Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
*hugs* <3 Moriel.

Yeah, nobody saw anything... So Smiliee where are ya? Anymore ideas on where we can put cameras..Besides Danny's clothes. *sighs*

Here's my "Yay it's a new thread!" present!
DannyLinds1.jpg

See what, IHNC? ;) :lol:

Hi Keich! **waves!** Yeah no worries hon they are locked up tight with like 50 guards! Guards who like to peek!

Hi!! *waves back* Oooooh, peeking!! Can I peek too, can I can I? :D

Moriel21 said:
Here's my "Yay it's a new thread!" present!
[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/Moriel21/DannyLinds1.jpg[/image]
i think u'r present gonna make me sick.

i think u'r present gonna make me sick.
Awww, sad day feenx! That wasn't the point! The point was...look how cute they are! :D

Keich sure thing...peek away! It's fun! :devil:

And Amanda yeah he still has his clothes...I don't think we want to open the door in case they try to jump us! Besides they have to have something to rip off eachother! :devil: Lol! :lol:
**Moriel skips off to sleep with visions of D/L...doing what I just said! :devil:**

*peeks into the broom closet*

Yay, new thread. Where's my daiquiri?

Whatayaknow, 2 pages already.

Squeeeeeeeee, Anna Belknap in a short black dress tonight!

New Thread already!!! We were on #9 when I went to bed. Now 10!!

Lastnight I saw Zoo York repeat. Totally loved all the glances Danny kept giving her :D That boy's got it bad ;)

oh yeah. he's got it very bad.

yeah, i'm with Amanda. why didn't you guys take the clothes? that would seem like a given.

and i read, FG.

Hi Dingbat. I totally agree about the glances. I did have that recorded. I still melt over those 'glances.' Danny was like, 'the new chick is hot.' :D

Ooh, I like all of these presents you all are bringing! ;)

My little present from last night's show "Zoo York." I already had some of it recorded, but I don't have all of it. I wanted to get the rest of it. :(
"Hey Lindsay, wanna go see our broom closet here?" :devil:

Okay we need a question or two to get some thread discussion going:

What is your D/L wishlist for this season (realistically)? (list and discuss about 3-5 things, maybe??)

Will D/L become canon this season? If so, why? Why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back