Danny/Lindsay #11 ~ "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Lindsay #11- "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Really?! If that spoiler is true...I will just have to make sure that I don't miss a single episode this season...not that I was planning to in the first place.

*wipes chocolate pudding out of eyes. Retaliates with a brownie onslaught*

Does anyone know which ep is on tonight?

that spoiler was TV Guide... so chances are, It's true...

and the eppy tonight.. Charge of this post... I'm so freakin' excited...

Hey guys. I just thought I'd pop in and remind everyone of some of the rules.

- Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 Lines of Good posting.

- Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive and not chatty.

- Good posting is NOT: Complimenting someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversation about Real Life, etc.

- Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussion of thread names, etc, and brief allusions to Real Life MAY be included in posts, but ONLY in ADDITION of the 3-Line Minimum of Good Posting.

Also, banners must be no bigger than 220x75. I've seen a few that are bigger.

Please keep this in mind when posting. :)

Lol, yeah Rad...that's a GREAT spoiler! Aud and I were talking about that the other day...I can't believe I forgot to post that in here! But yeah isn't that fabulous! :D
they're practically promising with their "not yet" comment that we WILL be getting a D/L kiss! And I love that TPTB acknowledge the sexual tension between the two...I mean duh it's there, but still at least we know they aren't ignoring it! And the fact that something happens in the middle of the season (which is after ep.2 I'm sure!) means we get our HUG in ep. 2 and then more later...so that's fabulous!!! :lol:

Yay for COTP tonight!! "Still Want That Ride?" Awww, good times...good times!! :D To whet our appetites...here's a little manip I did (just brought them a little closer to eachother ;) )
DannyLinds15c.jpg

Jumps up and down over Rad's pics!

CSINYRULZ---glad to see you here!

Moriel---you rang? *HUGS* to my fluffy friend and her 'ride' pic. I love it.

Sorry that I'm not much in a writing mood (don't say it Lynn---lol), I lost my voice and I'm running a 101 temperature. I hate colds and allergies! Sorry to go off on that...oops. :eek:

Okay, just to stay on topic, I'll add you must all look at Rad's banner and just see how cute this couple is...I'm so excited about this new year...I don't know how I'll be able to wait a week. Anyways, I think we need a little smut to carry us through next week? Well, some smut as long as it's PG-13... :lol:

So what are some things D/L might do to pass the time? Would they do something wild and unpredictable? Something smutty? It's the week before the premiere and they are board too.

::waves at Auda :: He he, glad to be here.

Yeah Moriel you can call me whatever you wanna call me, lol.

I love that pic Rad it made me all warm and fluffy inside.

I'm so stoked for this season, I dont know what I'm gonna do for a week.

Wow. I love how TPTB have acknowledged that there IS sexual tension, I like that better then them trying to pretend they dont see it. And for me personally I'd much rather them take it slow and give us little things every episode rather then have everything happen all at once. Seriously, what would you guys do if an ep. closed on them kissing, and opened with them in bed?? I've pondered that, but I mean, then its like 'okay, it happened, now what?' then you go into the whole drama of 'what do we do? do we tell people?' I dont know, we'll see... like someone said, we get a hug, then maybe a kiss on the cheek.. then... he he

Hmmm, D/L on some down time during this week, lets see... I forsee lots of headboards bangin... lol, I mean, they gotta celebrate for 2 succesful years (well 1 successful year for the two of them) but hmmm, I dont know, you think they'd maybe take a trip upstate together?? on Danny's Harley (I know Carmine has one, you think Danny does?)

*It took me awhile to figure out what Rad did to the picture of Danny and Lindsay and then I figured out that she moved them closer. I love it!

They writers keep hinting at something big happening mid-season. I hope it is nothing bad and I hope it will be something that Lindsay reveals to Danny that brings them closer together.

CSINYRULZ is gonna be one of my minions *nods*

1CSIMFan I love your icon.

You get COTP tonight? I get Heroes. :(

"Still Want that ride?" is becoming a classic line. I've used it for fics, (hint hint, Auda == Hope you feel better!)

At least they are noticin' the sexual tension, was that in TV guide or in spoilers? If its either, Sounds either way like a great plan for them. Mid season? Hmm.. Interesting

Hey guys, u guys i can't leave ur just tooo much FUN to be away from, and thanx!!

OMG Rad LOVING ur avvie and banner!!!! they are soooo awesome!!!! danny looks sooo hot in those sunglasses!!!! :devil: OMG i'm actually drooling *wipes drool from mouth* and short people totally rock!!!!!!! :D ;)

Will Danny and Lindsay finally act on all the sexual tension? "It's always fun to play with that 'we know they like eatch other' thing, " says exec producer Pam Veasey. "We're not going to satisfy that urge for people going 'just kiss her!' yet, but something happens in the middle of the season."

hey does ne one have the link for this i wanna check it out!!!!

