Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay new thread and its already getting messy Lol

This episode is going to be so awesome i cant wait till tomorrow its like 4am here so it tomorrow for me Lol

love the pic Moriel they are so cute copying each other like that :D

Moriel and LadeeBear thanks for all your help with the promo :)

Girlygirl i am going to go read your fic at FF.net and leave you a review right now :)

yay for the new thread!!!!!!!!

I can not seriously wait. i know last week i wasnt as ...umm impressed with the season opener. but im hoping this week turns it around with a really awsome eps.

yes! new thread frakin sweet! right in time for the new eppy tomorrow too! Sorry I havent been here in a while, I've been totally busy, but I'm so glad the new thread is up and running, good job fellow shippers!!

dances in honor of new thread and eppy!

Good morning my lovely shippers! :D Happy Day Before Our Ep Day! :lol: Lol, yeah I'm a dork... :rolleyes: **Mo shrugs and continues jumping up and down excitedly!

P3k glad you got to see the promo hon, isn't it great! :D And yeah I LOVE that pic...it's just so cute and they both look SOOOO amazingly HOT! :devil: Yummy!

Allie! Hi Hon! :D **waves!** How are ya hon?! Lol yeah I think you'll be much more pleased with this weeks ep! (And hey if you're not, just let me know and we'll storm TPTB offices with our pitchforks! ;) )

Rad hey shippy buddy! :D Glad to see ya...been busy huh! At least you came to visit! :D

I can't wait for this episode y'all...oh, it is going to be SO fabulous...my hopes may be WAY too high for it, lol! :lol: But I'm staying positive...I have to! :D Right Aud? We're staying positive...huh Fluffy Twin! :D
(Pssstt...Fluffy Twin...where are you?!)

Okay y'all currently... **looks at watch...** we have 36 hours and 49 minutes...yay! I love when we can start counting the hours! (Have I mentioned I'm a dork?! :lol: )

**Moriel tosses cinnamon rolls at everyone and skips off to read GirlyGirl's new ficcie!**

Happy new theard everybody!!!
only one mre day to go for you lucky people!
I'm looking forward to all the goss,oo even i'm feeling excited and i wont see it lol

Auda ran away. :lol:

Its one more day till Our cute little scene, I really can't wait. Angst gets us there, remember that.

Its the same ep, just different cases, but who knows, people are weird since Stella is working that case, then Linds goes undercover, it might connect somewhere down the line, who knows.

*waves again*

I think that the cases are entirely seperate. The store robbery case, I am sure, does not just last for two minutes of the episode. It's just that all the good action in that case is in the first two minutes (or so the promos tell us).

That being said, might there be three different cases? One that Mac & Peyton are working, and then the bank store robbery, and maybe some of the team gets pulled from their respective cases to go onto the hostage one.

I doubt that the hostage one is related in any way to the bank, due to the: A) fact that it's a guy that's holding a girl hostage, B) the girl is blindfolded, and obviously not dressed like the Holly Golightly girls, and C) Lindsay is just wearing normal street clothes, so she must just be trying to negotiate with someone.

Okay, question:

Does anyone know what the explosion might be about? Any speculation? From what I can see, the guy who is holding the girl hostage is surprised by the explosion & Lindsay attempts to dive to save the girl. Maybe a bomb he had went off accidentally?...

Tomorrow night, y'all.
Tomorrow night. :)

Jenn

^^Sneaks in behind Lynn, dumps Kool Aid on her head. :lol:

LadeerBear----Lindsay goes into a house or apartment after the ladies don't show up to resue their friend (the Holly girls). She is supposed to set the bag down if anything happens or if she is 'made' like Danny said....lol. She drops the bag and then an explosion goes off and she jumps on the hostage to protect her from the blast....then Danny is supposed to come in after her along with Flack and Stella....swoon! That's the best info I have right now, whether it will pan out that way I don't know. But hopefully the 'hug' will be there. I just wonder if this will effect Lindsay in more than one way?

