Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Yeah for another flungsty :D I just can't wait for the next ep's :)

And as far as I know the promo in the spoiler thread is the same as on the CBS site. And she's most definitely in it... ;)

So for all of you who still don't get it (btw you were right goodnite and I believe Rad got it too)...

HERE she is

and

here she is 'flying'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

2. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Oooooh! I understand now :lol:.
    I thought you meant she was flying, like on a plane. Haha, but yes I saw that clip of her :).
    I think it's very good that Lindsay is still in the promos, even if she will be gone for a few episodes.

I love all the wallpapers and banners that were made :).

3. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Wow. I'm dissapointed now. I totally thought they meant flying on a plane now. I feel like a total idiot. But, she is flying in that promo, so I guess she is flying... in a way... drats. :eek:

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

LMAO!!! good one twinny!

I'm having fun making icons.. I did make one team Danny/Lindsay. M&M's didn't turn out. Sorry though. :D

Mo, bad Mo using CatNip against me, thats not nice..

I'm still looking forward to seeing Angell again!

5. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I want to see!

And about your spoiler Twinny, me too, I agree.

6. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

I'm still here, dutch! You know I'm a total flungsty like you. I keep bouncing between my fluffy bubble and the dread that something awful is going to happen. I have my fluff bubble that keeps me happy, yet at the same time, it's as if I think " well, just wait and see what happens" . That way, I won't be too disappointed. Once bitten, twice shy, thanks to LRC.

7. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I'm posting them with All Access & Blood, Sweat & Tears, and a few NCIS ones and *coughs catnip coughs* :D

Thank you Twinny.

See if Mo wouldn't have use CATNIP as a little point factor she likes to make. I would've been mean tonight.. but NOOO.. gotta use my OTP against me!

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Good evening all my shippy buddies! Happy almost Friday evening...Friday is tomorrow and that makes me so happy, but our spoilers make me even happier! :D :D Aww the good and lovely fluff! :lol: It's LOVE!

Lol, yes, yes you are honey! ;) Good job!

:lol: :lol: Good minion! ;) **Mo giggles and pets her minion!**

Yeah Delia that's true, you don't whack people...cuz you're too nice! ;) And I love that wall you did, it's purty! ;)

Unspoken those are gorgeous!! Big I know, but beautiful! :D I like 'em!

Rad I adore your new avie, it makes me giggle! ;) Heehee! :devil:

Seriously Dutch?! YAY!!! That's totally exciting for some reason...Heehee! Heck anything with her in it makes me smile! ;)

:lol: :lol: Lol, yeah no kidding Rad! Go PTB...they're rockin' it in my book right now! :D Here's hopin' they keep it up now! :D

:lol: :lol: Lol, Darx I was totally with you! Dutch I was totally thinking we'd get to see her on the plane...good one hon! I also noticed "gullible" is written on the ceiling of the thread! ;) Heehee! :lol: :lol:

It worked didn't it! ;) And you know you still wubs me! :D

Just helping you be nice! ;) And saving you from getting whacked! :D You'll thank me later! :lol:

Alright all my buddies! I'm watching Phantom of the Opera, and for some reason I can see Linds loving this movie and making Danny watch it with her! :D He'd protest but secretly love it! :lol: Good times!

Okay y'all...can't wait for our spoilers and the lovelienss that's in store for our ship! YAY!!

Aud my special Fluffykins where is you? :D

Peace out y'all! :D

Pssst...We're CANON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Wait, when did she use Catnip against you? I missed it.

Good thing the pics were posted, I sooo didn't get it lol. Yes, that's COTP.

I'm fluffy, or at least I want to be lol. But I like writing angst myself. Just hate recieving it lol

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Melly you're a fluffy?! YAY! Rock on, join us in the fluffy bubble! Heehee, fun stuff! :D

Lol, yeah I was totally fooled with the Linds "flying" thing too...that was a good one Dutch...you totally had me going and excited to see Linds again...Heehee! :lol:

as an example of why she couldn't ship Danny with Angell...cuz she doesn't like shipping CatNip with anyone but eachother...and so we D/L's don't like shipping anyone but D/L with eachother....that's how Mel! ;)

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Oh sweetie. I'M WITH YOU! :D CANON, baby.

Oh thanks guys for all your comments, glad that you guys liked the wall. If somebody wants it without all the annoying text, I can upload it too.

12. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

:lol: I guess you're right. But since I seemed to have missed the important details of this........can someone spoiler me? or at least PM :p

If we're talking about Lynn here and I so know we are.....you should see her on MSN :lol:

I know! *squee!!!!* :p In my school, we have two sports houses, The 'Pine Panthers' and 'Rivers Rhinos' I, am of course a Rhino. I am going to make some sort of canon chant thing since I am already writing a full out song for DuCaine :D

*directs at no one in particular*
    Rock on, Baby! We're CANON!!!

:p

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I'm pretty sure we are. Hey, you've been posting so much lately--rock on! Do you not have school or something? 'Cuz my best friend Lily in Oz is on some spring break apparently. I miss her like hell. Oh, I've spread the love to her by the way, guys.

As in converted her into a D/L lover! :D She's already a multi-shipper for LV, but now she's into NY too! :) I'm so happy!

And guys, what's your favorite quote that suits D/L?

14. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

I do, but my schools internet filter doesn't block the forums....:devil:

At first, I was like....WTF? when you said I was posting alot, but then I read the next bit and I started grinning like an idiot. :D

It's not a favorite quote, but a favorite certain 'lusty' look for me.......:devil: :p

What can I say, my mind is in the gutter all the time...:p

15. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Good afternoon shippers! :) Hugs to all! :)

I is here. Don't you love the grammar? ;)

Mellie is love. That's why Mac loves her. Go fluffies! ;)

Mo, I gave my other daugthers regular toys to play with, but for some reason gave Lynn Nicky to play with. :eek: So it must be that and that alone. That explains it all. She'll thank you someday. :)
    Huggles and wubs her babies!

I totally can agree with you there on that one, BG. :)

Kiss, great question. Our very own D/L quote about going to see "Rough Sects" is definitely one that I think is something that suits them or should suit them. But seriously, I have a few great quotes outside of the show that represent them well:

"Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end." ~Author Unknown

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker." ~Author Unknown

"Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein

Mo, I think we should go shopping---well it's essential to shop anyways--- :lol: :lol: :lol: I say we buy D/L presents and send them to one another---I'll get Lindsay's present, if you get Danny's. :devil: Or maybe I'll get Danny's gift so I can bring it to him... :devil:

What shall we get?? Any suggestions?

We are so Canon that we should make up a song to sing! :lol:

Edited to add a big ole: MOO to you all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.