Svetlana yeah that was posted already, but I love reading it over and over, it shows a possible promise for good things to come for these two.

Iheartnickcath I will gladly be one of your minions ::bows down to you:: he he

I love these two, I really do, they are so growing on me. You guys should all go check out DLChem board, in case you dont already, they are doing the 12 days of Shipmas, its absolutley hilarious and awesome. If you havent checked it out, so far we've got...

On the first day of shipmas my good ship gave to me...
A homemade walrus sex DVD!!!

On the second day of shipmas my good ship gave to me...
Two holding hands
and a homemade walrus sex DVD!!

On the third day of shipmas my good ship gave to me...
Three promo caps
Two holding hands
and a homemade walrus sex DVD!!!

On the fourth day of shipmas my good ship gave to me...
Four tiger paws
Three promo caps
Two holding hands

On the fifth day of shipmas my good ship gave to me...
Fiiiiiiiveeee Second Stttaaaarrrreee
Four tiger paws
three promo caps
two holding hands
and a homemade walrus sex DVD!!!

On the sixth day of shipmas my good ship gave to me...
Six steps o'squeeing
Fiiiiiiiiiive-second staaaaaaaaaaaaare!!
Four tiger paws
three promo caps
two holding hands

So there ya go, credit goes to Cyko over at D/L Chem- 12 days of Shipmas

Check it out, we're having so much fun.. :)

216_1250.jpg

How cute are they??

pic credit CSI-CAPS.com

that 'midseason' thing happening...well..part of me is thinking the obviously good, or there maybe something angsty and dramatic..and SERIOUS that brings them together.

About the 12 days of shipmas...I really really hope that it ends off with a Danny in a pear tree...or Danny and Lindsay in a treehouse.

Never did this before...now I'll do it.

*THROWS A M&M CHEESECAKE*

Hello my pretties... :D **ducks the flying cheesecakes and brownies!**

Aud! Hi my lovely Fluffy!Twin :lol: **Hugs back to you!** Aww my poor honey, are you sick? :( **Moriel hands Aud a bowl of homemade soup, some cold medicine and prescribes plenty of hot tea and D/L smut to help her feel better!** :devil:
(Awww, Aud I'm in your banner! Yay, I feel so special! :D Thanks hon...you're so fabulous!) Love the new avie too...sexy! :D
And yeah hon I have no clue how I'm gonna make it a whole week either! As for what D/L is gonna do this next week...Mmmm, I see lots of...."sleeping" :devil: yeah..."sleeping"! :D Although I like what Rulz said about the trip on Danny's Harley! Now that'd be fun to see! :lol:

Speaking of hey Rulz lol! (yay that I can call you that, it's fun! :lol: )
yeah I don't really want to see them end one ep kissing and then start the next in bed...I mean I want to see them kiss, of course! But I kinda like keeping the them actually in bed just as an image in my head and not something I actually see ya know...besides we know they're doing it...so I don't necessarily have to see it!

Rad I think I'm blind! I just now noticed your new banner...Gah hon that is gorgeous! Well done!! Wow...now that is a VERY hot banner, way to go! :D Our couple is just so dang cute, I love them! :D Hey by the way...where did you get the new pics??!

Vex Hi! Were you talking about the "Still Want That Ride?" pic...cuz that was actually me! ;) Lol...and yeah I just moved them slightly closer...makes it that much better! :D

Lynny hey hon! **hugs!** Lol, you and your minions! Heehee! :lol: Um I think the spoilers came from the TVGuide that comes out on Friday...at least that's my understanding. :D

Spad did you just throw cheesecake? YUM! I love cheesecake! You do know though, you throw it you gotta take it! ;) **Moriel chucks a big gooey brownie right at Spad!**

Okay my lovelies...at this point next week, we will be 20 minutes into our premiere! YAYYYYY!!!!! :D :D :D

Hi... newbie here. *waves from South Africa* OMG!! I have so much D/L love it's insane. Seriously, I usually don't ship but they are just too damn cute together. Haha.. my mon's on the D/L ship too.

Pre-ordered Season 2 because of all the great D/L eps. Even though we only just had Trapped here. Sounds like there's sooo much more great times ahead. I squeed countless times as I read all your posts. I'm excited out of my mind but I have to contain myself as I'm being sneaky at work. I'm so fired if the boss catches me but M&M are so worth it :)

Anyway.. just saying hi! Sail on...

Welcome, Firefox!! :)

Thanks, Fluffy Twin! The soup was good and my sweet ship always makes me happy!

I'm lovin' the 12 Days of Shipmas! Don't forget---today is the "Seven Acre Wheatfields."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back