Hi Mo and all of my shipper friends! :D

Hi Jenn, Lynn! Lol, I swear Linds' undercover has something to do with the "Holly" girls... **reads Aud's spoiler...** See! :D I wasn't too far off! :lol: **hugs to Jenn & Lynn for "correcting" me nicely! :lol:**
Aud! There you are! Lol, hi Fluffy Twin! :D **hugs to you!**

that's just what I was gonna say about the explosion too Aud, lol...nice! :lol: Yeah it's like their default so she has a diversion to help escape plan kind of...she drops the bag, it explodes, bad guy gets blown up at best, distracted at least, and Linds can hopefully escape or disarm the guy or something...yeah...guess we'll see better tomorrow!! :D

Tomorrow, tomorrow, we see it tomorrow...it's only a daaaaaaayy aaaawwwaaayyyy! **sung like Annie in well..."Annie"! :lol:**

32 hours and 1 minute y'all! YAY!! :D

**Moriel tosses licorice and bubble gum and swedish fish and the jumbo m&m's around the whole thread...and dances off humming "Tomorrow" to herself happily!**

Wow, tomorrow. Get here already, tomorrow!

The guy will get blown up. Yup, first strike baby. And then Danny will walk in, and hug her.

Auda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna get her back for that!

Well Mo, at least you weren't that far off. ;)

All of the spoilers are making me happy! I don't think I can wait until tomorrow.

that we actually do get our hug. Some shows will show things during the promos/commercials and then the scene will never show up in the episode. So I think I would be very upset with CBS if they chose not to put our hug in the episode!

Jenn, hi!!! Where have you been? We never see you anymore!

And auda Where do you get all of your information?

Smi! Hiya :D Have faith hon, CBS will give us our ep...ALL of it that we're hoping for! ;) (Cuz they know what will happen if they don't! :mad: ) **Mo eyes TPTB who are currently at the end of her pitchfork being threatened with all kinds of pain if they don't give us ALL the scenes they showed us in our promos!**

Lol, yeah Lynn I'm with ya...my patience is gone! Well not that I had any to begin with of course, but still...it needs to be tomorrow...NOW!! :lol:

bad guy dies...Danny comes in angsty and anxious for his girl...he sees her...and then grabs her and hugs her...AWWWW!!!

Lol, yeah I wasn't too far off...but then again, neither were you...so it's all good! ;) :lol:

**Mo grabs her water gun and fills it up...giggling as she sneaks up on Lynn...and Aud...and Danny...ohh wet Danny...Yummy! :devil:**

Hey peeps!!! omg i cant believe i have never seen this thread :( i am soo glad i found it!!! hehe Happy new thread peeps!!!! (sorry its a bit late ) **throws confetti**

i can not wait until tomorrows episode!!! its good to see that they are gonna be gettin into some dangerous scenes so early in the season :D
ne one know how many episodes are in this season yet?!

*Waves* Hey, Chelliyah! I was wondering if we would see you in here! Glad you're here! Your icon is hot!

Yo Mo! Ha ha, sorry, I just had to say that because it rhymed! I know, you don't have to tell me, I'm a big dork!

Smiliee: Senior year of high school. LOL. Yeah, so my life is consumed with a LOT right now, between homework load (3 AP courses), work on the weekends, & fitting in about a billion and one other activities into my social life. It gets crazy sometimes, LOL. But I'm glad to be back for a little while, at least!

Oh, Auda, that makes sense. Although, is it really a house? Because it appears that they are standing outside of an apartment building in the promo...though I could be wrong...again. Haha. All the same, I am excited to see it tomorrow night. I really wanna stay up and watch it, so I think I might, and not just watch the tape.

Uh, we better have a hug. I know sometimes producers cut scenes for various reasons, as kind of a 'tease' for the new season, but thus far, the promo stuck to the 3x01 pretty well, I think.

Think happy thoughts, shippers.
:D
Happy, happy, happy...HUG.

Jenn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back