Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Okay y'all....those of you lucky enough to be on the East Coast who have seen the ep already...I'm totally torn here, part of me is DYING to know if we get any D/L tonight and the other part of me wants to see for myself...what to do, what to do?! :lol: (Of course the fact that no one has posted spoilers yet does make that easier for now! ;) :lol: )

And yeah Vex this season so far has been awesome...it keeps getting better and hopefully that'll continue! :D

1 hour 45 minutes...here's counting! :D

2. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Well..
    no real scenes with Danny and Lindsay. They pass each other in the first few minutes of the show. and that's it. It's very Stella-centric, but Stella does snap at Lindsay....

3. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

I ate all the M&Ms before the show so there were none left for the actual show... :(

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

SAD DAY!!! :( Gah...I'm just so RAR! :mad: I wanted at least something tonight...geez! I really really thought we'd get something I had such a good feeling about it! Stupid PTB....**Mo sticks her tongue out at TPTB!** I wanted my D/L, I wanted my D/L!! Sheesh! :p Well hopefully we'll get something next week!

Well no matter what...scenes tonight or not, our ship is sailing! We are SOOO canon baby! I'm telling, our ship is sailing and happy into the sunset! :D :D

HAVE FAITH!! :lol:

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Yep. That's the spirit! "Have faith!!"

I still can't get over Pam supporting us!! She's sucha sweetheart. I'm dying for them to get together! They're both gorgeous and cute. They're perfect together. Oh the tyniere DL forum, someone posted that they put an audiofile of Danny saying "Danny Messer, nice to meet you," from Zoo York, when he first introduces himself to Lindsay as their alarm ringtone-thing (sp?). I've copied them and now I have something to look forward to every morning before I go to school and something to get me through the day! I told my boyfriend and he just laughed and said I was crazy. Of course; I knew that already... :lol:

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yup! For sure! Our ship will sail y'all!! Cuz like you said kissme Pam is supporting us and that says alot! That we have one of the producers on our side, totally on our side! :D And look at what we KNOW: We know they care about eachother....ALOT ;) ....we know they will be there for eachother, support eachother...stand by eachother, we clearly know they're attracted to eachother...we've seen all of this...now we just have to continue believing that even though we don't get cute D/L scenes every ep ( **pouts** ) that doesn't not mean our ship is sinking or being ignored...if anything it means that things with them are getting more serious and moving past the cute flirting stage all the time....(not that I don't want cute flirting all the time, but if we have to give up some of the cute flirting in order to get a deeper real relationship I can live with that! :D )
    So yeah that's what I have to say (and this is as much a reminder to myself as to y'all! :lol: )...so all that pep talking to say...our ship will sail! It really will!! :D (And if the pep talking doesn't work...then be glad to know that heads will roll... **PTB are warned!** if it doesn't!! :mad: :lol: )
    Seriously?! That is AWESOME!!! :D I would LOVE that, talk about making waking up early so much better! Waking up to Danny's voice every morning... **Swoon....drool!!** That is so totally cool! :D :D

7. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Ah, bummer! :mad: Just peeked in here to see if I can look forward to a little D/L. But I guess we have to wait another week before we get a change to see our lovely couple together again.

DVD is ready but I cannot watch it until tomorrow night. But that makes the wait for the next ep only 5 days instead of 7.

And although the curiosity is nearly killing me, while reading all the spoilers so much is gonna happen the next weeks that I think we really have to wait till ep 12 before Lindsay's big secret is revealed :( . That means we're only half way through now. But I do think the upcoming ep's are worth the wait if only IN EVERY EP ;) we get a little insight in our relationship too.

*waves. Running late for big party. Talk to you tomorrow. Hugs!!

8. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Hello, all! I am new to the whole shipping concept, but after finding this thread on accident, I knew where I belonged! I am defintely a d/l addict, but most of my friends aren't nearly as hooked as I am. It's great to find a place where I'll be in good company!

Back on topic, I too was disappointed by the lack of d/l interaction in last nights ep, but I am eagerly awaiting next week. Guess I'll just have to rewatch my tape of Not What it Looks Like, . . . again. I think the hug part of the tape is wearing out.

btw, can anyone direct me to a good place to find d/l walls?

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

its really cool that theres an audio of him introducing himself.

So last nights ep.

Mac. *drools* oh. Yay!. Danny. Needed more, but yay!. Linds and Stella's almost catfight. not nice. Thats right. I said not nice! Flackie. Hot. and Yay!

Does that sum it up?

Mercy welcome to the DL madness, hope you enjoy your time here! :D *whispers* You might wanna resize your banner before Modie sees it.

and dl walls? umm not sure, but you can check the fanart side.

