I can now see the YouTube link is in the signature and not in the post.

7. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Awww, we've all you guys so much! Hope to see you around. Just drop by for a message once in a while!!

I have a nice scenario for you guys.
    (Danny calls Lindsay and leaves a message)
    Danny: Hey, Lindsay... It's me I kind of miss you and I'm sort of glad that you can't pick up right now or--or I'll stop myself to say this, but-- I love you. (pauses)Call me... or when you get back. Bye.

A few minutes later, he opens his wallet and then slips out the photo at New Years', of which she's leaning on him and they're both grinning from ear to ear. Flack took it. :) He looks at it and smiles vaguely, putting it back.

8. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Missed the opening but I bring some pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Yay new thread *throws confetti*

I like that TV.com thing :) Cute.

Is it this week that Lindsay leaves? If that's the case, I soooo hope we get a DL scene. I'm gonna miss the chance to have one 'till Anna comes back.

10. UnspokenHope

UnspokenHope Witness

@kissmesweet : Is this quote real or just a Shipper-Wish??

Omg..when this is real..omg!!! :eek:

11. SleepingBeauty

SleepingBeauty Dead on Arrival

Hey I´m Sarah and I´m German
    I love M&M sooooooooo much
    I´m so addicted to them
    & sorry for my bad English
    @UnspokenHope=Hey Ela *kiss*
    I hope it isn´t just a Shipper-Wish

12. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Hello all! Wow what a great first page! :) I love all those pic's and quotes...they are great to keep our hopes up! :p And Rad that avvie is great!
    Great idea mercy! In the next threads (and I just know there will be many, many more) :D we'll just have to have the previous thread names and the updated ep guide.
    I knew you'd like it Mo! ;)
    And don't forget (as if we could :rolleyes:) the 'clothes' he doesn't wear... :devil:
    Unfortunately this is indeed the week in which Lindsay leaves...but we are all still hoping for a little D/L suprise :)...so be sure not to miss it!
    kissme that scenario is so cute, but I would really like him to look into her eyes when he finally says that... :D

And welcome SleepingBeauty!

13. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Hi y'alls.....I haven't been on in hours which is unusual for me I know, I'm ususally on all the time, I have one D/L piccie for you!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

It's small, but just look at it.......THE HUG!! this is my favorite pic that I have and the only one that I dont think has been posted yet lol. Happy D/L love seems to be everywhere for me today lol.

BG

14. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

The Hug. What a beautiful thing indeed.

I was looking at pictures from this weeks ep "The Lying Game" and it showed, Hawkes, Stell, and Flack working together. I'm not sure how much screentime Anna will get, but does this mean Danny, Mac, and Lindsay will be working the same case?? :eek:

15. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Good question, rad. Wish I had the answer. :(
    Given that Linds only had about 2.5 minutes of screentime last week and did lab work, maybe they will have the same thing going on this week. Or maybe they will parcel her 3 minutes out in small bits, like have her in the lab for a second or two the first 15 minutes, then talk to Mac during the second 15 minutes, then Hawkes during the third, and then at the end of the show they could have Danny finding/reading/holding the card...
    Lots of D/L, even though it will be angsty and sad. Like glances through the lab and the like. I just hope we find out what she writes in the card, and that it is something good! Maybe her story, or fluffy feelings for him, etc. After all, this cloud must have a silver lining because Danny calls her and tells her on voicemail that he misses her. Even if he is a bit nervous making that call, you gotta admit a guy has gotta care when he puts himself out there like that! Heck, imagine what crap Flack would put him through if he overheard Danny saying that! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.