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah sadly dutch that's the case! But Hope Will Spring Eternal! There will always be the "Maybe next week!" (and heck we KNOW they're gonna give us something...sometime...so hope is not futile!! :D :D )

Lol, yeah that's what I'm thinking too...it looks like ep 12 is "Linds' ep!" and everything up to that point will point toward it...and hopefully we'll get some good D/L leading up to it! I REFUSE to believe that the writers and producers would give us these big shippy scenes and then drop us again...they won't do that! So we are SOOO gonna sail, y'all!!! :D :D :D

mercy Rock on! Welcome! :D Yes we are all a bunch of D/L addicts so you have definitely found the right place to hang out! Yay for wearing out the tape of the hug, been there done that myself too...it's just such a "Squeeworthy" moment isn't it! :lol: Ahhh...good times! :D

Lynn! **Mo tackles her buddy!** Hi! :D
    Sure! Haven't seen it yet, but that sounds right! ;)
    Lol and of course you'd drool over Macky...when do you not?! ;) :lol:

11. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*gets tackled*

Hello Mo. :) Did you watch your DL yet? hmm?

when have I not?.. wait.. no I drooled then too.. uh when I don't see him? wait. I do then too. Um, Have no answer for ya there.

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

**Mo giggles and helps Lynny to her feet!**
    Hi! :D
    No! **pouts!** My tv got taken hostage and now I'm at work and can't see it...plus we didn't get any D/L! :p
    :lol: :lol: Lol, yeah I think the correct answer is never! Since you've known about him you've pretty much been drooling! ;) Not that I can blame ya, cuz I'm in the same boat with Danny...one look was all it took...and I was hooked! (Wow and that totally rhymed! Am a dork or what! :lol: )

13. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I did notice that we didn't have any d/l moments, but we had very little Danny moments too!

Sometimes you have to let some other characters take the stage for awhile! ( I wouldn't have a problem with more d/l) Do you guys agree?

I couldn't really get into the episoe as I orginally had hoped for, maybe if I see it again , it will grow on me. :)

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Yep, that way. It will make DL moments more special and we will treasure it a little more. :) Besides if there is too much D/L, some people will get a little sick of it... although, I have no problem with it. :lol:

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

**Mo pops in...giddy about a day off from work even though she has a million and two things to do!** Hello my lovelies! :D
    Okay so I finally saw the ep...and I gotta say I didn't hate it as much as I thought I would! Since it took me so long to see it I'd read all sorts of reviews and stuff on it and I was terribly afraid it would suck a big one...but suprisingly I actually thought it was okay! (Of course the horrid lack of any D/L drastically reduced my fondess for the ep, but if I can manage to set that aside for the moment it was actually alright... :p )

Here's a few quick notes...
    Danny was unbelievably hot in this ep! Seriously he just keeps getting more and more attractive, gah! :devil: Him in that long sleeve red shirt... **swoon!** I wanted to eat him up! :devil: I was bummed he only got like 4 minutes of screentime, but he looked amazing when they did show him!

I LOVED Linds in this ep, she has come so far and matured so much since we first saw her and I think the last few eps of this season have really shown that clearly! The scene with her and Stell where Stell was annoyed with her...I actually liked that scene **Mo hides quickly!** to me it showed that Linds was not afraid to challenge her superior but also that she knew better than to push too far...Linds knew she was right and yet she didn't make it her mission to prove that...even later when Linds was proven right she didn't rub it in Stel's face, she was polite even kind about it...I think she knew the emotional tole this was putting on Stel and was intentionally kind about it...which shouts maturity on Linds' behalf! So yeah I loved that!

And it was pointed out to me that the scene at the beginning, the only scene Danny and Linds are remotely close to being in together...that at one point VERY briefly Danny and Linds catch each other's eye...as Danny's rolling the girl with the spike to the van and Linds is watching...he turns his head and it looks like she almost catches his eye...sad that we have to dig that much for D/L...and yet we will! ;)

So yeah I didn't hate the ep...I would have loved it WAY better if we'd gotten even a smidge more of D/L...or even a smidge at all...but there is always next week! (There had better be some next week PTB or we're coming after you...and trust me, you do not want that! Shippers denied their ship are a sight to behold! :devil: :mad: )

Lol, is that even possible?! :lol: Heck I could have a whole hour of the D/L show and be a happy camper! :D

Our ship is sailing, our ship is sailing, our ship is sailing!!

**Mo skips out, off to conquer the world...well or at least wreck some havoc...!**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.